• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISSUE OF HOMOSEXUALITY

Marisa

as a homophobe of the worse kind i always think about gay sex.
You should see a psychologist. Between that and your tenuous grasp on reality as evidenced by your fascination with Vin Diesel movies, I think you need help.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
If you keep prosletyzing will you make me care what your god thinks? Has your god gifted you with a tongue golden enough to convert me? Are your powers of persuasion stronger than my will?

He is obviously a troll, and should probably be reported.

chevron1

If you keep prosletyzing will you make me care what your god thinks? Has your god gifted you with a tongue golden enough to convert me? Are your powers of persuasion stronger than my will?

my religion is my problem, but your religion is a big problem.

Marisa

atheism is a religion. have you ever heard of christian atheists?
No. Since atheism is specifically a disbelief in the existence of gods, you are wrong again. But tell me, DO you think you're capable of converting me?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
if god is ok with that, why isn't he ok with trans-women?
I didn't know god had a problem with transwomen. I didn't know god is a "he."
If there is a god, I'm pretty sure this entity would be beyond the concepts of male and female. And I am certain this entity probably doesn't care too much about an incomprehensibly minute planet filled with these very tiny creatures called humans.

if i stop proselytizing will you know what danger the world is in?
Proselytizing is not allowed at this forum.

chevron1

I didn't know god had a problem with transwomen. I didn't know god is a "he."
If there is a god, I'm pretty sure this entity would be beyond the concepts of male and female. And I am certain this entity probably doesn't care too much about an incomprehensibly minute planet filled with these very tiny creatures called humans.

Proselytizing is not allowed at this forum.

trans-women are not god's favorite women because they are women who are men which was not HIS intention.

what religious discussion is not proselytizing?

chevron1

Says you. But then, what you say is not the least bit convincing.

the best way of seeing the world that is bi is to see men as women who should have been women. that's why god does not want trans-women because he did not intend and what lacks his intention is not his way.

Marisa

the best way of seeing the world that is bi is to see men as women who should have been women. that's why god does not want trans-women because he did not intend and what lacks his intention is not his way.
Are you god's PR agent?