• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mat-Su bans transgender students from bathrooms that match their gender identity

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Transgender is all in your head, and is not because of your body. What does gender needs really mean? A bathroom is about body function and need separated because the male and female body are different. It is about practical tools for the body and for not the head. A urinal is useful and practical for any biological male because it is fast and efficient. If you are a female in your head, in a male body, the urinal is still optimized for body practicality. Why dumb everyone down to an imagination criteria of the few instead of teach all rational practicality?.

Gender is all in your head, and is not because of your body. What does gender really mean? A bathroom is about bodily function. A urinal is useful and practical for any biological male because it is fast and efficient. Why dumb everyone down to an imaginary criteria?

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, but I still stand firm it is not equalizing something to have something you don't need and only one is going to be using and can't use all the time anyways.

In lieu of urinals, I've seen some restrooms which have a long trough to pee in. It almost seems animalistic in a way. I used to have "bashful bladder" as a kid, but over time, I've found that "desperate bladder" will always overcome "bashful bladder."

You often find these troughs at stadiums and concert venues. I heard a story of one concert where the men were crowded in the men's room, peeing at the trough, when a woman came in, slipped down her pants and peed alongside the men. She was desperate to go, and all the women's facilities were in use and with a long line. I've heard of other stories like that, usually in the context of complaints about inequality between men's and women's restroom facilities in public venues.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've heard of other stories like that, usually in the context of complaints about inequality between men's and women's restroom facilities in public venues.
Yeah, not unusual for me to hear about women using the men's room because the women's room is taking longer.
However, it's not all entirely inequality as men usually get to be quicker.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
To be fair, she just lost her run for Congress there.
True.
They'd support girls using girls restrooms, including trans girls, and vice versa. Because trans people exist and deserve respect and equitable treatment.

The irony about this anti-trans restroom agenda is that women would actually be more shocked by transmen in their restroom than transwomen.
IJustNeedToPee-x400.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Amd just to clarify, there is absolutely no over stating or over emphasizing that cis-people are incomparably obsessed with bathroom usage than trans people.
Really, you cises make toilets such a huge issue and invest so much of your time into this that many may qualify for a clinical diagnosis over this unhealthy, hugely consuming obsession.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
Amd just to clarify, there is absolutely no over stating or over emphasizing that cis-people are incomparably obsessed with bathroom usage than trans people.
Really, you cises make toilets such a huge issue and invest so much of your time into this that many may qualify for a clinical diagnosis over this unhealthy, hugely consuming obsession.
^
Says the person raging over toilet equality.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
So what's to stop a teenage boy from pretending he is a girl so he gets to hang out in the girls shower?

Shame/conscience? Social norms? Adult supervision? Rules against sexual assault, stalking, etc?

This is a common fear conservatives have about trans people in bathrooms, but statistically they should have the opposite fear (trans people are more likely to be victims of SA, not perpetrators). When we allow people to use the bathrooms of their gender, we don't see opposite sex people faking trans-ness en masse to gawk at or assault people.

ETA: Perhaps this is different in different parts of the country, but my peers and I (Millennials) almost never got naked or used a public shower in our high school locker rooms. That is largely antiquated in my experience. Showers were technically available but never used, and quite gross and ancient. We would strip down to our underwear to change in PE but that's it. Perhaps other people my age or younger have had different experiences.