• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Megiddo: March to Armageddon

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Vampires?
Well they drink human blood and eat human bread cakes (Ezekiel 4), from that they believe they receive eternal life...
They also hang around in cemeteries….
Convert peoples into a covenant with blood….

Isn't that just what vampires do also?

:angel2:

Popeyesays

Wizanda?

"4:1 Thou also, son of man, take thee a tile, and lay it before thee, and pourtray upon it the city, even Jerusalem: 4:2 And lay siege against it, and build a fort against it, and cast a mount against it; set the camp also against it, and set battering rams against it round about.
4:3 Moreover take thou unto thee an iron pan, and set it for a wall of iron between thee and the city: and set thy face against it, and it shall be besieged, and thou shalt lay siege against it. This shall be a sign to the house of Israel.
4:4 Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity.
4:5 For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel.
4:6 And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year.
4:7 Therefore thou shalt set thy face toward the siege of Jerusalem, and thine arm shall be uncovered, and thou shalt prophesy against it.
4:8 And, behold, I will lay bands upon thee, and thou shalt not turn thee from one side to another, till thou hast ended the days of thy siege.
4:9 Take thou also unto thee wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentiles, and millet, and fitches, and put them in one vessel, and make thee bread thereof, according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon thy side, three hundred and ninety days shalt thou eat thereof.
4:10 And thy meat which thou shalt eat shall be by weight, twenty shekels a day: from time to time shalt thou eat it.
4:11 Thou shalt drink also water by measure, the sixth part of an hin: from time to time shalt thou drink.
4:12 And thou shalt eat it as barley cakes, and thou shalt bake it with dung that cometh out of man, in their sight.
4:13 And the LORD said, Even thus shall the children of Israel eat their defiled bread among the Gentiles, whither I will drive them.
4:14 Then said I, Ah Lord GOD! behold, my soul hath not been polluted: for from my youth up even till now have I not eaten of that which dieth of itself, or is torn in pieces; neither came there abominable flesh into my mouth.
4:15 Then he said unto me, Lo, I have given thee cow's dung for man's dung, and thou shalt prepare thy bread therewith.
4:16 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, behold, I will break the staff of bread in Jerusalem: and they shall eat bread by weight, and with care; and they shall drink water by measure, and with astonishment: 4:17 That they may want bread and water, and be astonied one with another, and consume away for their iniquity.
(King James Bible, Ezekiel)

Regards,
Scott

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Shiva and Yeshua is lord of the dance….Shiva was killed by Kali who then drinks the blood of Shiva not realizing, it is wrong….all nations follow this, not one world religion, yet not realizing that is Mammon teaching (Idolatry) and Balaam teachings (God doesn’t sacrifice)….

I'm sorry but that's not what happened...but don't worry, a while ago I used to be confused about the relationship between Shiva and Kali until I realized the real meaning behind it. :) Even some Hindus get the wrong idea.

Actually, she did not kill Shiva. Kali represents the female aspect of God which is energy but like everything in the universe there must be a balance. Whilst God is neither male nor female, God has male and female qualities. Shiva represents the male aspect of God or cosmic consciousness. In the beginning of creation, raw energy (Kali) would have caused the universe to be destroyed. The popular picture of Kali stepping on Shiva does not show that she has killed Shiva, but rather shows that Shiva threw himself in front of her and when she felt his calming energy, there was a balance between her energy and Shiva's energy. Thus, there was a balance to the energies of the universe, this is what the picture represents.

Kali100.jpeg

As for the blood on Kali, it is not Shiva's blood. It is the blood of a demon who had magical powers that allowed other demons to be formed everytime a drop of his blood hit the ground. Kali outwitted the demon by drinking his blood and swallowing him.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Eze 5:1-4
(1) And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber's razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard: then take thee balances to weigh, and divide the hair.
(2) Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled: and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife: and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.
(3) Thou shalt also take thereof a few in number, and bind them in thy skirts.
(4) Then take of them again, and cast them into the midst of the fire, and burn them in the fire; for thereof shall a fire come forth into all the house of Israel.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Obleisks are a symbol adopted by the Illuminati/Freemasonry/Masonry.

