• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's not talk about the Big Bang

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
They will not admit it, but the implication of their interpretation leads to that theoretical reality.
Then prove it. Show the science behind your work. You would need to understand General Relativity at the very least. I do not understand that which is why I defer to those that do.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Then prove it. Show the science behind your work. You would need to understand General Relativity at the very least. I do not understand that which is why I defer to those that do.
I don't have to do a thing, I know that existence can not come from no-existence, it is a given.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
No, if you "knew" it you could do better than to keep screaming inanities at the thread. You could support your claims. If you can't show it you don't know it.
Haha, I've shown it, if there was any possibility of existence from no-existence, don't you think someone would have come forward, but no one has.

We Never Know

No Slack
South of that time. It appears that you do not understand that analogy. Time is the equivalent dimension to latitude in the analogy where the universe is treated as a globe and the Big Bang starts at the South Pole. In that analogy, as I said time is latitude. The size of the universe represented by East West directions. It is far from a perfect analogy and falls apart somewhere south of the equator.

Isn't time on earth based on longitude

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Time, space, space-time, the universe all weren't, the BB happened then they all were.
It all came from ________?
Don't ask me. I cannot fully explain it. In fact I cannot explain it very well at all. I can explain some aspects of it but that odes not make me an expert. For example, and this will drive some poster nuts, if the universe did "come from nothing" that would not have broken any laws of physics.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Isn't time on earth based on longitude
No. that is just how local time is stated. it is not what it is based upon. And the use of latitude was an analogy. An analogy is used to try to explain a complex topic using reasoning that one's audience is familiar with. They re never meant to be taken too literally.

We Never Know

No Slack
No. that is just how local time is stated. it is not what it is based upon. And the use of latitude was an analogy. An analogy is used to try to explain a complex topic using reasoning that one's audience is familiar with. They re never meant to be taken too literally.

That's the point. Your keep talking about earth, the south pole etc.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
One question for you and the other question you ask about no-existence is answered automatically.

Did existence begin at the BB?

Told you about a dozen times I have no idea. What I know about BBT you could write on the back of a postage stamp. What I understand about it you could write on the head of a pin.

So who claims something came from nothing so I can investigate their claim.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
One question for you and the other question you ask about no-existence is answered automatically.

Did existence begin at the BB?
Sorry, you have dodged far too many questions to be demanding any answers. You need to answer a few for a while. Then you can being to ask some questions.

Good night. If I do not seem some answers to more morning then you will still have to wait.