• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mat-Su bans transgender students from bathrooms that match their gender identity

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
^
Says the person raging over toilet equality.
No, I was pointing out the folly in thinking a urinal is necessary to have next to a regular toilet to have a gender equal restroom.
Try making the effort to know what your commenting about before barking out nonsense.

Shadow Wolf

No I use a urinal. You are the one that said ""Even women can pee standing, and without any devices"
Because it is possible, amd without making a mess on the floor. Not something I do, but it tends to be those bad *** girls who made "anything you can do I can and will do better than you" a life policy.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Shame/conscience? Social norms? Adult supervision? Rules against sexual assault, stalking, etc?

This is a common fear conservatives have about trans people in bathrooms, but statistically they should have the opposite fear (trans people are more likely to be victims of SA, not perpetrators). When we allow people to use the bathrooms of their gender, we don't see opposite sex people faking trans-ness en masse to gawk at or assault people.

ETA: Perhaps this is different in different parts of the country, but my peers and I (Millennials) almost never got naked or used a public shower in our high school locker rooms. That is largely antiquated in my experience. Showers were technically available but never used, and quite gross and ancient. We would strip down to our underwear to change in PE but that's it. Perhaps other people my age or younger have had different experiences.

When I was in high school back in the 90's, we had to shower after PE class. We all kept it quick and kept our heads down lest we be accused of cock-scoping.

We Never Know

No Slack
When I was in high school back in the 90's, we had to shower after PE class. We all kept it quick and kept our heads down lest we be accused of cock-scoping.

True unless you were the guy with the "big one" then he would shower/wash his hair for 5 minutes letting it swing lol

When I was in my teens we back roaded a lot a night. When we had to pee we would get out and go off on different directions to pee except this one guy who was well endowed. He would walk right up into the headlights, whip it out, let it hang while peeing and try to carry on a conversation with others the whole time lol

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

This feels political. And it shouldn't be. It is just urination.
Exactly. That's why including a urinal isn't making a restroom gender equal or neutral.
Case in point, they're rare to find in people's homes, and surveys have found not that many people even want one at home.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Shame/conscience? Social norms? Adult supervision? Rules against sexual assault, stalking, etc?
What would be shameful about it? His friends would be cheering him on, I'm sure. And how do you know so called trans people aren't just perverts getting off by being in the wrong restroom?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Privacy has always been a human issue.

In fact if a human isn't gender aware and feels separated themselves already then they should have a privacy allowance.

And humans gender aware shouldn't feel threatened by a non gendered exact but same bathroom participant.

For example girls getting a period are already distressed by body changes. Can even be embarrassed in front of other women.

If boys for example or let's say don't use words anymore to try to express advice and let's all just non communicate. As isn't that the AI plan?

Inability to self communicate for ourselves anymore. As natural rights!

If boys don't appreciate effeminate boys then it's their issue that needs changing. Not toilets. If those boys sit down to wee as girls do....then good on them....the saying is better out than in.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Exactly. That's why including a urinal isn't making a restroom gender equal or neutral.
Case in point, they're rare to find in people's homes, and surveys have found not that many people even want one at home.
I have always wanted one. But I concede the point that I have never had one in my home.

But there is a reason urinals exist. They are more convenient and efficient.

I agree, in a small bathroom where there is limited space, don't have a urinal. But in a huge stadium style bathroom a few urinals would speed thing up considerably and that would be good for everyone.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
What would be shameful about it?
What's shameful about voyeurism?

His friends would be cheering him on, I'm sure.
He would more likely be bullied by his peers.

And how do you know so called trans people aren't just perverts getting off by being in the wrong restroom?

Psychiatrists know. Trans people have a rough time in society; often dealing with discrimination, harassment, assault, being disowned by family and friends, going through medical treatment, hormone therapy, etc. Many have been driven to suicide. Why would they go through that just to "get off by being in the wrong restroom"?

We have some transgendered members here. Why don't you ask them?

Shadow Wolf

I have always wanted one. But I concede the point that I have never had one in my home.

But there is a reason urinals exist. They are more convenient and efficient.

I agree, in a small bathroom where there is limited space, don't have a urinal. But in a huge stadium style bathroom a few urinals would speed thing up considerably and that would be good for everyone.
The discussion was revolving around a "gender neutral" restroom, not stadium restrooms where it does make logistical sense to make that sort of segregation.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
ETA: Perhaps this is different in different parts of the country, but my peers and I (Millennials) almost never got naked or used a public shower in our high school locker rooms. That is largely antiquated in my experience. Showers were technically available but never used, and quite gross and ancient. We would strip down to our underwear to change in PE but that's it. Perhaps other people my age or younger have had different experiences.

Maybe your peers “almost never got naked or used a public shower at your school locker rooms” because you are talking about PE class, which hardly qualifies as exercise. I mean it’s better than nothing but hardly something you need a shower after.

Athletics, on the other hand, is different. I was in high school during the early to mid 2000s. We would train before and after school, in a state where temperatures frequently exceed 100 degrees F. Six out of seven days of the week we were either training on the field/ gym/ court/ track, running and lifting weights, or competing in games/ tournaments/ track meets/ etc. So of course we showered. Often. Full nude. People want to show up to class freshly showered with good hygiene and looking good… and after the game a fresh shower means you are already set to go and can show up to a party just as you are, or to someone else’s place ready to hook up.

Males had their own locker rooms, females had their own locker rooms.