Again, WHAT'S THE POINT.

I'm more aware of it than you know...

I don't doubt that you are cought up in believing this. Again. what's the point? What do you plan to do about it?

Thanks to President Roosevelt, we have these Illuminati/Freemasonry symbols on our dollar bill, with the inscriptution, "The Beginning of the New World Order" and the date in which the Illuminati was founded, right on the back of our dollar bill.

The illuminati and free masonry go back much much fruther than this tidbit of information you have brought forth. We all here already knew this. There are plenty of cultures on the planet that had and still have secret societies.

Satan mixes good with bad, truth with lies.

And religion itself is no stranger. Government is not needed in order for "satan" to do his thing. All he needs is religions...like christianity. Look at the many crimes commited in the name of religion.......Again, what's the point?????

He infiltrates Christian's minds by recruiting them into these "secret" brotherhood groups... Satan could care less about Satanists and Lucifarians, they are already his, he is mainly focused on those who are a threat to his kingdom, those being Christians of course. He can appeal to their male egos by recruiting them into these "secret" brotherhood groups and push his subtle anti=Christian philosophies there, with an oath attached, so his secret lies opposing Christ's teachings will not be revealed...

Just maybe the secrect societies got it right and that's why they are called secret societies.

Got to hand it to him, he's the master deceiver...

If that's the case then ALL christians have been fooled. Most of the world has a bit of this free masonry in their pocket and has no problem spending it.....some (EVEN Christians) will kill for it, pass the collection plate around for it....etc....

If you think for one moment that the new world order has anything to do with dollar bills then you've been fooled again.....and as president boob says.... "fool me won't get fooled again..."

In my opinion it's about the credit card. It doesn't matter the country or the currency....that card is the same everywhere......That's one world order...(well maybe some of it)

We can go on til we're blue in the face about all these conspiracy theories.....We might be able to make another movie about them......

Like the HAL computer in the movie was actually an evil IBM computer because the letters that come after H.A.L are I.B.M........:sarcastic

Like on the old album cover of the Bee Gees is the name Iblis. (Image: Greatest: The Bee Gees )

I personally don't buy it. It seems as though you have a taste for this stuff.

There's so much of this stuff out there......

FFH

Veteran Member
DreGod said:
If you think for one moment that the new world order has anything to do with dollar bills then you've been fooled again.....and as president boob says.... "fool me won't get fooled again..."

In my opinion it's about the credit card. It doesn't matter the country or the currency....that card is the same everywhere......That's one world order...(well maybe some of it)
Will you be paying with VeriChip or Mondex today sir ??

www.VeriChipCorp.com (Modern day Visa card)

www.Mondex.com (Modern day Mastercard)

Mondex chip
M = 78
o = 90
n = 84
d = 24
e = 30
x = 144
c = 18
h = 48
i = 54
p = 96
Total = 666 in English Gematria

Are you ready to "Get Chipped"?
idchip456.jpg

Story: Computer chips get under skin of US enthusiasts (Reuters; Jan. 5, 2006)
[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times] [/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]Mark: charagma; from Greek charax[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]meaning tostake down into or "stick into"[/FONT]​

[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]
mrk_mondex.gif
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]Mondex (PPS 411 kb) - Mon = money; dex = hand: money implanted in your hand. [/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]They won't admit it now, but the name says it all. See: mondex.com (owned by Master Card)[/FONT]​

Mon - Short for money
dex - Short for right hand

Dexter - Latin word for right side
Dexterity - skilled, especially with the hands

love

tri-polar optimist
I can't believe I have read almost this entire thread.
I believe there will be an end time and it will be unlike any thing man has ever encountered. I believe it is prophecy. Revelation is way over my head but I fear we are nearing this time.
Jerusalem will be the center.
You give the Free Masons to much credit.
Organizations have tried many times to claim the world for Satan.
(Organizations; any group of people with a particular mind set who wishes to impose their will upon others). My thoughts anyway.
Relax FFH it will play out like it is suppose to.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Watch the video, read my thread...

but I'm trying and it's quite BORING.....especially with all the bias coments.......:(

I'm waiting to see an accredited scholar that refutes their chatter but so far it seems so one sided......

