• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

lady gaga is an abomination

blackout

Violet.
Actually I read every post in this thread.
No, I'm not saying we shouldn't talk about her or that "she is shock pop and nothing else". I have no issues with her at all.

The OP, however, has issues with her, and I'm pointing out that it's through people like him that a shock-rocker or a shock-popper grows exponential fame.

Ah. :)

Now that's very "Penumbra".
A direct response to the OP. ;)

You don't usually throw out little "quips",
with no clarifications,
which is why I didn't understand your reply.

Eagle

Y'shua follower
Lady Gaga is a wonderful Social Advocate.

She advocates that people be their True and Unique Selves.
She champions GLBT rights.
She is a Taboo Smasher.

She is not put down/silenced by people's superstitious "imagery" gags.
I think she is highly underestimated
and also un/under-appreciated
by so many of the people she stands up for.
(this having nothing at all to do with whatever you think of her (pop) music)

People who think that Lady Gaga is an 'abomination'
generally think that homosexuality,
and freedom of sexuality in general,
is an abomination.
They are people who put homophobic, sexually controlling churches
up on higher pedestals than freedom of speech, and artistic expression.
There is your "debate" I guess.

Don't forget to include that she is in love with Judas Iscariot, the traitor, who was possessed by satan? :facepalm:

What kind of message is she giving her followers???? It is cool to be possessed by satan, because then you will be loved by the world?:shrug:

She is bad news for our young.....

gnomon

It's just her music I find unappealing. But as much as I detest her music I agree with UltraViolet that comparing her to an abomination is just bizarre. People can differentiate between the person and their music.

Don't forget to include that she is in love with Judas Iscariot, the traitor, who was possessed by satan? :facepalm:

What kind of message is she giving her followers???? It is cool to be possessed by satan, because then you will be loved by the world?:shrug:

She's giving her followers the notion that it is okay to question, and break the norm, or go against what people consider right and wrong. Very much in the same way that "Born this way" tells her "Little Monsters" that being who they are, no matter what color, gender, sexual orientation, culture, or race they are, is 100% okay, because "God makes no mistakes." :rainbow1:

jarofthoughts

Empirical Curmudgeon
Her lastest song isn't a metaphor. Its blasphemy!
God planed his seed and satan came at night and threw in his weed seeds amngst the wheat. And so the labourer came to the master asking if he should pull out the weeds. The master said no incase the wheat gets damaged, saying: let them grow up together and at harvest time collect the wheat into my storeroom and burn the weeds with unquencheable fire.
Now that is a metaphor. Lady gaga is a weed seed!!! No-one can change her filthy nature. And only weeds like weeds!

*Shrug*
Is this stuff really something we should care about? :shrug:

Just_me_Mike

I still hold out that she is Lady Guy Guy...

It will be her last act, to tell everyone she has been a guy all along, which goes to show why she champions for the LGBT so much.

Rakhel

Wait. What?

washme

Exactly. I'm glad to see people still practice discretion. Lady gaga is a puppet of the illuminati and their aim to condition people to their impious way of thinking. What's soo disasterous about this pawn In the game is that she desensitises our perceptions and creates a stigma around Yahshua El Massiach and Judaism. And there are as many forms of 'Judaism' as there are hairs on my head, but there is only one Jesus Christ. My 'debate' here is about whether she brainwashes our 12yr old children, and I am yet to see any logic that proves ashe doesn't. As my proof I will use here symbology - she has an S symbol on either cheek. The SS symbol represents the 'secret service", worn by the nazi's in WW2. The secret service is run by the secret society, the illuminati freemason. And if you don't know who they are then honestly you don't know anything. And that is a charitable statement. I tell you of the luciferian illumianati because I love you and want you to muse on this matter, not to convert you. Why do the elite want to step on 'christian' toes with this video and not expect an uproar? You don't see us christians making videos with buddha fondling children. There is this terrible stigma asasociated with jews, judaism and especially with Yahshua El Massiach. Lady gaga misrepresents and contorts the religion of the cross, and it is a fearless and dangerous thing to do. If there is no God then there isa no Judgement and if there is no Judgemment then there is no wrong - so why do we have prisons? Let them rape, kill and maim. Let men molest their daughters, hit their wives, get drunk and shoot people for easy money becauase remember, Jesus is just a delusion. Lady gagas right: who needs religion ??????????

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
Her lastest song isn't a metaphor. Its blasphemy!
God planed his seed and satan came at night and threw in his weed seeds amngst the wheat. And so the labourer came to the master asking if he should pull out the weeds. The master said no incase the wheat gets damaged, saying: let them grow up together and at harvest time collect the wheat into my storeroom and burn the weeds with unquencheable fire.
Now that is a metaphor. Lady gaga is a weed seed!!! No-one can change her filthy nature. And only weeds like weeds!
Nice story.

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
Oh man! Looks like I'm gonna be put in the position of defending Lady Gaga. Her message is nice and all, but her music is terrible,terrible! :facepalm:

washme

Of all things to sing about. Can't they just leave someones religion out of it. Should I go out now and make a music video contrary to her religion, and distort her faith? How childish that would be :) she doesn't even believe Jesus walked on the earth but she sings about judas betraying Him. Judas went and hung him afterwards haha

washme

Well as the documented history goes: judas hung himself on a tree for feeling guilty for betraying Jesus for 30 pieces of silver

blackout

Violet.
As soon as I get a chance,
I'll start a GaGa Judas thread,
like I did for Alejandro.
Not to discuss the music,
but the video/lyrics, and possible interpretations.

Why? Just because I want to.

Looncall

Exactly. I'm glad to see people still practice discretion. Lady gaga is a puppet of the illuminati and their aim to condition people to their impious way of thinking. What's soo disasterous about this pawn In the game is that she desensitises our perceptions and creates a stigma around Yahshua El Massiach and Judaism. And there are as many forms of 'Judaism' as there are hairs on my head, but there is only one Jesus Christ. My 'debate' here is about whether she brainwashes our 12yr old children, and I am yet to see any logic that proves ashe doesn't. As my proof I will use here symbology - she has an S symbol on either cheek. The SS symbol represents the 'secret service", worn by the nazi's in WW2. The secret service is run by the secret society, the illuminati freemason. And if you don't know who they are then honestly you don't know anything. And that is a charitable statement. I tell you of the luciferian illumianati because I love you and want you to muse on this matter, not to convert you. Why do the elite want to step on 'christian' toes with this video and not expect an uproar? You don't see us christians making videos with buddha fondling children. There is this terrible stigma asasociated with jews, judaism and especially with Yahshua El Massiach. Lady gaga misrepresents and contorts the religion of the cross, and it is a fearless and dangerous thing to do. If there is no God then there isa no Judgement and if there is no Judgemment then there is no wrong - so why do we have prisons? Let them rape, kill and maim. Let men molest their daughters, hit their wives, get drunk and shoot people for easy money becauase remember, Jesus is just a delusion. Lady gagas right: who needs religion ??????????

If this is the kind of thinking religion produces, who needs it indeed!

I suppose all this ranting make you feel all warm and righteous, right?