• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mat-Su bans transgender students from bathrooms that match their gender identity

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Unisex toilet is exclusionary of resttoom sharing in order to accommodate somebody's number one simultaneously with somebody else's number two.
Yeah. We have them all over California and they just have a regular toilet.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Urinals actually take up less space than toilets. Furthermore, urinals use less water per flush. As environmentally friendly people, we should favor the use of urinals over toilets for non-squatter inclined individuals.
Yeah, we don't need more men peeing all over the toilets in restrooms that I then have to put my butt on, and clean off before I can! :mad:

Shadow Wolf

"scream male insecurity"
How does a stand up urinal scream male insecurity?
If you think you have to have on for things to be equal, yeah it's very insecure to think equality/gender neutral includes something only you will use that you don't need (in this case thinking a male-specific toilet is necessary).

We Never Know

No Slack
If you think you have to have on for things to be equal, yeah it's very insecure to think equality/gender neutral includes something only you will use that you don't need (in this case thinking a male-specific toilet is necessary).
How is a stand up urnial about being equal? Seems to me you want to get rid of them so everyone equally has to use a toilet.
To me its about convenience.

We Never Know

No Slack
Yeah, we don't need more men peeing all over the toilets in restrooms that I then have to put my butt on, and clean off before I can! :mad:

If I have to pee and a toilet is the only option, if the seat looks the slightest bit wet/dirty, you can bet I'm not touching it to raise it before I pee. Stand up urinal is the way to go if I just have to pee.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
If I have to pee and a toilet is the only option, if the seat looks the slightest bit wet/dirty, you can bet I'm not touching it to raise it before I pee. Stand up urinal is the way to go if I just have to pee.
Well, you can use your foot to put the seat up. I often do to put the seat down. I don't want to touch that. Lol.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth

With urinals, males are honored with the distinct privilege of not having to make contact with a public toilet as they urinate from afar. It is quick, it is efficient, and it is convenient, and it preserves the sanctity of the public stalls for only the most dire of circumstances. It would be ridiculous to put and end to this over some misconception of “equality”, or gender-neutralness, or because a select few people for mysterious reasons are offended about it.

Shadow Wolf

No, standing is cleaner, faster, & greener (less water used).
I've seen regular toilets use little water, and you can't do all you need with them. You still need the other if you're going to have them.
And I've cleaned gas station bathrooms. To hell claiming men or women are cleaner than the other because they both **** on the floor and smear it everywhere and do some weird things I don't even want to figure out or think about how it worked or happened, lol.

Shadow Wolf

With urinals, males are honored with the distinct privilege of not having to make contact with a public toilet as they urinate from afar. It is quick, it is efficient, and it is convenient, and it preserves the sanctity of the public stalls for only the most dire of circumstances. It would be ridiculous to put and end to this over some misconception of “equality”, or gender-neutralness, or because a select few people for mysterious reasons are offended about it.
LMAO!
Even women can pee standing, and without any devices.
And that's a "distinct privilege" how low is your bar?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
LMAO!
Even women can pee standing, and without any devices.
And that's a "distinct privilege" how low is your bar?

Well, either way, it's better to have a pot to pee in than not.

I'm reminded of a brief scene from the series Spartacus where it shows two Romans walking down the street and stopping to use a public toilet, which was just out in the open. No privacy, but they did have a brush for wiping.

Shadow Wolf

Well, either way, it's better to have a pot to pee in than not.
Yeah, but I still stand firm it is not equalizing something to have something you don't need and only one is going to be using and can't use all the time anyways.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've seen regular toilets use little water...
Still use far more than a urinal.
....and you can't do all you need with them. You still need the other if you're going to have them.
If it's about absolute need, you don't need
a toilet either. Just a hole in the floor.
And I've cleaned gas station bathrooms. '
I've seen your work.
YOU ARE NO AUTHORITY ON CLEANLINESS!!!
To hell claiming men or women are cleaner than the other because they both **** on the floor and smear it everywhere and do some weird things I don't even want to figure out or think about how it worked or happened, lol.
You know nothing compared to me.
OIP.HfJiKtcC99D0t5LxuBDfUgAAAA

We Never Know

No Slack
Yeah, but I still stand firm it is not equalizing something to have something you don't need and only one is going to be using and can't use all the time anyways.

