• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

lady gaga is an abomination

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
The SS symbol represents the 'secret service", worn by the nazi's in WW2. The secret service is run by the secret society, the illuminati freemason. And if you don't know who they are then honestly you don't know anything. And that is a charitable statement.

SS stands for "Schutzstaffel." In English that means something along the lines of "Protective Echelon."

Hitler spoke German, not English!

Why am I even posting on this thread????????

blackout

Violet.
Because like me, you are a gluten for punishment. :yes:

You and Kathryn are glutens? :eek:

Gluten (from Latin gluten "glue") is a protein composite that appears in foods processed from wheat and related species, including barley and rye. It gives elasticity to dough, helping it to rise and to keep its shape, and often giving the final product a chewy texture.
As cases of known gluten sensitivity increase, many foods in the western world are now labeled to clarify whether they contain gluten.
Gluten is the composite of a prolamin and a glutelin, which exist, conjoined with starch, in the endosperm of various grass-related grains. Gliadin, a water-soluble, and glutenin, a water-insoluble, (the prolamin and glutelin from wheat) compose about 80% of the protein contained in wheat seed. Being insoluble in water, they can be purified by washing away the associated starch. Worldwide, gluten is a source of protein, both in foods prepared directly from sources containing it, and as an additive to foods otherwise low in protein.
The seeds of most flowering plants have endosperms with stored protein to nourish embryonic plants during germination. True gluten, with gliadin and glutenin, is limited to certain members of the grass family. The stored proteins of maize and rice are sometimes called glutens, but their proteins differ from wheat gluten by lacking gliadin.
Must be some kind of wheat/seeds/weeds metaphor...... :D
ahhh...glutens for punishment. :yes:
You EVIL women are the chaff.. to be thrown into the fire!

(hehe... I couldn't help mySelf :p. Perhaps I should try sleep.)

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
LOL I looked at that word and thought it might be off, but left it alone.

Actually I think it may go both ways.
But my brain saw 'gluten' gluten.
I was just having some overtired fun. :cover:

PS-I added to my previous post.
It's now even MORE on topic! LOL

Wait....
is there a topic?:areyoucra

Exactly. I'm glad to see people still practice discretion. Lady gaga is a puppet of the illuminati and their aim to condition people to their impious way of thinking. What's soo disasterous about this pawn In the game is that she desensitises our perceptions and creates a stigma around Yahshua El Massiach and Judaism. And there are as many forms of 'Judaism' as there are hairs on my head, but there is only one Jesus Christ. My 'debate' here is about whether she brainwashes our 12yr old children, and I am yet to see any logic that proves ashe doesn't. As my proof I will use here symbology - she has an S symbol on either cheek. The SS symbol represents the 'secret service", worn by the nazi's in WW2. The secret service is run by the secret society, the illuminati freemason. And if you don't know who they are then honestly you don't know anything. And that is a charitable statement. I tell you of the luciferian illumianati because I love you and want you to muse on this matter, not to convert you. Why do the elite want to step on 'christian' toes with this video and not expect an uproar? You don't see us christians making videos with buddha fondling children. There is this terrible stigma asasociated with jews, judaism and especially with Yahshua El Massiach. Lady gaga misrepresents and contorts the religion of the cross, and it is a fearless and dangerous thing to do. If there is no God then there isa no Judgement and if there is no Judgemment then there is no wrong - so why do we have prisons? Let them rape, kill and maim. Let men molest their daughters, hit their wives, get drunk and shoot people for easy money becauase remember, Jesus is just a delusion. Lady gagas right: who needs religion ??????????

:facepalm: I might not see Christians making videos about the Buddha fondling children, but I see plenty of Christians making videos and signs about the evil of homosexuals, and what awful, awful people they are. Have you even seen the documentary "Jesus Camp"? Now THAT is an abomination, and THAT is brainwashing children.

Just because there is no judgment, doesn't mean that murder, rape, and any other crime isn't wrong. I just don't understand how that logic flows at all.

For the record, the SS symbol is also used for Marine Corps scout snipers. I would adore you to tell one of them about how they work for the "Illuminati" (I think someone has been reading too many Dan Brown novels).

Also, there is a terrible stigma attached to Judaism, and the Jewish people because people like you with your conspiracy theories continue to bring it up. I have no negative feelings toward Jews. Muslims either. Maybe I'm the minority then, if there is such a "errible stigma asasociated with jews, judaism and especially with Yahshua El Massiach". :areyoucra

McBell

Admiral Obvious
My 'debate' here is about whether she brainwashes our 12yr old children, and I am yet to see any logic that proves she doesn't.

I am still waiting for evidence that she does.....
I mean, you made the claim, it is on your to support your claim.

As my proof I will use here symbology - she has an S symbol on either cheek. The SS symbol represents the 'secret service", worn by the nazi's in WW2. The secret service is run by the secret society, the illuminati freemason. And if you don't know who they are then honestly you don't know anything. And that is a charitable statement. I tell you of the luciferian illumianati because I love you and want you to muse on this matter, not to convert you. Why do the elite want to step on 'christian' toes with this video and not expect an uproar? You don't see us christians making videos with buddha fondling children. There is this terrible stigma asasociated with jews, judaism and especially with Yahshua El Massiach. Lady gaga misrepresents and contorts the religion of the cross, and it is a fearless and dangerous thing to do. If there is no God then there isa no Judgement and if there is no Judgemment then there is no wrong - so why do we have prisons? Let them rape, kill and maim. Let men molest their daughters, hit their wives, get drunk and shoot people for easy money becauase remember, Jesus is just a delusion. Lady gagas right: who needs religion ??????????

I still have not seen any evidence to support your claim.
Perhaps you would like to present some?

And no, merely telling bedtime stories does not count as evidence.

Kerr

That meat dress makes me feel sick. But that is not because I have anything against lady gaga, it is because meat in general has that affect on me (happen to be a neurotic vegetarian). Her music, well, I don´t listen to it. Not terrible, just not what I like. To each their own I guess.

Lady Gaga is a wonderful Social Advocate.

She advocates that people be their True and Unique Selves.
She champions GLBT rights.
She is a Taboo Smasher.

She is not put down/silenced by people's superstitious "imagery" gags.
I think she is highly underestimated
and also un/under-appreciated
by so many of the people she stands up for.
(this having nothing at all to do with whatever you think of her (pop) music)

People who think that Lady Gaga is an 'abomination'
generally think that homosexuality,
and freedom of sexuality in general,
is an abomination.
They are people who put homophobic, sexually controlling churches
up on higher pedestals than freedom of speech, and artistic expression.
There is your "debate" I guess.

That sucks! People aren´t allowed to be who they are. And minorities shouldn´t have any rights, they should be bullied by us normal people so we can feel better about ourselves!

Kidding. Really, if that is what she stands for, then I like her.

Last edited:

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Of all things to sing about. Can't they just leave someones religion out of it. Should I go out now and make a music video contrary to her religion, and distort her faith? How childish that would be :) she doesn't even believe Jesus walked on the earth but she sings about judas betraying Him. Judas went and hung him afterwards haha
If your dreaded Judas had never snitched on your beloved Jesus than your beloved Jesus would have never been tortured to death for your filthy sins. You should love Judas too.

Last edited: