• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus is not God

jimb

Premium Member
So now, you’re expressing the Father and Jesus as two separate individuals , and you’re right… and Jesus said only “one” was good.
And Jesus said "the Father and I are one"! (John 10:30).

Clearly you are wrong in your deliberate misinterpretation.

cataway

what about

Mark 10:8

and the two will be one flesh,’ so that they are no longer two, but one flesh.

Genesis 2:24

That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and they will become one flesh.

Matthew 19:5

and said: ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh’?

Ephesians 5:31

“For this reason a man will leave his father and his mother and he will stick to his wife, and the two will be one flesh.”

jimb

Premium Member
It is really simple.
None of you will obey God,
and you certainly will not obey Jesus.
So why do any of you care one way or the other
if Jesus is God?
Speak for yourself! Maybe you won't obey God. That is your choice (for which you will pay the price).

BTW, Jesus is God (even if you're not aware of it).

jimb

Premium Member
21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
Correct! It seems that you are clearly on the way to true understanding of God, Jesus, Christ, the Holy Spirit, and Christians (Christ's body).

jimb

Premium Member
It is really simple.
None of you will obey God,
and you certainly will not obey Jesus.
So why do any of you care one way or the other
if Jesus is God?
Who are you to make this absurd judgement? Clearly you are speaking about yourself, not those of us who are already in Christ.

BTW, why do you call yourself "TheFragranceOfHoliness" when you are clearly just the opposite?

Eli G

Correct! It seems that you are clearly on the way to true understanding of God, Jesus, Christ, the Holy Spirit, and Christians (Christ's body).
Jesus said about a house that is divided:

Luke 11:17 ... Every kingdom divided against itself comes to desolation, and a house [divided] against itself falls. ...

Real Christians, and the real body of Christ, are supposed to be a totally united group of Christians, which is impossible in the divided Trinitarian Christendom.

No, I am not a devil. Sorry to disappoint you.

I am a Christian who has been given the Holy Spirit and the gift of eternal life.

It says something about to you think that perhaps I am a devil!
How many times have I had a devil
tell me No, I am not a devil. I am a Christian who has been given the Holy Spirit and the gift of eternal life?

Add one more to it.

cataway

And Jesus said "the Father and I are one"! (John 10:30).

Clearly you are wrong in your deliberate misinterpretation.
well now that many would be two what happens to number three ? why is it Jesus did not say ''i the holy spirit and the father are one ?