I still stand with you want to take it way from men so they will have to equally use a toilet like women.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth

What a strange fixation with toilet equality you have. What do you even mean by “equalizing” in this instance, and why would that even be necessary?

wellwisher

Will other schools follow?

"PALMER — Mat-Su school officials will no longer allow transgender students to choose bathrooms that match their gender identity, suspending a practice recommended by district guidelines for over seven years.

The Matanuska-Susitna Borough School District school board voted 5-1 Wednesday night to halt the district’s existing policy for review.

That recommendation, from the board’s three-member policy committee, was based on the actions of a federal judge in Tennessee who in July blocked the Biden administration from enforcing an executive order designed to protect the LGBTQ community from school and workplace discrimination.

The school board decision means transgender students must use bathrooms corresponding to their gender at birth or request private facilities.

As directed by the board, Mat-Su schools superintendent Randy Trani will review the district’s policy and guidelines regarding transgender students’ use of communal bathrooms and locker rooms.

During the interim, transgender students can use locker rooms and bathrooms that match their sex assignment at birth or use individual bathrooms and locker rooms that provide privacy, board policy committee member Ole Larson said during the meeting.

A vocal crowd of parents packed Wednesday evening’s meeting to overflowing, many apparently motivated by concerns raised by descriptions circulated on social media of a transgender student’s use of a girls facility at Colony High School near Palmer. District officials did not provide any specifics about that incident before or during the board meeting."

Full story here....

Mat-Su bans transgender students from bathrooms that match their gender identity

Transgender is all in your head, and does not appear not because of your DNA and body. What does gender needs really mean? A bathroom is about body function, with practical need separated, because the male and female bodies are different. It is about practical tools for the body and for not the imagination and head.

A urinal is useful and practical for any biological male because it is fast and efficient. If you are a female in your head, in a male body, the urinal is still optimized for your body practicality. Why dumb everyone down to the imagination criteria of the few? Why not teach rational practicality? Why does everyone has to walk on eggshells to support another person's fantasy world, or else? What does the political left gain by the controlled dumb down; easier indoctrination?

If a someone thought they were a cat; all in their head, but had human DNA and a human body, would the state be required to add litter boxes to both male and female bathrooms or just to the janitor's closet? Would just a picture of a litter box, for pretend decoration, be good enough for their active imagination? If the political left can make people think outside generic reality, then species preference may be the wave of the future. We may need to be proactive.

Back in the 1960's and 1970's, gender preference was nothing but a subset of the larger paradigm of doing your own thing and alternate lifestyles. Back then it was wide open but did not come to a focus like today. It was more open experimental in all directions. It was all about imagination, and being contrary to the existing paradigms of one's parents. But nobody ever tried to impose their bizarre, experiments, onto others, like today. Some would lead by example, but not by force. This tells me today is less about creative people improvising and being creative and more about conditioning to follow the leader; indoctrination.

After school you can pretend to be anyone or anything you want. But school is for learning to be a critical thinker and not a drone marching to the beat of fad propaganda and indoctrination. What would happen if we started a fad that made people think that they can only go to the bathroom, if they impose on elected officials, to use the elected official's home bathroom? Would Nancy Pelosi become a hater or phobic? This is how the traangender indoctrination scam is designed to worked. It is designed to create unreasonable accommodations that will create defensiveness and division. The best way to neutralize it is to stick with science, instead of political science fiction.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But school is for learning to be a critical thinker and not a drone marching to the beat of fad propaganda and indoctrination.
True dat. Indoctrination is for church, which will teach
that no one is transgender, ie, God assigns gender at
birth, & he never makes mistakes.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
A regular toilet works just as well, just as fine, and doesn't waste space or scream male insecurity.
This feels political. And it shouldn't be. It is just urination.

Whether a urinal is a waste of space and resources, or an efficient convenience depends on the size of the public bathroom and the number of people who use it. There is probably a scientific cost benefit equation involved somehow.