• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

Actually, no, an atheist, or anyone for that matter who does not think God created us, typically believes we're apes, not monkeys.

But, technicalities aside, yeah, so? What's wrong with believing we're apes?

A human believing it is another animal. And you ask what is wrong with that. We are roaches, we are worms, we are fish, we are bears. The extreme condition of believeing in these insane things is proof that we need our God.

Its just a sickness man, a condition that grows in humanity and it is Gods responsibility to bring us out of this mess.

Peace.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I could careless about your quess, the proof is mine, and mine alone.
Yet here you are spouting nonsense and bull ****.

Interesting that you make the claims of not caring, yet do so much whining because no one is buying into your bull ****.

mickiel

Yet here you are spouting nonsense and bull ****.

Interesting that you make the claims of not caring, yet do so much whining because no one is buying into your bull ****.

Explain to me why they are reading the bull so much, including yourself.

Peace.

MSizer

MSizer
A human believing it is another animal. And you ask what is wrong with that. We are roaches, we are worms, we are fish, we are bears. The extreme condition of believeing in these insane things is proof that we need our God.

Its just a sickness man, a condition that grows in humanity and it is Gods responsibility to bring us out of this mess.

Peace.

Well I personally assure you that god has met his match in me then. Bring him on. Besides, I've got a few bones to pick with him, and it's well overdue.

And for the record, no, we are not roaches or worms. Don't ever compare me to those lowly dirty undeserving excuses for living beings.

He cant and wont engage in a meaningful conversation because he is blinded by hate and intolerance. His God will judge him accordingly since he is so keen to judge us. And if his "god" made us atheists then I'm better off for it because I would not want to believe in his "god" full of hate and discontent. Blind faith is strictly that...the blind following the blind. Most Atheists I know are more enlightened and more open to discussion of religion than the religious ones I know...MOST I say...There are a few Atheists out there who are just as ignorant of a full view as he seems to be.

mickiel

See? thats the thing...My views come from things I have been taught. It seems you have only been taught to hate. Because you evidently haven't learned to do much of anything else...

I don't hate anyone, you just need to think that because I oppose you. And I am different from you, I don't need to learn from anyone other than God. Humans can only take you as far as they have gone and no further. You have nothing to offer me, I have nothing to offer you, go in Peace.

Both mindsets are the same to me, useless in my learning.

Peace.
what "learning"? learning requires the willingness to be open to new things and a flexibility to hear others even if you dont agree with them. You have brought nothing useful to the table but ignorance and hate. And those are base animalistic traits. We are animals in that we are mammals. You just must be of such higher intellect or understanding that you dont feel like you fit with our lower class of being.

mickiel

He cant and wont engage in a meaningful conversation because he is blinded by hate and intolerance. His God will judge him accordingly since he is so keen to judge us. And if his "god" made us atheists then I'm better off for it because I would not want to believe in his "god" full of hate and discontent. Blind faith is strictly that...the blind following the blind. Most Atheists I know are more enlightened and more open to discussion of religion than the religious ones I know...MOST I say...There are a few Atheists out there who are just as ignorant of a full view as he seems to be.

Then stop wasting your time trying to converse with me. You think all these things about me, then go your way and leave it alone.

Peace.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Explain to me why they are reading the bull so much, including yourself.

Peace.
A couple reasons...
One, to see if you are willing to actually learn anything or if you are merely going to continue to spout nonsense and bull ****.

Two, to present truth and facts in an attempt to counter the nonsense and bull **** you spew.

mickiel

Well I personally assure you that god has met his match in me then. Bring him on. Besides, I've got a few bones to pick with him, and it's well overdue.

And for the record, no, we are not roaches or worms. Don't ever compare me to those lowly dirty undeserving excuses for living beings.

You compare yourself with an ape, that may as well be a roach.

Peace.

You compare yourself with an ape, that may as well be a roach.

Peace.

what? an ape is a mammal and primate...a roach is an insect...do you think before you speak or do ya just take a bunch of exlax and let it all just run out of any orfice you have open at the time?

mickiel

A couple reasons...
One, to see if you are willing to actually learn anything or if you are merely going to continue to spout nonsense and bull ****.

Two, to present truth and facts in an attempt to counter the nonsense and bull **** you spew.

There is nothing to learn from an Atheist, yet they think they can teach. I am not the one who needs such a thing. There is no counter for me, and you will soon learn that for yourself. I walk in a world alone, and need nothing outside of myself to learn. Atheist are a negative influence on this world, but this is designed to be. Who can straighten what God has bent?

Peace.

I don't hate anyone, you just need to think that because I oppose you. And I am different from you, I don't need to learn from anyone other than God. Humans can only take you as far as they have gone and no further. You have nothing to offer me, I have nothing to offer you, go in Peace.

well you made the post not me...when you ask such questions of people you invite disagreements. And You asked for and even yourself offered proof that "is yet to come" lol
yeah ... sure!:sarcastic

There is nothing to learn from an Atheist, yet they think they can teach. I am not the one who needs such a thing. There is no counter for me, and you will soon learn that for yourself. I walk in a world alone, and need nothing outside of myself to learn. Atheist are a negative influence on this world, but this is designed to be. Who can straighten what God has bent?

Peace.

again you make sensational claims and debasements that have no place in a debate forum...If you have nothing to learn from anyone human and only from...ahem "god"...then go to a blog site.

Status
Not open for further replies.