• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

You are so right. Do these atheists know no bounds? How dare they use the brains God gave them to think. Thinking never solved anything. I suggest we burn them all, perhaps on some kind of stake.

Why burn what God has destined to live forever. It was God who designed Atheist. He wants that mindset here, and here it will stay.

Peace.

Tristesse

The majority of believers in evolution use the theory to explain the orgin of life, whgich I see you reconize as an error. Evolutionist have changed the definition of evolution far too many times. Things do not evolve the way evolutionist try to create that diversion, no human has evolved at all scince Adam, none, and none are evolving now. No animals have evolved, if you use the term as changing from one orginal form to another, such as a butterfly. Butterflys don't evolve, they change because they were designed to change. Humans don't change like that.

So evolution is a contridiction of terms twisted by evolutionist, trying to take advantage of Gods design of natural growth. Atheist are no different than Christians who twist things to fit their views.

Peace.

Believers in evolution? you mean biologists? Well, they can't use evolution to explain the origin of life, because the theory of evolution doesn't explain the origin of life. So, if anyone is using it to explain the origin of life they're in grave error. The process that explains the orin of life is call abiogenesis.

Your lack of knowledge about evolution is unbelievable. From reading your comment it sounds like you don't even know what the theory of evolution says. And then at the end you changed the topic from evolution to atheism, the two have nothing in common. They're are many religious people who understand and except the theory of evolution. So, evolution and atheism are not the same thing.

Kerr

No, thats impossible, but Atheist are pushing that impossible, because God can create a consciousness, but yet keep existence of himself from that consciousness. Atheist, being devoid of that consciousness, only think as they can. God can create a human that has no consciousness, and other beings that are alive, but simply have no consciousness. It takes an added ingredient from God to upload a consciousness into any area of existence.

And I want to go into that. Its called " A Spirit." Spirits are Gods way of advancing consciousness.

Peace.
If that is how you want to look at it. What do you think of the physiological connection between the brain and our minds? What do you think about when we learn to alter and manipulate the mind by altering and affecting peaces of the brain?

Tristesse

And mikiel, you still haven't answered my question. How did god intend them to grow? If you're not will to offer any evidence of your own, than please stop spreading lies about a theory you know nothing about.

mickiel

That is exactly how you have behaved toward Willamena. She did nothing but ask polite questions, but it was too much for your overweening pride and hubris to stand.

She asked me was a fart a proof of God, I find that disrespectfully sarcastic and unpolite. You may not, but I did. And I asked respectfully for an apoligy, she choose not to give it, and she moved on. Her decision left me free from her behavior, I have one less sarcastic Atheist to deal with. I can accept that anyday.

Peace.

Tristesse

I hear no voice, I see nothing, I hear nothing. I cannot see or hear the element of Joy or Love or Peace or Kindness, none of those things have an individual form that walks around for any to see, but they all exist, and we can see the result of there existence. I see the results of God.

Peace.

Ok, that didn't answer my question. But you can't hear or see joy, love or peace? I beg to differ.

mickiel

If that is how you want to look at it. What do you think of the physiological connection between the brain and our minds? What do you think about when we learn to alter and manipulate the mind by altering and affecting peaces of the brain?

Well I think you mean the connection between the physical brain and consciousness. Well I view them as two entirely differing things, but obviously they hold some active connection. Many of our body parts are different complettely, but they act in unison with each other. So it is with our brain, and our consciousness. Our consciousness is " A Spirit", or that is to say nothing physical. Consciousness is not a physical componant of the human body. Not in my view.

And I want to go into why.

Peace.

richardlowellt

[
QUOTE=mickiel;1745863]I willnot answer any of your questions until you apoligise for your disrespect.
And this is how he responds when he is stymied and has no answer to the questions presented to him. "Who created your god?" "I will not answer your question until you apologize for your disrespect" Thats the way he operates, you will never get a answer from him as most times he doesn't understand the question.

mickiel

Believers in evolution? you mean biologists? Well, they can't use evolution to explain the origin of life, because the theory of evolution doesn't explain the origin of life. So, if anyone is using it to explain the origin of life they're in grave error. The process that explains the orin of life is call abiogenesis.

Your lack of knowledge about evolution is unbelievable. From reading your comment it sounds like you don't even know what the theory of evolution says. And then at the end you changed the topic from evolution to atheism, the two have nothing in common. They're are many religious people who understand and except the theory of evolution. So, evolution and atheism are not the same thing.

Abiogenesis is an illusion that looks to propt up evolution. Its the belief that living matter can be produced by non living matter, a silly spontaneous generation which is simply evolutions opening hole. I am not fooled by this illusion, and I know the strange bedfellows that Atheist are pulling into their area to support a Goddless world.

Peace.

mickiel

And mikiel, you still haven't answered my question. How did god intend them to grow? If you're not will to offer any evidence of your own, than please stop spreading lies about a theory you know nothing about.

You have not answered my question, explain to me how something can come from nothing.

Peace.

Kerr

Well I think you mean the connection between the physical brain and consciousness. Well I view them as two entirely differing things, but obviously they hold some active connection. Many of our body parts are different complettely, but they act in unison with each other. So it is with our brain, and our consciousness. Our consciousness is " A Spirit", or that is to say nothing physical. Consciousness is not a physical componant of the human body. Not in my view.

And I want to go into why.

Peace.
Yes, but we can still affect it by physically manipulating it. Lobotomy is a perfect example. Another are some modern forms of anti-depressants that affects specific areas of the brain to make people feel better. Alcohol is a more common example then those.

Tristesse

Abiogenesis is an illusion that looks to propt up evolution. Its the belief that living matter can be produced by non living matter, a silly spontaneous generation which is simply evolutions opening hole. I am not fooled by this illusion, and I know the strange bedfellows that Atheist are pulling into their area to support a Goddless world.

Peace.

Right, but this thread isn't about abiogenesis, it's about evolution. So, if you're going to start a thread you should stick to the topic at hand. Now, do you know what evolution says? Have you studied the theory that you so ardently oppose?

mickiel

Right, but this thread isn't about abiogenesis, it's about evolution. So, if you're going to start a thread you should stick to the topic at hand. Now, do you know what evolution says? Have you studied the theory that you so ardently oppose?

Atheist are combining the two for their own purpose, the way to exclude God is use Abiogenesis as a beginning, and evolution as the next process, you can't seperate the two. Atheist are transparent, easy to see through, they are combining these two theorys to support their campain against God. I don't care how much Atheist cry about my view of evolution and its definition, I know what they are trying to accomplish.

I hold my own understanding of the terms and how they are being soaked in by Atheist.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.