• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lebanon's "Act of War"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Ezzedean said:
lol and Israel isn't killing civillians?

perhaps you should be blaming Hizbollah who, like other terrorist organizations, set up bases of operations in heavily populated areas knowing full well if attacks occur innocent people will be killed....

sindbad5

Radio Frequency X said:
Israel doesn't want to crush anybody. She just wants to defend herself ...
just keep saying that to yourself, and the myth become true.
i really can't imagine how some people become so able to not just deny the fact, but turn it upside down, so that the victim become the guilty.
can anybody tell me what kind of mind trick they use to do that? do anyone have an explanation?

i understand you have a strong feeling toward israel, the same for me toward my country.
sometimes i agree to my country policies, sometimes i disagree with its policies, and still love it, i guess most people agree with me with this point, right?

but what i can't understand that most of the pro-israel i met defend it whether it right or wrong, whether it a victim (very rare), or the guilty (most often), why? don't know

Radio Frequency X said:
...from Islamic extremists.
and ofcourse,,, to do the trick,,, first deform and devilize the victim, to justify the atrocities committed to him

Radio Frequency X said:
If Israel wanted to take over Lebanon and Syria, she could. It would take a week or so, but Israel could do it.
yeah,,, thanks to its gigantic war machine built from the USA citizins tax money

jewscout

Religious Zionist
sindbad5 said:
Kai,,, palestinian resistance deserves the most honour from us. it have no fear to face the devil.
honor people who think a child is justifiable military target?:sarcastic

in reponse to zionists who accept nothing short of the total distruction of arabs.
with some differences,,, israel actually do,,, while arabs just speak
and you base this on what, exactly?
i gladly consider myself a religious zionist and under no circumstances wish to see the distruction of the Arab people. For crying out loud, the PA is sitting on a tourist gold mine!! if they'd just get terrorists to stop trying to kill jews they could make a fortune off of it just like Israel does!

at contrary, israel consists of different jews nations, comming from westren and eastren europe, former soviet union, usa, arabic countries, iran, ethiopia, and even india.
these jews nations have nothing to tie them together except the war,,,
or.....i don't know........maybe being jews?????

my opinion is that,,, if israel live in peace for 2 decades, a civil war will flameup between all these jews nations
if peace existed in Israel for 2 decades Israel would become stronger and a great economic asset to the region which would ensure future decades of peace leaving no more room for those who continue to spew out the brainwashing rhetoric of blood libels and Protocols agenda that has cost thousands of pointless deaths...

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Peace said:
This is a joke for sure. Israel's intention is not only to crash Hizbollah but to crash Lebanon, Syria and all the Muslims if it can, but Allah will never let it fulfill its wicked dreams.

no the joke is people actually believe this kind of garbage....

again...does anyone wonder why Israel is bombing these areas??? cause Hizbollah is there!! blame them, not Israel! Israel even told people in those areas to get out cause their gonna bomb Hizbollah to kingdom-come! Hizbollah doesn't represent Lebanon...they represent Syria and Iran....Syria who was the only arab country NOT telling Hizbollah to stop what they are doing!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
jewscout said:
Peace said:

again...does anyone wonder why Israel is bombing these areas??? cause Hizbollah is there!! blame them, not Israel! Israel even told people in those areas to get out cause their gonna bomb Hizbollah to kingdom-come! Hizbollah doesn't represent Lebanon...they represent Syria and Iran....Syria who was the only arab country NOT telling Hizbollah to stop what they are doing!

But you're wrong Huff; Israel had a warship which got shelled by Hizbollah, three soldiers were killed, another one kidnapped.

Then Israel had the damned cheek to retaliate; we all know what Israel ought to have done....................just sit there and take it.:rolleyes:

Just because Hizbollah have a habit of hiding their men in with civilians, so that when Israel retaliates, some civillians are hurt in the process, that makes Israel evil.......beside, no one is mentioning the Israeli civilians who have died because of this.

Ah, but I forgot, they shouldn't even exist. Israel shouldn't exist itself, because the Palestinians don't want an Israel. After all, it is Palestine's wishes in this that we must all bow down to ?
icon8.gif

sindbad5

jewscout said:
honor people who think a child is justifiable military target?:sarcastic
indeed israel the side who think a child is a justifiable military target, from the 2,859 deaths in al-aqsa intefada(since 2000), a 527, or 19% children (below 18 years),,,
ha, convinced?:sarcastic
do you want me to search deep in 90th intefada? or bring to you the black history of israel targeting the children in the past 60 years?

jewscout said:
and you base this on what, exactly?
from israel aggression and atrocites it commited against arabs

jewscout said:
or.....i don't know........maybe being jews?????
you mean just being jews is enaugh to bring people from all over the world to live in palestine? what's that? a myth? or a opportunism?