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I do not think Satan ruling the world would be so bad. Look at it this way. God has murdered at least two million people, which He freely admits. God only claims that Satan has killed ten people and that was only when God told him to. The words of a mass murderer are not so reliable, so it is not that far of a leap to assume God lies when he calls Satan evil. Satan is most likely a true freedom-fighter, fighting against the tyranny and oppression of God as demonstrated in the Old Testament.

Not to mention that it is their bible where God said he created evil....WHY??????

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I The Lord God do all these things.

FFH

Veteran Member
Lithium is used to power the VeriChip.

The constant heat generated and escaping from the forehand and the forehead makes for an ideal situation for these lithium powered chips to be planted in either place...yet the lithium is, of course, dangerous if it leaks out into the blood stream..

www.VeriChipCorp.com

Lithium
  1. A soft, silvery, highly reactive metallic element that is used as a heat transfer medium, in thermonuclear weapons, and in various alloys, ceramics, and optical forms of glass. Atomic number 3; atomic weight 6.941; melting point 179°C; boiling point 1,317°C; specific gravity 0.534; valence 1. See table at element.
  2. Any of several salts of lithium, especially lithium carbonate.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The core of the Mark is lithium[/FONT]​

lithium.gif

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The ruin will remove the Lord in you. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Mark is a radiance, a vapour of gas, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]a precipice. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cursed is the core of the Verichip in me.[/FONT]​

verichip.GIF

verichip1.GIF

Popeyesays

The ID chips for medical records are proving to be a possible carcinogen. Lab rats with the ID chips implanted suffered cancer at an accelerated rate.

The government is re-considering their use in humans.

The most common use of such devices is in tracking lost pets.

So with the possible health hazards I think you can relax.

Regards,
Scott

FFH

Veteran Member
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mondex- Cursed chip [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Oh! A calamity in my hand shall come.[/FONT]
mondex.gif

mondex1.gif

FFH

Veteran Member
May said:
Lithium is a highly toxic substance used in batteries. This is from wikipedia:

Lithium

"Lithium in its pure form is highly flammable and slightly explosive when exposed to air and especially water. Lithium fires are difficult to extinguish, requiring special chemicals designed to smother them. Lithium metal is also corrosive and requires special handling to avoid skin contact. Lithium should be stored in a non-reactive compound such as naphtha or a hydrocarbon. Lithium compounds play no natural biological role and are considered to be slightly toxic. When used as a drug, blood concentrations of Li+ must be carefully monitored.

Applications

Because of its specific heat, the largest of any solid, lithium is used in heat transfer applications. It is also an important battery anode material due to its high electrochemical potential. In addition to being lighter than the standard dry cell, these batteries produce a higher voltage (3 volts versus 1.5 volts). "

Note the reation to water. (our body mass is mostly water)

Note also when it says "lithium is used in heat transfer applications"

The two areas on the human body that experiance the greatest range of temperature change are the forehead and the back of the hand, both these area's contain the least amount of fat and are used by the body as heat sink.

Not only will Lithium power the mark of the beast but it will also recharge itself by using the temperature fluctuations experianced at the forehead and back of the hand.

We now know that toxic effect of this substance and its reaction to water. With this in mind read the following verse that shows what will happen to those who recieve the mark of the beast:

Revelation 16
2 So the first went and poured out his bowl upon the earth, and a foul and loathsome sore came upon the men who had the mark of the beastand those who worshiped his image.

