• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Many many Chariot wheels found at bottom of Red sea.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
What about the Moabite Stone with God's name on it from 9th century B.C.E. in Paleo Hebrew? View attachment 97862
I am not sure what you are claiming in terms of "What about?!?!?! This has been brought up in numerous threads without explanation.

The Moabite stele was not compiled by the Hebrews, We have no Hebrew steles from this period. Like the later proto Canaanite/Hebrew this was one of the variations found in the Levant. The reference is understood the above reference refers to a known Hebrew tribe and not a Kingdom. It is accepted that the Hebrew tribes existed in the Hills of Judah in pastoral villages, no written language and no cities, The evidence concludes they were a Canaanite tribe or tribes that worshiped a pantheon Canaanite Gods.

What else can you "What about?!?!!?' concerning the Moabite stele.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Did you watch the video? Did they find any evidence of chariots or horse bones, In the ocean? I haven't looked at any research on this.
This bogus claim has been around for year and a simple google search will reveal the dishonest bogus nature of the claim. Sort through the bogus references and . . .

On 24 October 2014, the web site World News Daily Report (WNDR) published an article reporting that chariot wheels and the bones of horses and men had been discovered at the bottom of the Red Sea, thereby supposedly proving archaeological proof of the Biblical narrative about the escape of the Israelites from the Egyptians. According to the Book of Exodus, God parted the Red Sea long enough for the Moses-led Israelites to walk across it on dry ground, but closed the waters up again upon the pursuing Egyptian army and drowned them all:

Egypt's Antiquities Ministry announced this morning that a team of underwater archaeologists had discovered that remains of a large Egyptian army from the 14th century BC, at the bottom of the Gulf of Suez, 1.5 kilometers offshore from the modern city of Ras Gharib. The team was searching for the remains of ancient ships and artefacts related to Stone Age and Bronze Age trade in the Red Sea area, when they stumbled upon a gigantic mass of human bones darkened by age.
The scientists lead by Professor Abdel Muhammad Gader and associated with Cairo University’s Faculty of Archaeology, have already recovered a total of more than 400 different skeletons, as well as hundreds of weapons and pieces of armor, also the remains of two war chariots, scattered over an area of approximately 200 square meters. They estimate that more than 5000 other bodies could be dispersed over a wider area, suggesting that an army of large size who have perished on the site.
However, if one is looking for news of an important scientific or historical discovery, World News Daily Report is not the place to look. WNDR is fake news site whose disclaimer notes that the site's articles are satirical in nature:

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

Despite WNDR's framing of the alleged "discovery" as recent and newly announced, reports of divers finding chariot wheels and the like under the Red Sea are a hoax that has been promulgated for many years now.

The WNDR article's use of language such as "this morning" and its claims that a team of "underwater archeologists" in Egypt responsible for the discovery were planning to recover more artifacts from the site reinvigorated interest in the long-discredited rumor, but those details were not only fabricated, they had simply been recycled from past claims and infused with more recent dates. In October 2015, the equally dubious web site Disclose.TV once again jump-started the phony rumors by republishing the year-old fake WNDR article.

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
This bogus claim has been around for year and a simple google search will reveal the dishonest bogus nature of the claim. Sort through the bogus references and . . .

On 24 October 2014, the web site World News Daily Report (WNDR) published an article reporting that chariot wheels and the bones of horses and men had been discovered at the bottom of the Red Sea, thereby supposedly proving archaeological proof of the Biblical narrative about the escape of the Israelites from the Egyptians. According to the Book of Exodus, God parted the Red Sea long enough for the Moses-led Israelites to walk across it on dry ground, but closed the waters up again upon the pursuing Egyptian army and drowned them all:

However, if one is looking for news of an important scientific or historical discovery, World News Daily Report is not the place to look. WNDR is fake news site whose disclaimer notes that the site's articles are satirical in nature:

Despite WNDR's framing of the alleged "discovery" as recent and newly announced, reports of divers finding chariot wheels and the like under the Red Sea are a hoax that has been promulgated for many years now.

The WNDR article's use of language such as "this morning" and its claims that a team of "underwater archeologists" in Egypt responsible for the discovery were planning to recover more artifacts from the site reinvigorated interest in the long-discredited rumor, but those details were not only fabricated, they had simply been recycled from past claims and infused with more recent dates. In October 2015, the equally dubious web site Disclose.TV once again jump-started the phony rumors by republishing the year-old fake WNDR article.
So your saying the Moabite Stone is false? You don't believe in the Bible?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
So your saying the Moabite Stone is false? You don't believe in the Bible?
No, I think you responded to the wrong post. The claim of the existence of chariot wheel is indeed hokus pokus bogus. The Moabite stele is indeed valid archeological evidence of the existence of the Hebrew and Moabite tribe in the 9th century BCE.

