• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Megiddo: March to Armageddon

Bishka

Veteran Member
Watch the video, read my thread...

I've read your thread and it's just disgusting fear from someone who has not taken the time to see what Masonry and Hinduism and goodness-knows-what-else-you-think-is-evil actually are. The evidence you have presented is from a very biased source whose sole purpose is to find 'conspiracies'. That's a sad way to spend one's life, don't you think? Instead of pointing out what you see as faults with others/religions/etc., how about focusing on what is right in your religion/faith/etc and live that?

AslanDesu

Yeah, this video will make one who is opposed to Christ and Christianity very very very sick indeed...

This video exposes Masonry, Freemasonry, Illuminati and all other groups associated with them, who have the same goal in mind, to undermine and/or illiminate Christianity...

I'll hold my tongue.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Watch the rest of it, the second half is much better and the theme shifts quite a bit...
I might have to wait till tomorrow to see the second half. The first half was interesting but the host didn't have much of a convincing defense.

FFH

Veteran Member
I've read your thread and it's just disgusting fear from someone who has not taken the time to see what Masonry and Hinduism and goodness-knows-what-else-you-think-is-evil actually are. The evidence you have presented is from a very biased source whose sole purpose is to find 'conspiracies'. That's a sad way to spend one's life, don't you think? Instead of pointing out what you see as faults with others/religions/etc., how about focusing on what is right in your religion/faith/etc and live that?
Maffia/secret brotherhood type organizations interested in the subtle destruction of Christianity by recruiting key political and/or religious leaders in the world and in each community, into their particular organizations....

They've done a good job at that...

Hard to pin them down to one group, but the Illuminati seems to be at the heart of it...

FFH

Veteran Member
I think you might want to see a psychiatrist bout that one.
I have seen a demon and an exalted resurrected being, but only for a fraction of a second, it seemed, and felt the feelings of both.

I've felt the deep deep despair and loneliness from this demon or evil spirit, who had a perfect almost beautiful face, their spirit bodies being patterned after Gods, as ours are.

And I have also felt the all consuming joy of an exalted resurrected being nearly 20 years later, just a year ago...

No need for a psych...

Two seperate experiences, nearly 20 years apart, which lasted, what seemed to be, a fraction of a second, but clearly saw their faces, one of whom I was told the identity of, that being the exalted resurrected being...

Like a flash of a camera light I saw their faces clearly and felt their polar opposite feelings...

Deep deep despair verses all consuming joy...

Both had beautiful faces...except the demon appeared in black and white, no color, wereas the exalted being appeared in color, wearing beautiful colors...

gnostic

The Lost One
This is yet another silly nonsensical conspiracy theory of Freemasonry.

You do give LDS a bad name for rumour-mongering, FFH. Have you been reading Da Vinci's Code as facts?

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH,

I hope you and your family survie the melt down.

Regards,
Scott
Whatever dude, mock if you will..

The "mark of the beast" will be a culmination of all their efforts, not just Illuminati/Freemasonry, but all other groups in the world aligning themselves to put into affect a "New World Order"...

United Nations
European Union
Illuminati
Freemasonry

I could add to the list but I would receive an infraction if I went into more detail.....

FFH

Veteran Member
This is yet another silly nonsensical conspiracy theory of Freemasonry.

You do give LDS a bad name for rumour-mongering, FFH. Have you been reading Da Vinci's Code as facts?
Joseph Smith got sucked into this group as did Brigham Young....

I'm sure Joseph realized the true nature of his fellow Freemason buddies, all too late, when they formed a "mob" and killed him...

His own Freemason buddies killed him, because he became too much of a threat, especially when he chose to run for President of the U.S.

There are plenty of threads on Freemasonry and the Illuminati.

Shall I list them here ???

jacquie4000

Joseph Smith got sucked into this group as did Brigham Young....

I'm sure Joseph realized the true nature of his fellow Freemason buddies, all too late, when they formed a "mob" and killed him...

His own Freemason buddies killed him, because he became too much of a threat, especially when he chose to run for President of the U.S.

There are plenty of threads on Freemasonry and the Illuminati.

Shall I list them here ???

That is the point plenty of threads.....I can find threads on anything I can imagine that I want to hate or think is evil. I understand you truely believe this which is what I find so sad. Or on the great world wide web. You can find anything you want. That does not make it true.

jacquie4000

I could post just as many articles about masons and their good, just google it FFH, this does not prove anything but no one can make you change your mind. So farewell.