The lithium will leak from the chip and will react with the flesh to produce a foul and loathsome sore.

May posted this quite a while back.

It seems to fit here nicely...

The JW's know what's up with this..

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Will you be paying with VeriChip or Mondex today sir ??

www.VeriChipCorp.com (Modern day Visa card)

www.Mondex.com (Modern day Mastercard)

Mondex chip
M = 78
o = 90
n = 84
d = 24
e = 30
x = 144
c = 18
h = 48
i = 54
p = 96
Total = 666 in English Gematria

Are you ready to "Get Chipped"?
idchip456.jpg

Story: Computer chips get under skin of US enthusiasts (Reuters; Jan. 5, 2006)
[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times] [/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]Mark: charagma; from Greek charax[/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]meaning tostake down into or "stick into"[/FONT]​

[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]
mrk_mondex.gif
[/FONT]​

[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]Mondex (PPS 411 kb) - Mon = money; dex = hand: money implanted in your hand. [/FONT]
[FONT=Book Antiqua, Times New Roman, Times]They won't admit it now, but the name says it all. See: mondex.com (owned by Master Card)[/FONT]​

Mon - Short for money
dex - Short for right hand

Dexter - Latin word for right side
Dexterity - skilled, especially with the hands

First of all my friend..... You are in the same boat as the rest of us. As I've said before.....you work a job for those dollar bills. You spend those dollar bills....I'm quite sure you're walking around with a credit card or two..... (even a debit card).....

You start a thread with this self righteous cavalier attitude like the boogie man is out to get christians and their way of life.....PLEASE....!!!!!!!

You've presented a one sided video....you're trying to push it down our throats to try and get us to watch it....You sound like the illuminati. Little do you know you're already part of the machine.....Part of the beast....

Check your sources again...Mondex is still a card...not the little gps dog tracking device you have dispplayed.......The images you've included about this device are floating all around the web from a lot of people caught up in these urban legends.....

AGAIN, IF it turns out to be true......WHATCA GONNA DO?????

FFH

Veteran Member
The ID chips for medical records are proving to be a possible carcinogen. Lab rats with the ID chips implanted suffered cancer at an accelerated rate.

The government is re-considering their use in humans.

The most common use of such devices is in tracking lost pets.

So with the possible health hazards I think you can relax.
They will come out with a new and improved chip, "guaranteed not to leak"...

They will eventually sign into law that everyone must have this chip, for the good of their "New World Order"...

One world government, religion and monetary system...

President Roosevelt signed into law our current social security system and world leaders will do the same with this chip..

I won't be here when that happens....

FFH

Veteran Member
First of all my friend..... You are in the same boat as the rest of us. As I've said before.....you work a job for those dollar bills. You spend those dollar bills....I'm quite sure you're walking around with a credit card or two..... (even a debit card).....

You start a thread with this self righteous cavalier attitude like the boogie man is out to get christians and their way of life.....PLEASE....!!!!!!!
Better to err on the side of caution. I'm a rational informed thinker...

This forum does not do any of us justice...

You've presented a one sided video....you're trying to push it down our throats to try and get us to watch it....
Like I've said in other threads, ignore me, it makes no difference to me... It will benefit someone...

You sound like the illuminati. Little do you know you're already part of the machine.....Part of the beast....
No kidding :cool:
Check your sources again...Mondex is still a card.
I'm well aware of that, but it is being tested on volunteers in certain situations and short range RFID tags are being implanted in certain criminals in California, thanks to ARNOLD who eventually caved in to various pressures...

not the little gps dog tracking device you have dispplayed.......The images you've included about this device are floating all around the web from a lot of people caught up in these urban legends....
They are being tested on humans, not just animals
AGAIN, IF it turns out to be true......WHATCA GONNA DO?????
I will be informed and will not fear, because of my knowledge of how this will all play out, from the beginning to the end, it's all layed out in scripture...

Fascinating stuff, not fearful to me in any way, for I know in whom I have put my trust....