• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Humans are gulibble, which is why evolution is so accepted. The real big bang theory, is how we tend to accept fantasy over reality.

Peace.

This is the silliest post i've seen in a while. Please inform me why evolution is incorrect.

Please tell me how believing in God is more rational and logical than accepting evolution and the multitude of evidence we have for it if you don't mind.

mickiel

This is the silliest post i've seen in a while. Please inform me why evolution is incorrect.

Please tell me how believing in God is more rational and logical than accepting evolution and the multitude of evidence we have for it if you don't mind.

Please explain to me how something can evolve from nothing.

Peace.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Please explain to me how something can evolve from nothing.

Peace.

It didn't. Are you plain silly? You have been told this countless times in this thread. Perhaps you should read your replies instead of ignoring them and going on with your preaching sir.

mickiel

It didn't. Are you plain silly? You have been told this countless times in this thread. Perhaps you should read your replies instead of ignoring them and going on with your preaching sir.

The basic premise of Evolution involves growth, things growing, evolving in time while they develop. Explain to me how this started from absolute nothing. If God is removed from the picture, then this whole Universe came from nothing. Thats the most absurd reasoning I have ever looked at. At its root, Evolution must declare that all things created themselves from nothing, thats the only way for Evolution to have an Orgin, or beginning, it had to begin itself. Such a belief is so far from reality, that Evolution has NEVER, in all these years, never advanced from the Theory that it is.

And thats all it is , a Theory, a Quess. An effort to remove creation from the picture, an effort that will never prove itself, but instead is a proof of God.

Peace.

mickiel

Not just a house, but near perfect health for the last 40 years. Always a place to stay, food to eat. A sound mind. God has given me far more than that house, and he has taken away many many things from me that I wanted. Its been both with me, Good and Evil. I had to sell that house because I lost a job. He gave it, he took it away, thats just how it goes for me. God took away my ability to be great in this life, I will never be nothing in this life, he has seen to that. He has taken away my ability to have a great woman, all I can ever have is simple average women. He has removed my potential to have a high paying job, all I can ever have is low paying Jobs. He has taken away my ability to become a great writer, all I can ever do is post on the internet.

He has taken away my chance to be like him and have his Spirit, all I can ever do is be carnal and grope in my sin. And the list of things he has taken is much more extensive than this, my life is a life of sorrows, I was just posting about the house because it happened. When God took my potential, it proved to me he exist just as much as him giving the house. Because I knew that I did neither one of those things.

Anyhow, I am off topic.

Peace.

Answered Prayer is a definte Proof of God, and unanswered Prayer proves he has this thing under his control. We cannot manipulate him with our whining. If he never heals another human, there is absolutely nothing we can do about it. If he allows the whole earth to suffer, there is still nothing we could do. No matter how many of us suffer unfairly, God still rules. And no human complaint can change this.

Peace.

mickiel

Atheist think about God as much, if not more, than believers do. It premeates their mind. I often notice how desperate certain Atheist here persue me, some of them I have cut off in an effort to teach them respect, but that never works, they would rather place a communication in ruin, rather that show some respect and continue on. A lot of people ruin Romances like this, rather than apoligise , forgive and heal, they throw the relationship into ruin, in order for their selfishness to survive without humility.

These things are proof that we lack Spiritual parenting and guidance. They are proof of God.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

The stubborness of Atheist is proof of God. God brought us into existance, but Atheist would rather believe that a spark of life came from a floating rock of matter in space, wherever that came from who knows. And that these rocks from nowhere, leaked the rare chemicals that somehow traveled to the planet earth, which of course appeared from nowhere also. These chemicals formed together over time and created some kind of amphibious life underwater, which developed legs over time and walked out of the water. And somehow, it evolved into and Ape. And the rest is hilarious history. This proves there must be a God, something has to have more sense than this.

Peace.

mickiel

Consciousness is so obviously a proof of God, just outright obvious. We think because our creator designed us to think. We are alive, because God is alive, and we will live on because God lives on.

Peace.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
The basic premise of Evolution involves growth, things growing, evolving in time while they develop. Explain to me how this started from absolute nothing. If God is removed from the picture, then this whole Universe came from nothing. Thats the most absurd reasoning I have ever looked at. At its root, Evolution must declare that all things created themselves from nothing, thats the only way for Evolution to have an Orgin, or beginning, it had to begin itself. Such a belief is so far from reality, that Evolution has NEVER, in all these years, never advanced from the Theory that it is.

And thats all it is , a Theory, a Quess. An effort to remove creation from the picture, an effort that will never prove itself, but instead is a proof of God.

Peace.

Once again, you are assuming it came from nothing. What do you base this on?

