• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Many many Chariot wheels found at bottom of Red sea.

WonderingWorrier

No, sorry. You cannot show anything. Have you ever thought of taking a course on logic?
I can show things.

Like I can show you three metals:
"To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass".

And I can show here the metals overlapping with the colours:
"Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men".

The three colours:
Just as here the Bible mentions three colours as in the red, the purple, and the blue:
"And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the Lord commanded Moses".

Can you understand the logic of one metal and one colour is missing from the two sets of threes?

Being the Brass and the Red.

Red - Purple - Blue
Sea - River - Stream
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Brass - Silver - Gold

(The Bible mentions brass oxen under the sea. If you cant understand that then see above).

I have shown you the red sea, the red heifer, and now shown the red brass.
Are you still not able to understand the logic of it?
It is very simple.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I can show things.

Like I can show you three metals:
"To devise cunning works, to work in gold, and in silver, and in brass".

And I can show here the metals overlapping with the colours:
"Silver spread into plates is brought from Tarshish, and gold from Uphaz, the work of the workman, and of the hands of the founder: blue and purple is their clothing: they are all the work of cunning men".

The three colours:

Can you understand the logic of one metal and one colour is missing from the two sets of threes?

Being the Brass and the Red.

Red - Purple - Blue
Sea - River - Stream
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Brass - Silver - Gold

(The Bible mentions brass oxen under the sea. If you cant understand that then see above).

I have shown you the red sea, the red heifer, and now shown the red brass.
Are you still not able to understand the logic of it?
It is very simple.
No, you failed again. Reasoning does not work that way.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
It is possible that you failed to understand what was said. As I can show you three different waters and three different colours, and I can also show you three different animals to verify the facts.

Look here the Bible mentions three heights of waters as in the sea, the river, and the stream:
"And the Lord shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod".

Just as here the Bible mentions three animals as in the cattle, the goats, and the sheep:
"And as for you, O my flock, thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I judge between cattle and cattle, between the rams and the he goats".

Just as here the Bible mentions three colours as in the red, the purple, and the blue:
"And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the Lord commanded Moses".

Now try to understand here the speech is overlapping:

The Red Sea:
"To him which divided the Red sea into parts: for his mercy endureth for ever"

So can you notice the Red Sea is as an overlap of the three waters and the three colours?

Look:

Red - Purple - Blue
Sea - River - Steam
Cattle - Goat - Sheep

And for verification the Red Heifer can be seen as another overlap. An overlap of the three animals and the three colours.

The Red Heifer (Cattle):
"This is the ordinance of the law which the Lord hath commanded, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring thee a red heifer without spot, wherein is no blemish, and upon which never came yoke".

Are you able to understand this concept of what is said? Can you now clearly hear the words "Red Sea" differently? Do you require further verification of the fact of the Red Sea overlap? I can show it.
This logic is contorted and meaningless,

The name of the Red Sea originates from the bright red color of the common algae blooms and bacteria "saw dust" commonly occurs in the Red Sea..

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
I can show things.
200w.gif

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
God didn't lie.
Prove it.
Mans use of science lies.

Prove it.
Just like many scientists claim evolution caused creation
Nobody claims that. It doesn't even make sense.
. Calling God a liar-Gen 1:1--So its you believing lies over God.
The poster explained to you why god is a liar, and instead of responding to that, you've just said "nuh uh."
You know the God who gave you life for free.

God didn't give me any life. My parents did that.

servant1

Prove it.

Prove it.

Nobody claims that. It doesn't even make sense.

The poster explained to you why god is a liar, and instead of responding to that, you've just said "nuh uh."

God didn't give me any life. My parents did that.
Without God creating, there is 0. By him creating caused your life.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In Hebrew= the tetragramoton= YHWH or YHVH= Jehovah. Removed by Jerome, by satans will, against Gods will to mislead. Replaced with -GOD or LORD. Over 7000 places. And it does mislead.
What makes you think that Yahweh is God's name? And does the New Testament even use that name? It was written in Greek and not in Hebrew. I will have to see if the Hebrew Old Testament always uses that. It may or may not be the case. Using a different name is nothing anyway. You need something of substance.

servant1

What makes you think that Yahweh is God's name? And does the New Testament even use that name? It was written in Greek and not in Hebrew. I will have to see if the Hebrew Old Testament always uses that. It may or may not be the case. Using a different name is nothing anyway. You need something of substance.
Before Jerome translated he told the Catholic leader Gods name belongs in the NT= every spot OT is quoted and the name is in the Hebrew OT. Other scholars say it belongs in NT at those quoted spots.
Here is a prime example how it misleads all using the altered translations with Gods name removed.
Joel 2:31-32-Those who call on the name of YHVH(Jehovah) will be saved---quoted 2 x in NT-Acts 2:21-Heb 10:13. But since LORD is in the altered translations at Joel, Lord is in NT as well. And since Jesus is called Lord( 1 Cor 8:6)--they are mislead into believing it is his name to be called on to be saved.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Yes it does. Even archeologists who dug up OT sights have backed the words of the bible.
Not true. It is well documented by academic archeology that there is no evidence for Genesis Creation account, Noah's Ark flod, Exodus as written in the Pentateuch. Moses Joshua nor Joshua's military campaign, Abraham or Solomon . There is absolutely no text of the Pentateuch before 600 BCE,

Of course, absolutely no chariot heels found in the Red Sea.

If you believe there is archeology for the above please cite it specifically from an academic source.
Not trMany scientists now know intelligent design by God created all of creation because of the precision it takes to work correctly.

Not comprehend able as written, Nonetheless, there is no objective verifiable evidence to support Intelligent Design.

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
It was a false story. Salt water eats away metal, wood and bones over time. Its been thousands of years.
What about the Moabite Stone with God's name on it from 9th century B.C.E. in Paleo Hebrew?
Screenshot 2024-10-03 1.48.49 PM.png

Attachments

• YHWH_on_Mesha_Stele.jpg
    YHWH_on_Mesha_Stele.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 7

servant1

Not true. It is well documented by academic archeology that there is no evidence for Genesis Creation account, Noah's Ark flod, Exodus as written in the Pentateuch. Moses Joshua nor Joshua's military campaign, Abraham or Solomon . There is absolutely no text of the Pentateuch before 600 BCE,

Of course, absolutely no chariot heels found in the Red Sea.

If you believe there is archeology for the above please cite it specifically from an academic source.

Not comprehend able as written, Nonetheless, there is no objective verifiable evidence to support Intelligent Design.
I live by faith as the righteous do. The bible says the wicked will demand proof.