• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

The mind of the Atheist is proof of God. Its shallow view of the Spiritual, the Spiritual, our orgin, our roots. Contained in the head of the Atheist, is the reason why we need our creator. How utterly lost we would be without him.

And I want to go into the head of the Atheist, and use their comments to reveal this examination.

Peace.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
There is nothing to learn from an Atheist, yet they think they can teach. I am not the one who needs such a thing. There is no counter for me, and you will soon learn that for yourself. I walk in a world alone, and need nothing outside of myself to learn. Atheist are a negative influence on this world, but this is designed to be. Who can straighten what God has bent?

Peace.
again, you stroke your ego

Talking with you is about as enlightening as talking to a gnat.

I take that back
I do not wish to insult the gnats of the world.

Any way, good luck with your nonsense and bull ****.

You will need it.
Especially since you are to {insert proper word here} to even notice that I am NOT an atheist.
But then you will merely fall back on your "they are all alike to me" nonsense.

Geez, my 8 year old daughter can present herself better than that.

Your views mean nothing to me, nothing. I know your mindset, such a mind is ripping this world of God. Nothing you think, or anyone who strips God from reality, is worth anything.

Remember that.

Peace.

you know nothing about my mindset...you have no desire to learn or even angage in a real conversation...i'd like to go deeper into THAT!!! what is wrong with not believing in God? your kind tells me ill burn if i go into a church or be struck with lightning...you tell me these things but it keeps NOT HAPPENING! so I ask...where is your God now?

mickiel

again you make sensational claims and debasements that have no place in a debate forum...If you have nothing to learn from anyone human and only from...ahem "god"...then go to a blog site.

Translation: go away, because you are not wanted. Go away because you reject my thinking. Leave because you are not giving my belief validity. This is the mindset of an Atheist, locked by God into this room. This box.

And I want to go into this box, using Atheist comments to examine it.

Peace.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
What makes you think I hold a need to explain things to your mind? Your mind, like many, is frozen in yourself. You imagine a world of reality without God, such a useless dump is useless to my learning and intrest.

Peace.,
So in other words you change the definition of words to suit your arguments. The problem is that no one then knows what you are talking about, much less that it makes it appear that you do not know what you are talking about, which is clearly the case.

Also, I believe in the God of the Bible.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Proof of false evolution claims.
You know what Mickiel?

I would like YOU to get into that.
Go ahead.
Show us your proof.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The mind of the Atheist is proof of God.
And the mind of a theist is proof that God does not exist.
Now we needs figure out what the mind of an agnostic proves.

the rest of your post is nothing more than a load of smelly bull ****.

mickiel

So in other words you change the definition of words to suit your arguments. The problem is that no one then knows what you are talking about, much less that it makes it appear that you do not know what you are talking about, which is clearly the case.

Also, I believe in the God of the Bible.

Why are you paying attention to what I am talking about?

Why?

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
He cant and wont engage in a meaningful conversation because he is blinded by hate and intolerance. His God will judge him accordingly since he is so keen to judge us. And if his "god" made us atheists then I'm better off for it because I would not want to believe in his "god" full of hate and discontent. Blind faith is strictly that...the blind following the blind. Most Atheists I know are more enlightened and more open to discussion of religion than the religious ones I know...MOST I say...There are a few Atheists out there who are just as ignorant of a full view as he seems to be.
Thank you Dr. Laura. Instant diagnosis is always entertaining.

mickiel

well you made the post not me...when you ask such questions of people you invite disagreements. And You asked for and even yourself offered proof that "is yet to come" lol
yeah ... sure!:sarcastic

I have your mind for now, your consciousness is paying attention to me. And I will plant things within your consciousness while I have you.

And the same goes for your Atheist bretheren. I have you now, and I will do things to your consciousness.

Remember that./

Peace.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
Why are you paying attention to what I am talking about?

Why?
Many people come to RF in order to learn and share ideas, probably in the hope of adding to their understandings of their beliefs and the living of their lives or influence others in the same.

I would hope that you would at least understand that in communication, a base of commonality is useful. The definitions of words are a basis for that commonality and leads to a sharing and understanding of ideas.

It would be my hope that you would try using a dictionary and maybe a few google searches before posting or replying. I really don't like to see anyone being assualted with the ad hominems that are being hurled at you (though you don't seem to mind) and would also hope that with a little perserverence people might just get you to examine your own views and offer them in a language that someone, anyone for that matter, could understand.

mickiel

Many people come to RF in order to learn and share ideas, probably in the hope of adding to their understandings of their beliefs and the living of their lives or influence others in the same.

I would hope that you would at least understand that in communication, a base of commonality is useful. The definitions of words are a basis for that commonality and leads to a sharing and understanding of ideas.

It would be my hope that you would try using a dictionary and maybe a few google searches before posting or replying. I really don't like to see anyone being assualted with the ad hominems that are being hurled at you (though you don't seem to mind) and would also hope that with a little perserverence people might just get you to examine your own views and offer them in a language that someone, anyone for that matter, could understand.

I have you now Sandy, and while I have you I will do things to your consciousness. Your attention is valuable, and while I have your consciousness, I will do things to it.

Understand this.

Peace.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
I have you now Sandy, and while I have you I will do things to your consciousness. Your attention is valuable, and while I have your consciousness, I will do things to it.

Understand this.

Peace.
Give it shot if you feel like wasting your time but you are treading on shaky ground mick.

I think that more people are trying to unjumble your consiousness more so than you will effect ours.

Translation: go away, because you are not wanted. Go away because you reject my thinking. Leave because you are not giving my belief validity. This is the mindset of an Atheist, locked by God into this room. This box.

And I want to go into this box, using Atheist comments to examine it.

Peace.

I will not leave. I am wanted. You are wanted. I dont reject your thinking if only you put down a thought i could converse about. You have done nothing but insult me because I don't share your views. You insult my choice to non-religion even though I admire yours. You cant bite a snake and expect the snake not to bite back. I expect better of a believer in God. I was raised religious and still go to church on occasion to see if possibly it will be something I can once again embrace. I cant give your belief validity because you have never said what your belief is. And I am not locked by God...I enter and leave of my own volition. I am interested in hearing your point of view if only you would express it in a way that doesn't include slamming me and my choice of theological being. I have only answered as you have answered me. This time I'm trying compassion because it seems you have something to say. I really look foward to your views. But dont be distressed because I dont believe as you believe. That is what makes humanity so great...our ability to choose what we believe. And how do you know? Maybe you will actually have the personal truth I am looking for. So instead of slinging insults lets try a real conversation.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
The proof is for me, not you. I hold no need to prove things to you.

Peace.

The false concept of evolution, another proof of God.

So, you made the claim, yet refuse to provide evidence.
You claim it is for yourself only.

Why would a person ignore commonly known facts, and use logical fallacies to support their position?

• Delusion - a delusional person would ignore facts as being irrelevant, and use fallacies as a 'logic' that makes perfect sense to them.
  • Fear - a person who is in fear of having their core beliefs challenged will ignore facts, and use any argument, including fallacies, to support those core beliefs.

Yup.

mickiel

Give it shot if you feel like wasting your time but you are treading on shaky ground mick.

I think that more people are trying to unjumble your consiousness more so than you will effect ours.

I am honored to have you, to plant the seeds of your memory. I do this with great respect, not counting your unbelief. I know why we are as we are. Within your mind is a query for God, you doubt he is there. I too have doubted, but have reasoned no other alternitive. While I have you, I impress the truth as I understand it, it will remain with you all of your life. It will be there, in your consciousness. I give this to you only as a token of your memory, you will come to know on your own.

But remember.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.