Radio Frequency X

World Leader Pretend
sindbad5 said:
i understand you have a strong feeling toward israel, the same for me toward my country.
sometimes i agree to my country policies, sometimes i disagree with its policies, and still love it, i guess most people agree with me with this point, right?

but what i can't understand that most of the pro-israel i met defend it whether it right or wrong, whether it a victim (very rare), or the guilty (most often), why? don't know

Actually, my feelings toward Israel are rather ambiguous. I don't care more about Israel than I do China or Ghana. However, every nation has the right to defend itself, and Israel is surrounded by hundreds of millions of people that want to destroy her and her citizens. Muslims don't want Jews in the "Holy Land" so they kill the jews. Muslims resent English and France colonization and the establishment of Israel due to Zionist pressure, so they want to kill the Jews. But, now that Israel exists, it has a right to defend herself and if Muslims are going to enter into Israel and slaughter civilians, Israel must come back with frightening force. That's just the natural state of things. If you want to survive while surrounded by enemies, you have to demonstrate your strength. Israel is the victim that refuses to remain a victim. I admire that.

sindbad5 said:
and ofcourse,,, to do the trick,,, first deform and devilize the victim, to justify the atrocities committed to him

deform? devilize(is this a word)? I don't want to do that at all, but this is war. In war, people die. Sitting around and pretending that war hasn't been declared on Israel is to ignore all the facts. Iran, Iraq (under Saddam), Syria, and the myriad Near Eastern terror organizations have all affirmed their commitment to the destruction of Israel. Israel is at war. If she wants to survive, she has to fight.

sindbad5 said:
yeah,,, thanks to its gigantic war machine built from the USA citizins tax money

Yes, well, some nations are more compassionate than others. I'm glad my country has taken an interest in the survival of Israel. Just as we would not decline to help any nation being threatened by Islamic Terror.

What I don't understand is why Muslims and Christians always feel the need to defend their worst extremists. I mean, I understand. It's an "us" vs. "them" mentality and no one likes to see "their people" harmed. I get that much, but when your people behave like savages, be it shooting rockets, suicide bombings, killing abortion doctors, or setting freethinkers on fire, you are no longer promoting the values of any religion or politic. You have earned your own extermination, as I see it.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
indeed israel the side who think a child is a justifiable military target, from the 2,859 deaths in al-aqsa intefada(since 2000), a 527, or 19% children (below 18 years),,,
ha, convinced?:sarcastic
do you want me to search deep in 90th intefada? or bring to you the black history of israel targeting the children in the past 60 years?

and do suicide bombers only go after soldiers??? since 80% of Israelis killed in said Intifada were innocent civilians...

from israel aggression and atrocites it commited against arabs
you still have proved nothing, only given blind, unsubstantiated allegations

you mean just being jews is enaugh to bring people from all over the world to live in palestine? what's that? a myth? or a opportunism?
no it's called Zionism...the belief that Jews, as any other people in the world, have a right to determine their own destiny and defend themselves since history has proven that the rest of the world is incapable or unwilling to do it themselves.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
sindbad5 said:

Well, if you're American, I expect you'd be quite happy to have America to go to; most nationalities have the benefit of having a homeland........:rolleyes:

But then there are also those who choose to live in a foreign Country (usually because there is a particular reason for it)
</IMG>...I would have thought though that patriots would want to live in their homeland; maybe that's how the Jews feel?

sindbad5

jewscout said:
again...does anyone wonder why Israel is bombing these areas???
yeah i know,,,, arrogance

jewscout said:
cause Hizbollah is there!! blame them,
and why you think hizbulla is there? just to smash down israeli arrogance. and suprisely he succeeded

jewscout said:
Israel even told people in those areas to get out cause their gonna bomb Hizbollah...
wrong,,, israel told the people to get out to be less costly hunting them in cars and buses,,, check up this massacre at Merwahin village at south lebanon that israel commited 2 days ago:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5182564.stm

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
sindbad5 said:
yeah i know,,,, arrogance

and why you think hizbulla is there? just to smash down israeli arrogance. and suprisely he succeeded

wrong,,, israel told the people to get out to be less costly hunting them in cars and buses,,, check up this massacre at Merwahin village at south lebanon that israel commited 2 days ago:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/5182564.stm

Total and absolute rubbish.

Why don't you read the article you have singled out ?

