• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ISSUE OF HOMOSEXUALITY

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
i asked because there are people who think that although gay and straight are normal, they think that bi is diseased because they must have a little bit of both in our monogamous world that prefers only one partner.

Actually scientific studies have shown that most women are actually Bi. The sex parts of their brains respond to both male and female stimulus.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Human beings have a choice for their behaviours... whether there are strong urges to have a "sexual preference" or not...All of us make choices in the case or our behaviour...Sometimes the choice is not the highest or most ethical but it is our choice. Wether homosexual or heterosexual we are responsible beings and the choices we make have ramifications and consequences. I think most scriptures place a lower value on sexual behaviours and a higher value on spiritual developement.
I didn't choose to have Asperger's, but it does have a strong bearing on my behaviors, behaviors that come naturally and without a choice.
I didn't choose to have major depressive disorder, but it does have quiet an influence on my mood, which effects my behavior in a rather profound way, especially on my worst days.
Nor did I choose to be attracted to both sexes, but it does mean I can get lost in how adorable David Tenant is playing the Doctor and admire how gorgeous Sigourney Weaver is.

chevron1

Nor did I choose to be attracted to both sexes, but it does mean I can get lost in how adorable David Tenant is playing the Doctor and admire how gorgeous Sigourney Weaver is.

sigourney weaver is our favorite woman who knows why her life is the best of james cameron's life.

Marisa

I didn't choose to have Asperger's, but it does have a strong bearing on my behaviors, behaviors that come naturally and without a choice.
I didn't choose to have major depressive disorder, but it does have quiet an influence on my mood, which effects my behavior in a rather profound way, especially on my worst days.
Not much of a Sigourney Weaver fan, but David Tenant is dreamy. And the ONLY doctor.

Marisa

if there is a god, would he want women to be bi?
Who cares? Is a god who is deeply concerned over who your shagging worth five seconds of your consideration? Do you spend a lot of energy worrying over what sexual voyeurs think of who your shagging?