• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Megiddo: March to Armageddon

Bishka

Veteran Member
Because it's a fascinating subject to study...

Truly it's a miracle we can know the future before it is told/written...

Truly the prophets would let us know if this was the truth and we should be following it. If this was all important, it would be a subject of study for us, this just creates confusion, and confusion is not of God.

FFH

Veteran Member
There is a physical "Mark of the Beast", which is the VeriChip, and the curse of the toxicity of lithium in the body; and then there may be a spiritual "Mark of the Beast", which is the "Mark of Shiva".

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This Matrix is[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] located in the Book of Daniel[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Mark of Shiva[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
image002.jpg
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Legend :[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1) « It will be » « The mark of Shiva »[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2) “Wild beast”[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]3) “The beast, soared to her”[/FONT]

FFH

Veteran Member
Truly the prophets would let us know if this was the truth and we should be following it. If this was all important, it would be a subject of study for us, this just creates confusion, and confusion is not of God.
This is when true chaos will errupt in the world...

Rev. 13: 16
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Armageddon should follow a few years after this occurs...

We are obviously not there yet...

FFH

Veteran Member
It is interesting that Brussels, Belgium has remained on the forefront of computer technology--possessing for decades vast computers (one originally nicknamed "the beast" for its massive size which covered several city blocks) which are able to hold information on billions of individuals. More recently, Belgium has aspirations for (and--according to Newsweek--will have by 1997) a massive super-computer able to process 1 trillion pieces of information per second.

They are also calling it the "BEAST"--an acronym for "Belgian Electronic Accounting Surveillance Terminal".

Popeyesays

It is interesting that Brussels, Belgium has remained on the forefront of computer technology--possessing for decades vast computers (one originally nicknamed "the beast" for its massive size which covered several city blocks) which are able to hold information on billions of individuals. More recently, Belgium has aspirations for (and--according to Newsweek--will have by 1997) a massive super-computer able to process 1 trillion pieces of information per second.

They are also calling it the "BEAST"--an acronym for "Belgian Electronic Accounting Surveillance Terminal".

Why would Belgians who speak Flemish and Dutch bother to put an acronym in English?

Regards,
Scott

FFH

Veteran Member
Why would Belgians who speak Flemish and Dutch bother to put an acronym in English?

Regards,
Scott
Good point...

I've been to Brussels, Belgium and it's very much an international community as are other major cities in the world..

I lived just outside of Tokyo for about 8 months and many knew and spoke English fluently.

I've been to Paris and many there speak English or at least understand you if you speak to them, although they would prefer if you don't speak to them in English, they can clearly understand you if you do.

Brussels is no different...I can ask a simple question and get a simple answer in English if I talk to an educated person.

These major cities rely on English as their common language in order to communicate with the world...

In Japan, English is the most studied language in High School, Europe is no different..

The computer industry relies heavily on English as the main language whereby to share information between countries...

It's not a surprise to see English translations in trains stations, road signs, etc. in Japan, Paris, Switzerland, Austria or wherever you go throughout Europe. They are not ignorant in this area...

Most Europeans and Asians know some English, enough to get by at least...

FFH

Veteran Member
To me this stuff is not fearful, but rather, fascinating...

We truly have a front row seat in which to obseve end time prophecies unfold right before our eyes, until the end for many...

Surely at the end there will be a new heavens and a new earth created and true peace and joy will reign on this earth..

This life is nothing compared to what awaits us...

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Blah, Blah, Blah, But, But, But.......Goats go butt….

So let me just get this straight how many God's are there in your eyes FFH?

If Shiva isn't Yeshua (Ye-Shiva), then are there two lords of the dance? Plus why does Shiva sit right of Brahma? Did he kick Yeshua out?...or is it symbolism globally is different due to circumstantial evidence?

“Shiva can’t be Yeshua, he was white and looks like you, with your name Zanda (Sananda)”
:angel2:

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony

This is another one of those urban legends. I'm a Network Engineer and I can tell you...you don't need a PC that huge to contain this anount of information. I can build a server that co that right now with terabytes of space, lots of RAM and a few processors.......

Next you will be telling us the BEAST PC is designed by IBM....Cause you know what??? That is an urban legend that has been floating around for decades......

FFH

Veteran Member
This is another one of those urban legends. I'm a Network Engineer and I can tell you...you don't need a PC that huge to contain this anount of information. I can build a server that co that right now with terabytes of space, lots of RAM and a few processors.......

Next you will be telling us the BEAST PC is designed by IBM....Cause you know what??? That is an urban legend that has been floating around for decades......
Yeah, that was an old article I pulled up a while ago, sorry I don't have a link, but will post one later if I find it...

The date of that article was in the 90's. Things have obviously changed since then expnentially..