Assuming God isn't removed, where did God come from? If he's the creator who created the creator?

So many assumptions with nothing to base them on.

You do not know what a scientific theory is do you :rolleyes: This discussion is rediculous, such a lack of education in science. The funny thing is you havn't got a chance of proving God but evolution, with multitudes of evidence to you, is false. You are ignorant and dishonest.

mickiel

. You are ignorant and dishonest.

The cruel daylight of evolutions concept is less inspiring each year I have considered it. While others are locked into its phenom fantasy, it is still at its root gibberish, it has no fluency or structure, no semantic meaning whatsoever, trying to produce something from absolute zero. So Atheist here use metered vocalizations in their defense of it, always crying for proof, never seeing the prove offered, and never offering none of their own. I see no post on proofs of evolutiuon. An essential ingredient of seeing the proof of God is a submissive mindset that he exist, or the eyes remain blind to any evidence, and there are thousands of proofs, but only to the eye set to see it. The human eye itself is unique proof of God, speaking of eyes.

I shall state my thesis plain: By the time I am finished posting these proofs in 2 years, 95 more of them, I'll post another 100. I don't want to place too many post on board at one time, so I respectfully space them out over the months.

Peace.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
The cruel daylight of evolutions concept is less inspiring each year I have considered it. While others are locked into its phenom fantasy, it is still at its root gibberish, it has no fluency or structure, no semantic meaning whatsoever, trying to produce something from absolute zero. So Atheist here use metered vocalizations in their defense of it, always crying for proof, never seeing the prove offered, and never offering none of their own. I see no post on proofs of evolutiuon. An essential ingredient of seeing the proof of God is a submissive mindset that he exist, or the eyes remain blind to any evidence, and there are thousands of proofs, but only to the eye set to see it. The human eye itself is unique proof of God, speaking of eyes.

I shall state my thesis plain: By the time I am finished posting these proofs in 2 years, 95 more of them, I'll post another 100. I don't want to place too many post on board at one time, so I respectfully space them out over the months.

Peace.

Once again:

- evolution is not meant to be inspiring
- It is not fantasy, it is observable to everyone who is not rediculous and ignorant of things outside their silly concepts of God
- Theists believe in evolution, only fndamentalists do not.
- Evolution was never meant to be fluent or structured, what gave you that notion?
- Stop assuming evolution came from "nothing," its so so wrong and painful

richardlowellt

Atheist are tracks of God erasers. Oh they see the track themselves, but they are set to erase the tracks, destroy them
Don't you ever tire of being wrong, there are no track of god, only physical things leave tracks, this god is from an imaginary realm, things from the supernatural do not leave any kind of tracks, so we can't "erase" tracks that never existed.

People cover up the tracks of God because they reject God, and want you to reject him too, not to find him
Why should I look, if he cares so much about humans he would expose himself to us. Kind of difficult to look for that which does not exist.

concept of Evolution
It's not a concept, pay attention here!!

trying to wipe out his existance.
Show me his existence, I dare you, show me something other than your belief that this thing exists, I'll be waiting, I WANT TO GO INTO THAT!!!

richardlowellt

. I had to sell that house because I lost a job. He gave it, he took it away, thats just how it goes for me
You lost your job? So what, a lot of people have lost there jobs, they go and get another, what's the problem?

God took away my ability to be great in this life, I will never be nothing in this life, he has seen to that
And this is exactly why religion is such a poison, instead of standing on your own two feet and being what you want, you whimper and blame god. Where is your inner strength, your commitment to achieve a goal, its your personal weakness not god that has kept you from being what you want.

. He has taken away my ability to have a great woman, all I can ever have is simple average women
And the difference between a great women and a simple average women is what?

He has removed my potential to have a high paying job, all I can ever have is low paying Jobs.
Because you refuse to work hard and improve yourself, instead you wallow in self pity.

He has taken away my ability to become a great writer, all I can ever do is post on the internet.
Once again you have removed your ability to do what you want, its easier to blame your laziness on god that it is to work for what you want.

richardlowellt

Answered Prayer is a definte Proof of God
Thats the whole point, he doesn't answer prayers, if he did then amputees would not be the only one who's prayers are not answered.

and unanswered Prayer proves he has this thing under his control
No the unanswered prayers means there is no such thing as god magic.

The Neo Nerd

Just apologise then ask the question.

He said he'll have the conversation so we'll finally be able to get a answer from him.

Tristesse

Peace.

Evolution doesn't explain how something came from nothing, thats a process called abiogenesis, which is a different theory. Evolution explains what happens to life after it has formed. This thread is about evolution, so, stick to the topic at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.