Israel has expanded its campaign launched after Hezbollah militants seized two Israeli soldiers. More than 70 Lebanese have been killed.
Hezbollah has responded with rockets. Several have hit the town of Tiberias in the deepest such attack in Israel.
Three Israeli sailors are missing after their ship was hit by a Hezbollah missile on Friday. The body of a fourth was found, according to Israeli media.
The ship had caught fire after it was hit by an Iranian-made missile, the Israeli military said.
o.gif
_41888210_leb_is_gaz_launch203.gif

inline_dashed_line.gif

Mid-East crisis map
Latest pictures

Israeli jets have also fired rockets on the Lebanon-Syrian border.
The exact location of the Israeli action is not clear, but Syria has denied that Israel hit targets in its territory. "The air force is bombing roads and bridges on the border between Lebanon and Syria to prevent Hezbollah from taking our captured soldiers out of the country," an Israeli army spokeswoman said, quoted by the Agence France Presse news agency.

:rolleyes:

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
jewscout said:
you still have proved nothing, only given blind, unsubstantiated allegations
Actually, Jewscout, he has done much more - he has served as an exemplar. I am more than willing to have Sinbad and Peace serve as examples of Israel's neighbors. They are important examples that can only generate a greater understanding of, and support for, Israel's position among those capable of rational thought.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Jayhawker Soule said:
This is the type of delusional antisemitic paranoia and propaganda that permiates the more ignorant populations of the Middle East. I'm really not sure which case would be the most patheic: that you actually believe such nonsense or that you are knowingly perpetuating a lie. In either case, you help demonstrate the absolute necessity for establishing the largest possible buffer zone between Israel and the antisemitic, ignorant mobs clamouring for its destruction.

We are neither ignorants nor liars. Just look around you to see the real liars. Muslims fear their Lord Allah, so they cannot lie.
I am really amazed at you lying to yourself and deceiving yourself. And I am also surprised at the west being blind to the Zionists mischief on the earth. Of course that's due to the Western media that deceive people by misrepresenting facts.

Ðanisty

Peace said:
We are neither ignorants nor liars. Just look around you to see the real liars. Muslims fear their Lord Allah, so they cannot lie.
I am really amazed at you lying to yourself and deceiving yourself. And I am also surprised at the west being blind to the Zionists mischief on the earth. Of course that's due to the Western media that deceive people by misrepresenting facts.
Frankly, I'm starting to wonder if Muslims even understand Allah or even Islam itself.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
jewscout said:
Peace said:

The joke is those who are trying to deny that fact.

Hizbollah is a legitimate resistance in Lebanon. They represent the majority of Lebanese, and by the way, Lebanese and all the Muslims are pround of Hizbollah. All the Mujahedeen of Hizbollah are purely Lebanese, they live in Lebanon because it is their home and their country. Hizbollah appeared years ago when the Zionists occupied Lebanon. They have every right to defend their country and to kick out the Zionists out of it.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Ðanisty said:
Frankly, I'm starting to wonder if Muslims even understand Allah or even Islam itself.

It is out of the question that I do know my Lord Allah and I do understand Islam.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
michel said:
Israel has expanded its campaign launched after Hezbollah militants seized two Israeli soldiers. More than 70 Lebanese have been killed.

Do you see that it's fair to kill more than hundreds of Lebanese because two Zionists were seized by Hezbollah? Hezbollah seized those two in order to free Lebanese and Palestinians who are suffering in the Israeli Jails, do know how many captives are there? 16000. So Hezbollah has every right to seize those soldiers to free his brothers and sisters in the Israeli prisons.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Peace said:
The joke is those who are trying to deny that fact.

what fact? i have seen no facts in that statement at all. Simply more blind rhetoric which is rooted heavily in writings like "Protocols" and "Mein Kampf"

Hizbollah is a legitimate resistance in Lebanon. They represent the majority of Lebanese, and by the way, Lebanese and all the Muslims are pround of Hizbollah. All the Mujahedeen of Hizbollah are purely Lebanese, they live in Lebanon because it is their home and their country. Hizbollah appeared years ago when the Zionists occupied Lebanon. They have every right to defend their country and to kick out the Zionists out of it.

well it's good to know what side of the line "all the muslims" stand on...if Hizbollah represents the majority of the Lebanese then why don't they have majority power in the Govt. of Lebanon?

jewscout

Religious Zionist
Peace said:
Do you see that it's fair to kill more than hundreds of Lebanese because two Zionists were seized by Hezbollah? Hezbollah seized those two in order to free Lebanese and Palestinians who are suffering in the Israeli Jails, do know how many captives are there? 16000. So Hezbollah has every right to seize those soldiers to free his brothers and sisters in the Israeli prisons.

just as Israel has every right to bomb the snot out of Hezbollah in order to show them that Israel will not bow to terrorism and attacks on her people.

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
jewscout said:
[/color]
well it's good to know what side of the line "all the muslims" stand on...if Hizbollah represents the majority of the Lebanese then why don't they have majority power in the Govt. of Lebanon?

Too simply because they don't yearn for power, their only main objective is to free their country from the Zionists occupation. But you have to know that the goverment supports them, for they are legitimate resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.