• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lebanon's "Act of War"

Status
Not open for further replies.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
I can only hope that some of the states in the region (Saudi
Arabia, Egypt, and Jordan) can work on Syria to ratchet this down. I have no doubt that if the threat of those rockets is removed, we can pressure Israel to back off also.
no no, believe me this is gonna be the biggest mistake ever...and why the must always start backing off, and Israel is the one which starts?....is that the game rules or what?...

simply Israel has to stop the war, and get less stubid (as Hizbollah's exepresion) and start to negotiate about the 2 soldeirs...that would have been more reasonable than to attack and invade a country regardless any international comment and ignoring the presence of the UN

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!
to jewscout...im sorry but i thought you used to write:"not a jew but soon" or somethin like that....anyway, sorry for misunderstanding...

God help the freedom fighters everywhere

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
EiNsTeiN said:
simply Israel has to stop the war, and get less stubid (as Hizbollah's exepresion) and start to negotiate about the 2 soldeirs...
I fervently hope that Israel deals a crushing blow to the terrorist scum who indescriminately lob rockets at civilian targets.

Radio Frequency X

World Leader Pretend
Jayhawker Soule said:
I fervently hope that Israel deals a crushing blow to the terrorist scum who indescriminately lob rockets at civilian targets.

They will. Israel is finally standing up for herself. god knows why it took this long.

Ezzedean

Jayhawker Soule said:

lol and Israel isn't killing civillians?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Ezzedean said:
lol and Israel isn't killing civillians?
For the most part Arab civilians are killed in the course of attacks on military targets and after leafleting the area to warn those civilians to avoid areas of Hezbollah military activity. Israeli citizens are killed in the course of indescriminate attacks against nonmilitary targets. Let Lebanon take back its country from the terrorists who hold it hostage and who use its civilians as human shields and they will receive nothing but friendship and support from Israel. And, no, I'm not a joke.

Booko

Deviled Hen
EiNsTeiN said:
no no, believe me this is gonna be the biggest mistake ever...and why the must always start backing off, and Israel is the one which starts?....is that the game rules or what?...

No, the unspoken assumption in my post is that we'd get Israel to back off as well.

simply Israel has to stop the war, and get less stubid (as Hizbollah's exepresion) and start to negotiate about the 2 soldeirs...that would have been more reasonable than to attack and invade a country regardless any international comment and ignoring the presence of the UN

Ah, but the more I've pondered about it, the more reasonable it seems that the 2 soldiers are really just a pretense to remove 10,000+ missles in the hands of those who have been clear they will not recognize Israel's right to exist in any form.

Israel can't negotiate those missles away, because Hezbollah is not interested in negotiating or disarming or peaceful coexistence. That's what Hezbollah has said, and why should we not believe they mean what they say?

Booko

Deviled Hen
EiNsTeiN said:
God help the freedom fighters everywhere

Whose freedom is Hezbollah fighting for? I thought the Lebanese had been left alone to run their own country since 2000.

Oh...I forgot about Syria...pardon me... :sarcastic

Booko

Deviled Hen
Jayhawker Soule said:
For the most part Arab civilians are killed in the course of attacks on military targets and after leafleting the area to warn those civilians to avoid areas of Hezbollah military activity. Israeli citizens are killed in the course of indescriminate attacks against nonmilitary targets. Let Lebanon take back its country from the terrorists who hold it hostage and who use its civilians as human shields and they will receive nothing but friendship and support from Israel. And, no, I'm not a joke.

I'm sure Israel would much rather save the financial resources they have to spend on this operation (not to mention the lives of their soldiers) and leave Lebanon in peace, but the presence of those rockets in the hands of an implacable foe don't exactly leave them a lot of choice in the matter.

sindbad5

kai said:
because in my opinion there are people or organisations who do not want peace. Israel would build a wall around itself and live within it, if they thought that they would be safe.but they would not.
look how innocent israel is???!!! it just defend itself from those aggrissive palastinians who occupying the lands of zionists thousands of years ago, those lunatics who have too much desire to be bombed and killed by the most advanced war machine in the mideast.
Kai,,, palestinian resistance deserves the most honour from us. it have no fear to face the devil.
i bet you'l join the resistance when your country become occupyed

kai said:
there are Islamic fundamentalists in the middle east which have a power base only because of the presence of israel as an enemy.
yes, you'r right,,,, let's neutralize thier execuse?

kai said:
there are countries whos leaders only have power because they can invoke the spectre of Israel and the west as enemies of islam.
and i wonder who support these tyrants? who appear on tv handshaking and laughting with them (probably at us, the nations who live in agony)?

