• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Man sentenced to death for sorcery.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Sorry it's in arabic but you can see him explaining what he been doing and that he has repented.
If I was cought by a religious police, been facing an execution, and would experience the conditions of arrest or interrogations I would repent of everything I have and haven't done and would claim to worship the third moon on the right, if that is what I was asked to do.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
For those who want to see some of the tools those people use to damage relations, poison others, and many other things can look at the pic in this link below.

http://www.travel4syria.com/forum/thread7702.html

You can see some written stuff, and it usually contain some names and some stuff which appear to be random writings to a normal reader but through these things and many other activities, this type of magicians use demons to finish these tasks.

If you don't believe that demons exist then that's really your problem. :D

Sahar

For those who want to see some of the tools those people use to damage relations, poison others, and many other things can look at the pic in this link below.

You can see some written stuff, and it usually contain some names and some stuff which appear to be random writings to a normal reader but through these things and many other activities, this type of magicians use demons to finish these tasks.
Allahumma 7fazna. ana 7assa enn 7ad 3amelly 3amal walla 7aga...:D

TashaN said:
he he he, thank you Faisal. I appreciate your posts.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If I was cought by a religious police, been facing an execution, and would experience the conditions of arrest or interrogations I would repent of everything I have and haven't done and would claim to worship the third moon on the right, if that is what I was asked to do.

You know what? you might be right, when he got caught while trying to deliver the things he has prepared, he claimed that he has repented, hoping to be spared. He said before demons starting working for him, he needed to disbelieve in God first.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist

The nice exhibition of photos is of some interesting items which among other things include Christian catch phrases, Stars of David. not things I would categorize as demonic and worthy of punishment. further more, apparently not believing in demons is not our problem, after all we do not condemn people in our societies to death for being labled 'satanists', or 'neo pagans', or 'wiccans'.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member

I hope not. :no:

Welcome sis. :)

not4me, do you think Mr. Spinkles and others will ever be able to find a proof through science that demons exist? :D

You know what? there is a similar concept in computer called daemons, i got to know it when i started using Linux. Demons starts working for those types of magicians on the same way computer daemons work for Linux. What a coincidence, huh? ;)

Damn, just now a weird idea came to me, what if someone was reallyyyyyyyy good in knowing how to use and deal with demons and daemons?! he will rule the whole world!!!! :faint:

Draka

Wonder Woman
it is good that the saudi government doesn't represent the nation of islam. with valentines day though, that is not islamic, it is not allowed in islam. thats just some invention someone has made. just like mothers day. whats that about?

Mother's Day? Do you have a problem with setting aside one measly day a year to show extra love and honor to the woman who brought you into this world? Who raised you? Loved you? Guided you? It's called honoring a parent. Same as Father's Day. I thought Muslims would be as much into giving honor and respect to one's parents as a Christian would, or a person of any other religion. Am I wrong? What is so horrible about setting aside special days to show love to different loved ones in our lives and to let them know that we are especially grateful of them and we are thinking of them?

A day doesn't need to be religious in order for it to be special.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back

good posts brother. you braught the thread to an end.:beach:

so he wasn't just some trickster making childish claims on TV but he was really working with the devil.

Draka

Wonder Woman

so he wasn't just some trickster making childish claims on TV but he was really working with the devil.

:rolleyes: Claims or accusations and the "admissions" of working with the "devil" aren't proof of anything. :facepalm:

kai

ragamuffin
it is good that the saudi government doesn't represent the nation of islam. with valentines day though, that is not islamic, it is not allowed in islam. thats just some invention someone has made. just like mothers day. whats that about?

Mothers day ? that's a day set aside to give your mother a present and spoil her.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Mother's Day? Do you have a problem with setting aside one measly day a year to show extra love and honor to the woman who brought you into this world? Who raised you? Loved you? Guided you? It's called honoring a parent. Same as Father's Day. I thought Muslims would be as much into giving honor and respect to one's parents as a Christian would, or a person of any other religion. Am I wrong? What is so horrible about setting aside special days to show love to different loved ones in our lives and to let them know that we are especially grateful of them and we are thinking of them?

Muslims don't wait for *Mother's Day* to show their apperciatation and love for their mothers. They show it everyday through their care and love and respect.

I feel sad that someone has to came up with one single day throughout the year to appreciate Mother. Muslims don't dump their parents at the nearest place where they take care of the elderly and forget about them till mother or father day come.

Muslims keep taking care for their parents for their whole life. God says in the Quran that the first thing Muslim should do is to obey him then honor their parents, not to insult them or make them angry whatever they did.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back

so if you (the non-muslims who do this mothers day) loved your parents all that much as you claim, then why is it just one day? why not 365 like us muslims?

we don't throw our parents into retirement prisons, and then show them how much they mean to us and how much we love them by sending some flowers or chocolates once a year, they live with us for their whole life. that is called being grateful. don't you recon?

Perfect Circle

Just Browsing
Muslims don't wait for *Mother's Day* to show their apperciatation and love for their mothers. They show it everyday through their care and love and respect.

I feel sad that someone has to came up with one single day throughout the year to appreciate Mother. Muslims don't dump their parents at the nearest place where they take care of the elderly and forget about them till mother or father day come.

Muslims keep taking care for their parents for their whole life. God says in the Quran that the first thing Muslim should do is to obey him then honor their parents, not to insult them or make them angry whatever they did.

That's a little high-handed of you, don't you think? It's not that we don't care for our mothers every day of the year, but it's a special day for them.

If that's the case, why do you celebrate Ramadan? Shouldn't you be practicing patience, modesty and spirituality every day of the year? Why set aside a special time for more of it?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back

hey you copied me. :p

kai

ragamuffin
so if you (the non-muslims who do this mothers day) loved your parents all that much as you claim, then why is it just one day? why not 365 like us muslims?

we don't throw our parents into retirement prisons, and then show them how much they mean to us and how much we love them by sending some flowers or chocolates once a year,
they live with us for their whole life.
that is called being grateful. don't you recon?

so all Muslim Mothers live with their sons or daughters for ever ? everywhere? all muslims? all over the world?How could you Know that? why that's almost----sorcery---lol

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member

In one of the videos that shows him performing on tv before he came to Saudi Arabia and before shutting down that tv, he was pretending to read the Quran but if you focus, you can see that he is changing everything, he change the letters, the word, and the way you pronounce, because the demons wouldn't allow him to read the Quran in a correct manner because it will scare them off. So he just pretend to read the Quran to fool people and make them believe he is using the Quran to do services for them, heal them, etc.

Also, in one of the videos he told a woman that all her problems will be solved and her husband will leave his new love and come back to her. He was fooling simple people and make them believe that he can solve all their problems and even help them harm others to protect their own failed relationships or their lost business, etc.

ÇáÓÍÑ æÇáÔÚæÐÉ Ýí ãäØÞÉ ÍÇÆá ãÚ ÇáÔíÎ ÚÈÏÇááå ÇáÚíÏ ÇáÑÔíÏÇä...ÊÛØíÉ ãÕæÑÉ - äÇÏí ãÍÈí ÇáÓÝøÑ Åáì ÓæÑíÇ

Outstanding job, Tashan. I had no idea this guy possessed an "I heart Jesus" hat and Pokemon dolls. I guess that settles the issue. Off with his head. :sarcastic