• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISSUE OF HOMOSEXUALITY

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Not much of a Sigourney Weaver fan, but David Tenant is dreamy. And the ONLY doctor.
To me, Sigourney Weaver is The Queen of Sci-Fi. A very attractive women who plays characters who are very intelligent, very strong, and who kick a lot of ***.
David Tenant though, if someone put his run as the Doctor on repeat, I could probably easily loose a few days over getting lost in how cute he is. Especially how he was running around with the retro 3D glasses in the Daleks vs. Cybermen episode.

Marisa

To me, Sigourney Weaver is The Queen of Sci-Fi. A very attractive women who plays characters who are very intelligent, very strong, and who kick a lot of ***.
David Tenant though, if someone put his run as the Doctor on repeat, I could probably easily loose a few days over getting lost in how cute he is. Especially how he was running around with the retro 3D glasses in the Daleks vs. Cybermen episode.
Well I'll be right there with you. We might drown in our own drool.

I guess for women in SciFi it's Amanda Tapping for me. But I prefer her as the British brunette in Sanctuary over the blonde American in Stargate.

chevron1

Why not? For survival it makes good sense. Mate with the handsome but aggressive bully - then go back to your Matriarchal/matrifocal mother lodge, and your waiting lovely lady.

if it is for survival, would god be so happy to see the bi world become the only world?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
if bi-women shack up with women only, then would that be ok with god?

You are asking the same question over-and-over in different forms.

There is no reason for a God to worry about people's sexual orientation.

Obviously the human population is not dying out.

chevron1

You are asking the same question over-and-over in different forms. There is no reason for a God to worry about people's sexual orientation. Obviously the human population is not dying out.

but the population will die out if global warming has its way. so why aren't we going to worry about it now?

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
but the population will die out if global warming has its way. so why aren't we going to worry about it now?

That is a ridiculous statement!

If all people were only heterosexual, global warming could kill them all!

No difference!

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
in a fully bi world everyone MUST be bi to avoid pairing of couples because that is the natural way. would you force gays to be bi then?

You are obviously very confused about the meanings of the terms.

I suggest you look them up.

Both hetero and homo are natural.

Marisa

if i stop proselytizing will you know what danger the world is in?
If you keep prosletyzing will you make me care what your god thinks? Has your god gifted you with a tongue golden enough to convert me? Are your powers of persuasion stronger than my will?