• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Italy and Hungary oppose warfare supply to Ukraine

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
You don't know a little detail: only the Constitutional Court can ascertain whether a law or a decree is anti-constitutional or not.

Then I suggest you stop pretending as if YOU can ascertain it, because that's all you have been doing these last several posts.......................................

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Answer this question, then:
were the wars waged by the NATO and the USA in Afghanistan, Iraq etc... justified or not?

NATO didn't fight in Iraq.

Does "the coallition of the willing" ring any bell?

Also, and more importantly: another round of blatant "what-about-ism".

At least try and stick to your own topic of the OP

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Then stop claiming something about article 11 as you do!!! Follow your own rules!!!

My opinion is shared by many.
We follow logic. We are not incoherent people who believe that all wars fought by USA are holy and just, whereas all wars fought by Russia are unjust.
We say all wars are unjust. Period. We must stay away from them.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
NATO didn't fight in Iraq.

Does "the coallition of the willing" ring any bell?

Also, and more importantly: another round of blatant "what-about-ism".

At least try and stick to your own topic of the OP
You won't answer a simple question...and not answering a simple question denoted bad faith.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
You won't answer a simple question about the wars waged by the NATO and USA.
This is your own thread. The topic of your own OP is the stance of Hungary and Italy regarding the war between Russia and Ukraine.

Why are you so desperately trying to change your own topic towards NATO and USA concerning wars that have nothing to do with this situation?

Altfish

Veteran Member
If you could speak Italian, you would have read that that's exactly what the Italian article says.
A true EU citizen should be able to understand articles written in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. ;)
I'm English and struggle with that language.
I tried to learn French, I did Latin for 2-years but failed miserably

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
My opinion is shared by many.

It is also not share by many. Including, as we have seen, actual law professors specialized in constitutional law.
So why should we care about your opinion?

We follow logic. We are not incoherent people who believe that all wars fought by USA are holy and just, whereas all wars fought by Russia are unjust.
We say all wars are unjust. Period. We must stay away from them.
Great. It doesn't add anything of value to your own chosen topic in this thread, but ok, great.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm English and struggle with that language.
I tried to learn French, I did Latin for 2-years but failed miserably
But you are a smart person.
So you can try to guess what "il decreto viola la costituzione" means,...right?
;)

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
You won't answer a simple question...and not answering a simple question denoted bad faith.
I'll happily answer any question relevant to your OP.

Whenever you try and deflect with what-about-ism's or moving goalposts, I will happily point it out and not address it any further.

If you want my opinion on the Iraq war, you are more then welcome to create a thread about it.
I predict though, that within 5 of your posts in that thread, you will start dancing around again with more what-about-ism's, moving goalposts and changing of topics. All, off course, without acknowledging any points made.

It's your MO. We all know it by now.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Given that you won't answer my legitimate questions,

Questions about what the US did in Iraq 20 years ago, has nothing at all to do with the stance of Hungary and Italy to a conflict in Ukraine which is happening today.

If you wish to discuss Iraq, then go create a thread about Iraq.
Why create a thread about Hungary / Italy's stance on Ukraine if you are simply going to change the topic to the US and Iraq?

it means you are not interested in debating.

I'm interested in discussing the topic of the thread.
I'm indeed not interested in humoring your many many what-about-ism's, moving goalposts and changing topics.

Which question about the thread topic didn't I answer?

So I won't bother to reply to your posts.
;)
With all due respect, monsieur.

:joycat:

Run Forest, Run!