• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is not God

jimb

Premium Member
The Spirit of God.
No. What you think is "the Spirit of God" is actually a deceiving spirit.
The Spirit of God.
Galatians 6:7, "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man [you] reaps what he sows."

Ephesians 5:6, "Let no one [meaning you] deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient."

James 1:26, "Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless."

2 John 1:7, "I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."

No. What you think is "the Spirit of God" is actually a deceiving spirit.

Galatians 6:7, "Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man [you] reaps what he sows."

Ephesians 5:6, "Let no one [meaning you] deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient."

James 1:26, "Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless."

2 John 1:7, "I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."
Or it is you that is the one that is deceived.
I am going to go with
it is you.