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Yeah, that was an old article I pulled up a while ago, sorry I don't have a link, but will post one later if I find it...

The date of that article was in the 90's. Things have obviously changed since then expnentially..

Makes you wonder why you're wasting your time with it. Look.....I read articles like this long time ago....the BEAST was an IBM PC yada...yada...yada.... It was about as big as a stove etc etc....

FFH

Veteran Member
Makes you wonder why you're wasting your time with it. Look.....I read articles like this long time ago....the BEAST was an IBM PC yada...yada...yada.... It was about as big as a stove etc etc....
Yeah I see your point, it was nicknamed the beast because it was so big.

So that might have been one of the reasons for nicknaming that old Belgium computer the "beast," which is, no doubt, obsolete now..

But the general idea is there and this and many other computers like it no doubt were springboards to more efficient systems being developed to hand the "mark of the beast," which will be a microchip in the hand or forhead for sure.

"BEAST"--an acronym for "Belgian Electronic Accounting Surveillance Terminal".

Of course I'm not limiting anything to this one outdated computer, just a note among my many notes from a few years back...

FFH

Veteran Member
The public library system seems to be implementing the most current microchip technology..

Do any of you have the new library card with the microchip on it ???

It's a cool system and it works great, no need to hassle with a library assistant, everything is self checkout here now. Very cool stuff..

RFID tags are being placed in library books, tapes, CD, DVD, etc. to electronically track their whereabouts.

Better watch out the library police will come knocking on your door wondering why you haven't returned your overdue books.

Come out with your hands up, we know your books and CD's are in there...

Just one step closer to tagging us all...:)

RFID Volunteers Needed at the Main Library! Q A

FFH

Veteran Member
Quote from this article: Insurers Study Implanting RFID Chips in Patients

"Hackensack University Medical Center and Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey are recruiting volunteers to have an RFID device implanted under the skin."

No joke, no urban legends, RFID microchips are being implanted under the skin voluntarily.

There will be a time when it will be mandatory, according to the Bible.

How widespread that will be, I don't know.

Scriptures seem to suggest it may only affect Europe, but I need to look that one up again to see if it's a world wide mandatory thing or not......

The mark of the beast will be associated with these microchips under the skin. How widespread it will be I'm not sure, but it will become mandatory beginning probably somewhere in Europe before it ever becomes mandatory in the states...

FFH

Veteran Member
ID NEWS: EFR asks for volunteers to study RFID foodservice applications

Publication: ID
Date: Friday, June 13 2003

Efficient Foodservice Response (EFR), Falls Church, VA, is seeking volunteers in the distributor segment to study RFID (radio-frequency identification tag) applications to foodservice and this technology's implications for the industry and supply chain, says Mark Allen, EFR executive director.

"We looked at RFID 18 months ago, and this committee will reconvene probably within the next two months," he says.

Wal-Mart's announcement this week that it will ask its top 100 suppliers to put Electronic Product Code (EPC) tags on pallets and cases by January 1, 2005, will help boost this initiative, and many of those suppliers have foodservice arms, Allen adds.

Kraft Foods, Northfield, IL, for example, has already announced it plans to adopt RFID technology to tag and track intermediate bulk containers through the supply chain (ID web news 5/28/03). In this instance, the major branded manufacturer has extended a contract with TrenStar, an asset management company, to upgrade from barcode tracking to an automated RFID system. TrenStar will initially attach RFID tags to more than 1,000 800-liter stainless steel containers that carry fruit from suppliers to Kraft's North Lawrence, NY, facility for yogurt production.

RFID technology has been under development at the Auto-ID Center headquartered at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). It is sponsored by a number of manufacturers and the Uniform Code Council (UCC). The new technology automates data capture in an aggregated load environment, making for greater visibility throughout the supply chain. (ID Management Report, 11/21/02)

FFH

Veteran Member
Just over one week ago...

VeriChip Corporation (implantable microchips/RFID's)

VeriChip chipping 200 Alzheimer's patients for RFID VeriMed trials

Posted Sep 4th 2007 11:15AM by Paul Miller
Filed under: Wireless

Click on photo for full article

Maybe it's our inevitable future, but we still can't help but feel a bit icky at the thought of VeriChip implanting VeriMed RFID chips into 90 volunteers suffering from Alzheimer's. The two-year trial program, VeriMed Patient Identification Project, will involve 200 patients, and apparently so far everybody is pretty upbeat about the idea. We first heard about this a couple months ago, but it seems things are really ramping up. The chips are designed to manage the records of the patients and their caregivers, and VeriChip is confident that it'll be growing into other "high-risk patient categories" soon.

From this page: VeriChip chipping 200 Alzheimer's patients for RFID VeriMed trials ...