kai said:
there are people who will accept nothing short of the total destruction of israel.
in reponse to zionists who accept nothing short of the total distruction of arabs.
with some differences,,, israel actually do,,, while arabs just speak

kai said:
the road to peace in palestine died the day Hamas was elected ...

what about this?
"the road to peace in palestine died the day Sharon was elected"

kai said:
because in peace there is no need for the likes of Hamas or Hezbollah.
wrong,,, Hamas trying to proof that it's a political party in an independent country, but it turned to be no country to be a political power on it, got it?

for Hezbollah,,, there are lebanese lands occupyied- Shebiaa land, remember?

at contrary, israel consists of different jews nations, comming from westren and eastren europe, former soviet union, usa, arabic countries, iran, ethiopia, and even india.
these jews nations have nothing to tie them together except the war,,,
my opinion is that,,, if israel live in peace for 2 decades, a civil war will flameup between all these jews nations.

Ody

sindbad5 said:
this's the cheating that i'm talking about,,, wikipedia is very notorious especially in political issues,,,, i can login and change the entire page to make your people devils

But it will get edited by the mods :D

kai

ragamuffin
sindbad5 said:
look how innocent israel is???!!! it just defend itself from those aggrissive palastinians who occupying the lands of zionists thousands of years ago, those lunatics who have too much desire to be bombed and killed by the most advanced war machine in the mideast.
Kai,,, palestinian resistance deserves the most honour from us. it have no fear to face the devil.
i bet you'l join the resistance when your country become occupyed

yes, you'r right,,,, let's neutralize thier execuse?

their excuse is israel

and i wonder who support these tyrants? who appear on tv handshaking and laughting with them (probably at us, the nations who live in agony)?

in reponse to zionists who accept nothing short of the total distruction of arabs.
with some differences,,, israel actually do,,, while arabs just speak

what about this?
"the road to peace in palestine died the day Sharon was elected"

wrong,,, Hamas trying to proof that it's a political party in an independent country, but it turned to be no country to be a political power on it, got it?

for Hezbollah,,, there are lebanese lands occupyied- Shebiaa land, remember?

at contrary, israel consists of different jews nations, comming from westren and eastren europe, former soviet union, usa, arabic countries, iran, ethiopia, and even india.
these jews nations have nothing to tie them together except the war,,,
my opinion is that,,, if israel live in peace for 2 decades, a civil war will flameup between all these jews nations.

where in the jewish religion is the death of muslims called for?
check this out
http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33950
killing of Dajjal

Islam itself is the main reason there will never be peace

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Jayhawker Soule said:

I fervently hope that Hizbollah deals a crushing blow to the terrorist scum who indescriminately lob rockets at civilian targets.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Radio Frequency X said:
They aren't targeting civilians.

What???? are you really serious? Don't you live on this earth? Or do you choose from the news what you want just to see? All the time the zionists are targetting the civilians since the war started.

sindbad5

kai said:
Islam itself is the main reason there will never be peace

i guess billions of people thru hundredes of years don't share the same opinion about islam with you ... our discussion is political, so keep it so

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Jayhawker Soule said:
For the most part Arab civilians are killed in the course of attacks on military targets and after leafleting the area to warn those civilians to avoid areas of Hezbollah military activity. Israeli citizens are killed in the course of indescriminate attacks against nonmilitary targets.

come on, are you fooling yourself or trying to fool us? Israel who started killing the civilians. Hizbollah started with targetting just the military and not civilians. Hizbollah started only when the zionists resume their terrorist and barbarian attacks on the civilians. So, the eye for the eye....

Let Lebanon take back its country from the terrorists who hold it hostage and who use its civilians as human shields and they will receive nothing but friendship and support from Israel. And, no, I'm not a joke.

This is a joke for sure. Israel's intention is not only to crash Hizbollah but to crash Lebanon, Syria and all the Muslims if it can, but Allah will never let it fulfill its wicked dreams.

Radio Frequency X

World Leader Pretend
Peace said:
This is a joke for sure. Israel's intention is not only to crash Hizbollah but to crash Lebanon, Syria and all the Muslims if it can, but Allah will never let it fulfill its wicked dreams.

Israel doesn't want to crush anybody. She just wants to defend herself from Islamic extremists. There is nothing wicked about that. If Israel wanted to take over Lebanon and Syria, she could. It would take a week or so, but Israel could do it. That isn't what Israel wants.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Peace said:
This is the type of delusional antisemitic paranoia and propaganda that permiates the more ignorant populations of the Middle East. I'm really not sure which case would be the most patheic: that you actually believe such nonsense or that you are knowingly perpetuating a lie. In either case, you help demonstrate the absolute necessity for establishing the largest possible buffer zone between Israel and the antisemitic, ignorant mobs clamouring for its destruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.