Again . . .

I am not sure what you are claiming in terms of "What about?!?!?! This has been brought up in numerous threads without explanation.

The Moabite stele was not compiled by the Hebrews, We have no Hebrew steles from this period. Like the later proto Canaanite/Hebrew language was one of the variations of the Canaanite language found in the Levant. The reference is understood the above reference refers to a known Hebrew tribe and not a Kingdom. It is accepted that the Hebrew tribes existed in the Hills of Judah in pastoral villages, no written language and no cities, The evidence concludes they were a Canaanite tribe or tribes that worshiped a pantheon Canaanite Gods.

What else can you "What about?!?!!?' concerning the Moabite stele.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I am just claiming there is early evidence of the God of the Bible.
The evidence is for the existence, origin, culture, and religion of the Hebrews in ancient history. there is no evidence for the existence of God(s) in any reliigous scripture of the world. They represent evidence of what they believed when it was written.

walt

The evidence is for the existence, origin, culture, and religion of the Hebrews in ancient history. there is no evidence for the existence of God(s) in any reliigous scripture of the world. They represent evidence of what they believed when it was written.
What more does anyone need?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
What more does anyone need?
I am only describing hat the actual archeological and historical evidence. It is up to others to determine what they believe.

I base my foundation on the sound footing of academic science archeology and history where the knowledge is always evolving, changing and advancing without proof or a final answer.

I believe in a universal God which reflects the reality of the attributes of our physical existence, in harmony with academic science,, history, and archeology.

Last edited:

walt

I believe it mattered to the Hebrews what they believed in their history.
Actually none of it matters, I will explain, every Hebrew scripture written by Jewish people have never removed The Tetragrammaton, God's name has never been removed since the time of Moses and it's still in there today.

They do not pronounce God's name but they never remove it from the Hebrew text.

Last edited:

walt

It seems like on this forum you can't even use the word [ the ] without a debate?

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
In your mind what is sufficient proof?
As a believer, I recognize that there is no objective evidence for God or any claimed deity. If being written down were sufficient to demonstrate God, then any written account about any god would be evidence they exist. Do you consider that Thor, Zues or Anubis exist? They have been written about.

See what I mean.

I have reasons to believe, but I can only speak of them if I wish, but cannot demonstrate them to anyone really. I have faith. Some don't consider that much, but I'm OK with that.

walt

As a believer, I recognize that there is no objective evidence for God or any claimed deity. If being written down were sufficient to demonstrate God, then any written account about any god would be evidence they exist. Do you consider that Thor, Zues or Anubis exist? They have been written about.

See what I mean.

I have reasons to believe, but I can only speak of them if I wish, but cannot demonstrate them to anyone really. I have faith. Some don't consider that much, but I'm OK with that.
Sorry I see your point, but I don't want to debate on every little word. There is so many words in the Bible if I debate each little word, wouldn't it take forever to learn anything?

WonderingWorrier

No, you failed again. Reasoning does not work that way.

Why not? You have failed again to explain your comments.

So how many times would it take to show you other specific sets of three words:

Like: "And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel".

And show you their overlap with what I have been previously showing.

Observe the corn:

Like the Cattle and the Corn are as one:
"The seven good kine are seven years; and the seven good ears are seven years: the dream is one".

Just as the Corn is as the sand of the Sea:
"And Joseph gathered corn as the sand of the sea, very much, until he left numbering; for it was without number".

Corn - Oil - Wine
Red - Purple - Blue
Sea - River - Stream
Cattle - Goat - Sheep
Brass - Silver - Gold

Above you can see corn is overlapping what I have been showing you in bold. It is another verification of the simple fact.

Are you really not able to understand the speech of overlapping sets of threes? It is very simple.

Consider if you cant even hear the words being said then everything you could ever show to disprove the words would be irrelevant. All your evidence would be useless and you would have to rethink the words from square one.

So how many times will it take to show you the overlapping sets of words are not just coincidence and are in the direction of author intent?

walt

I have been on this forum for over 6 months, You and I both know that these conversations go absolutely nowhere!