• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

If God is so involved in our lives that he hears your prayer for a house and decides to grant it then I must assume that he also hears the prayers of the mothers of starving children in Darfur and decides not to grant them. If that is the case I will gladly bow to Satan and go to hell because I want absolutely nothing to do with a God that will give you a house but let children starve to death.

:candle:
Crys

There is no Hell, and I would bow to satan to if this current unfairness from God was the end of story. It is not the end of story, but Atheist cannot see the whole story.

Peace.

mickiel

In your opinion. Just because it's your opinion does not make it true.

It is the current truth I understand. Atheist exist because of God, and they are included in Gods plan of Salvation. Its all role playing man, an Atheist, is an God predetermined mindset that he wanted on this earth.

Thats how I know Atheist are proof of God.

Peace

mickiel

Well if that is so, then God can't be conciousness itself as you stated somewhere else.
What is missing anyway in this thread (which has already reached some pages) is any evidence. All I see so far are pustulations.

Shows how different you and I are, I see lots of evidence, you see none. Thats how different human mindsets can be, seeing totally differing things, or one seeing something, while the other sees nothing. That difference in Consciousness is another proof of God, which I will post on much later.

Peace.

mickiel

No find the page where the proof is.

Copy the URL

Paste it into a post.

And then give me which post on that page you are talking about.

The proof is in each post, just find them yourself. Why should I go to extents to produce a vision to a blindman? Just leave the blindman alone to comprehend his own darkness.

Peace.

mickiel

We have the constant companions of Hopes, Fears, Affections, Knowledges, Colors, Smells, Thrills, Tickles, Pleasures, Distresses and Desires, where and how in evolution could all this wonderful tapestry of inner experience have evolved? How can we derive this inwardness out of mere matter? I have written that Consciousness is not a property of matter, it is A Spirit from God. Matter can be dissolved into mere mathematical relationships in space, but Consciousness is unphysical, no evolutional theory can explain it.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

mickiel

There is a huge historical neurosis in being Atheist, they are conscious of God, but not conscious of God. This Psychology has many of them, they are Conscious, which is a proof of God, but they do not adhere to that orgin of Life. They are blind to perhaps one of the biggest proofs of God, Consciousness itself. Which I find interesting, it reveals how God , who gave Consciousness, does not want a very large group of humanity to even be Conscious of him.

The Conscious life of a human is different than anythingelse we know of in the universe. Yet we have people who think our life is continuous with the idiot hierarchies of speechless apes. So there exist " Holes in Human Consciousness", and Atheism is one of those holes, as is Christianity. Whole groups of humans who are conscious, are yet unconscious of serious issuses in Life.

And I want to go into that tendency to be blind, while you yet see.

Peace.

It is the current truth I understand. Atheist exist because of God, and they are included in Gods plan of Salvation. Its all role playing man, an Atheist, is an God predetermined mindset that he wanted on this earth.

Thats how I know Atheist are proof of God.

Peace

Then you'll understand that by YOUR same logic, God does not exist.

You see it's all well and good you believing that God exists because of this logic but it's a 2 way street.

I think your logic is massivly flawed and many people have pointed it out all through this thread.

MSizer

MSizer
haha, funny.

Co-incidentlaly, I just saw him on the weekend myself (two Amish folks - odd indeed they were. I drive by them in their horse and buggies often enough, but wow was it wierd to talk to them. They speak as though they're from scotland but without schools).

mickiel

There is a huge historical neurosis in being Atheist, they are conscious of God, but not conscious of God. This Psychology has many of them, they are Conscious, which is a proof of God, but they do not adhere to that orgin of Life. They are blind to perhaps one of the biggest proofs of God, Consciousness itself. Which I find interesting, it reveals how God , who gave Consciousness, does not want a very large group of humanity to even be Conscious of him.

The Conscious life of a human is different than anythingelse we know of in the universe. Yet we have people who think our life is continuous with the idiot hierarchies of speechless apes. So there exist " Holes in Human Consciousness", and Atheism is one of those holes, as is Christianity. Whole groups of humans who are conscious, are yet unconscious of serious issuses in Life.

Peace.

You ever miss a bus or get passed by a ride? You were there, but you missed something, thats what being Conscious of things, while you are not Conscious of other things is like. The Christian is Conscious of God, but not Conscious of his will to give everyone eternal life. The Atheist is conscious of Life, but unconscious of the Life Giver. Both interesting examples of " Blind Consciousness." Living, but not understanding Life in all areas.

Peace.

Tristesse

Peace.

What about many people who have never even heard of your "god?" Are they suffering from the same neurosis? I have consciousness, but how is that "proof" of a god? It's proof of consciousness, but I fail to see how you get from that to the next, it's a nonsequitor. It would be the equivalent of me saying, "I have ears, therefor thats proof of magical ear pixies."

mickiel

Then you'll understand that by YOUR same logic, God does not exist.

You see it's all well and good you believing that God exists because of this logic but it's a 2 way street.

I think your logic is massivly flawed and many people have pointed it out all through this thread.

God does not exist in many human Consciousness, not to be limited to Atheist. I know that God does not exist in many minds. Such raw power of blanketing the human mind, must come from a God, the master of Consciousness. He has blinded millions, thats why I believe they are not doomed, why blind them, then blame them for the blindness? The blindness of Atheist and unbelievers is then proof of Gods plans for their Salvation.

Peace.

mickiel

, but I fail to see how you get from that to the next, it's a nonsequitor. ."

The failure to see is the blindness of the Darkness , which God himself created. How we think is complettely controlled by God, through his wiring diagram called Consciousness. This internal stimuli is his creation, his thing to easily manipulate. We are all trapped into this powerful delima, and only God can rescue human Consciousness from this undignified position.

And I want to get into that.

Peace.

Kerr

Peace.
The curious thing is that even if we assume that conscious require a divine interference it is not proof of God. Also to call atheists blind without correct understanding of their position is something a blind man would do.

Kerr

The failure to see is the blindness of the Darkness , which God himself created. How we think is complettely controlled by God, through his wiring diagram called Consciousness. This internal stimuli is his creation, his thing to easily manipulate. We are all trapped into this powerful delima, and only God can rescue human Consciousness from this undignified position.

Peace.
What about all the people who changed their life without God?

mickiel

One thing about Romance is that we can be seriously hurt, no doubt about that. And that pain is a most deep unusual pain which is centered in the Consciousness. I once told a woman that I was through with her, and she threatened to take her own life. I find that unusual, if someone does not want you, then let them go, and live to Love again, its not worth it to hurt yourself on top of another hurt. But when God designed the wires of Romance, I think he infused it with more power than we know. This emotion is serious, and its a sign of something very powerful. And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Tristesse

Peace.

It's not a literal failure to see. Your statement was a complete nonsequitor. My analogy with the magical ear pixies was an example of that. I'm aware that you believe this god exists, but you're going into it with an already preconceived notion that there must be a god. Just saying consciousness is proof of god, doesn't make it so. You have to provide testable evidence, your say so isn't going to cut it.

mickiel

What about all the people who changed their life without God?

God is not needed to change a life, I think humans can defintely do that on their own. For better or worse. I think God simply ignores most humans anyway, as for now, he has us where he wants us. Which is of intrest, let me get into that a bit.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.