FFH

Veteran Member
That is the point plenty of threads.....I can find threads on anything I can imagine that I want to hate or think is evil. I understand you truely believe this which is what I find so sad. Or on the great world wide web. You can find anything you want. That does not make it true.

Christ commanded us not to swear any oath to any man, only to God and him alone..

Illuminati and Freemasonry are founded on secret oaths sworn to each other in these secret brotherhoods, breaking this commandment given to us by Christ...

With this alone, one can detect that they are an anti-Christian organization immediately.

James 5:12 But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath; but let your yea be yea; and your nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.

Christ said in scripture, "Having a form of Godliness, but denying the power thereof".

They have a form (appearance) of godliness (Christianity) but deny the power thereof (God is the source of all power/life).

They have a form of Christianity, but deny God as the head of their organization and teach a form of Chrisitanity with sublt anti-Christian philosophies mixed in.

So that "if it were possible even the very elect (most righteous Christians) will be deceived)

FFH

Veteran Member
Matthew 5:37 Again, it hath been written by them of old time, Thou shalt not forswear thyself, but shalt perform unto the Lord thine oaths.

Again, Illuminati/Freemasonry break this basic commandment given to us by the Lord, whereby we can detect them as anti-Christian organizations...

FFH

Veteran Member
I could post just as many articles about masons and their good, just google it FFH, this does not prove anything but no one can make you change your mind. So farewell.
Again, Christ said, "Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof"...

We can give away all our money to the poor and still not be saved in the kingdom of heaven if we are not possessed with the pure love of Christ, which these men are not, simply because they have sworn secret oaths to each other, which is against one of eht Lord's commandments...

The only oaths/cocenants we should be swearing to is to God and to him alone and to none else, except our spouses when we marry...

FFH

Veteran Member
What is that Christian saying about passing judgment on others?
Deuteronomy 1:16 And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

Matthew 7:2 Judge not unrighteously, that ye be not judged; but judge righteous judgment.

John 7:24 Judge not according to your traditions, but judge righteous judgment.

Mosiah 13:40 If your higher judges do not judge righteous judgments, ye shall cause that a small number of your lower judges should be gathered together, and they shall judge your higher judges, according to the voice of the people.

Mosiah 13:64 And now it came to pass that Alma did walk in the ways of the Lord, and he did keep his commandments, and he did judge righteous judgments; and there was continual peace through the land;

Alma 19:78 Therefore, my son, see that ye are merciful unto your brethren; deal justly, judge righteously, and do good continually; and if ye do all these things, then shall ye receive your reward;

Alma 22:42 Behold, it came to pass that the son of Nephihah was appointed to fill the judgment seat, in the stead of his father; yea, he was appointed chief judge, and governor over the people, with an oath, and sacred ordinance to judge righteously, and to keep the peace, and the freedom of the people, and to grant unto them their sacred privileges to worship the Lord their God;

Doctrine and Covenants 10:6 And now, verily, verily I say unto thee, Put thy trust in that Spirit which leadeth to do good; yea, to do justly, to walk humbly, to judge righteously; and this is my Spirit.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Maffia/secret brotherhood type organizations interested in the subtle destruction of Christianity by recruiting key political and/or religious leaders in the world and in each community, into their particular organizations....
Actually, the Maffia is concerned about making money, keeping secrets, and staying ahead of the government. It's really not even a secret brotherhood/society type of deal. And for the most part, they could really care less about if a religion is destroyed or not.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Those symbols again For Folk wHo don’t listen…..

Yeshiva is Yiddish for Enlightened Judaism, that leads back to India where the Jewish ran off too and then spread up to Lithuania (Lithuzian --> a green valley)…..

Shiva and Yeshua is lord of the dance….Shiva was killed by Kali who then drinks the blood of Shiva not realizing, it is wrong….all nations follow this, not one world religion, yet not realizing that is Mammon teaching (Idolatry) and Balaam teachings (God doesn’t sacrifice)….

Kali Yuga is the metal age or metal beast A.K.A. metal empire = Romans…
The same taught drinking the blood of dead prophets, so making Biblically the mother of all harlots.

The symbol of the pyramid with the eye on top is the dimensions and what I perceived in my NDE (near life experience)….the lowest is Sheol (EGO) and the eye is heaven (Oneness)…..

The difference between this explanation and theirs, one is occult and only explains half the facts…..

Megiddo = “Those who shout out”…

So maybe try shouting out at the right group of people for Idolatry and murdering of the innocent for blood lust…= Vampires

Plus to ignore someone who has proven angelic status is just like Balaam!