• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerr

God is not needed to change a life, I think humans can defintely do that on their own. For better or worse. I think God simply ignores most humans anyway, as for now, he has us where he wants us. Which is of intrest, let me get into that a bit.

Peace.
Why did you then say:
"How we think is complettely controlled by God, through his wiring diagram called Consciousness. This internal stimuli is his creation, his thing to easily manipulate. We are all trapped into this powerful delima, and only God can rescue human Consciousness from this undignified position."
When people can change on their own?

I can remember one clearly, a man who was into nazism. And not just nazism, he was no wannabee, we was a real nazist, one of the really heavy weight one in our country. But he changed, and he did it without God.

mickiel

It's not a literal failure to see. Your statement was a complete nonsequitor. My analogy with the magical ear pixies was an example of that. I'm aware that you believe this god exists, but you're going into it with an already preconceived notion that there must be a god. Just saying consciousness is proof of god, doesn't make it so. You have to provide testable evidence, your say so isn't going to cut it.

Who cares what my say cuts, I certainly don't. I give my views as they have impressed me, not caring whoelse they impress. Yet I always notice intrest in what I think, and thats the only reason I continue. Why should I post if no one listens?

Conversely, why should I care who agrees or not. Often Atheist display their frustrations with me by claiming I want others to agree with me. I couldcareless who agrees with me. I chase more people away from me than I invite to me. And thats just a fact.

Peace.

mickiel

Why did you then say:
"How we think is complettely controlled by God, through his wiring diagram called Consciousness. This internal stimuli is his creation, his thing to easily manipulate. We are all trapped into this powerful delima, and only God can rescue human Consciousness from this undignified position."
When people can change on their own?

I can remember one clearly, a man who was into nazism. And not just nazism, he was no wannabee, we was a real nazist, one of the really heavy weight one in our country. But he changed, and he did it without God.

Why should God care about how a Consciousness he already controls is thinking? Its nothing for God to allow people to do their own thing. Its the end of the matter that concerns God, he knows, and complettely knows that he gets his way in all things, we just don't know that.

Listen, there is absolutely nothing we can do with God and his Power, nothing! We can't change his mind, we cannot manipulate him, certainly can't over power him. All of us are crying to him, ( in different ways), to reveal himself. And he just sits there, ignoring all of it, and will only do things as he sees fit, when he sees fit, JUST like I expect " A God" would do.

Peace.

Tristesse

Who cares what my say cuts, I certainly don't. I give my views as they have impressed me, not caring whoelse they impress. Yet I always notice intrest in what I think, and thats the only reason I continue. Why should I post if no one listens?

Conversely, why should I care who agrees or not. Often Atheist display their frustrations with me by claiming I want others to agree with me. I couldcareless who agrees with me. I chase more people away from me than I invite to me. And thats just a fact.

Peace.

well, obviously you're on this site, so you must care. plus as a bible believer you have a duty to convert as man people as you can. And I'm just asking for evidence of your claims, but if you can't provide any, than your claims are pretty weak.

mickiel

well, obviously you're on this site, so you must care. plus as a bible believer you have a duty to convert as man people as you can. And I'm just asking for evidence of your claims, but if you can't provide any, than your claims are pretty weak.

You certainly don't know me, I hold absolutely no duties to convert others, I am not converted myself. I am not out to convince others, people can think and believe as they wish. I believe in a God who needs no humans to convince others, who could do that better than he himself anyway? If God wants convincing, let him do it himself, I am not the one to interfere with him there.

Peace.

Kerr

Why should God care about how a Consciousness he already controls is thinking? Its nothing for God to allow people to do their own thing. Its the end of the matter that concerns God, he knows, and complettely knows that he gets his way in all things, we just don't know that.

Listen, there is absolutely nothing we can do with God and his Power, nothing! We can't change his mind, we cannot manipulate him, certainly can't over power him. All of us are crying to him, ( in different ways), to reveal himself. And he just sits there, ignoring all of it, and will only do things as he sees fit, when he sees fit, JUST like I expect " A God" would do.

Peace.
I am not questioning what you believe God can do and not, I wondered over something. So you mean he has total control, just doesn´t use it?

God does not exist in many human Consciousness, not to be limited to Atheist. I know that God does not exist in many minds. Such raw power of blanketing the human mind, must come from a God, the master of Consciousness. He has blinded millions, thats why I believe they are not doomed, why blind them, then blame them for the blindness? The blindness of Atheist and unbelievers is then proof of Gods plans for their Salvation.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

The blindless of Athiests? What does that mean exactly? The "blindless" of athiests as you put it proves absolutely nothing.

So why would your God "blind" so many of us then?

Tristesse

You certainly don't know me, I hold absolutely no duties to convert others, I am not converted myself. I am not out to convince others, people can think and believe as they wish. I believe in a God who needs no humans to convince others, who could do that better than he himself anyway? If God wants convincing, let him do it himself, I am not the one to interfere with him there.

Peace.

It doesn't matter whether you hold a duty to convert, as a bible believer it is your duty, unless you don't take the bible literally. So, wait, you believe in a god who needs no humans to convince others? So, you obviously don't believe in the bible, because thats the opposite of what it instructs of you.

mickiel

I am not questioning what you believe God can do and not, I wondered over something. So you mean he has total control, just doesn´t use it?

Well thats how I view it. Or rather his use of it, is just beyond our rationale of figuring him out. God is at the beginning of human life, and is at the end of it. Why should it matter to him what occurs during the trip? He starts the snowball rolling from the top, the snowball gathers all kinds of things as it moves on toward the bottom. God is there at the bottom, and will " Do Things" to the snowball when he catches it, but each experience the snowball has incured, I think still is according to Gods will.

Hes just going to do things with the human experience, that only he knows and he can do.

Peace.

mickiel

It doesn't matter whether you hold a duty to convert, as a bible believer it is your duty, unless you don't take the bible literally. So, wait, you believe in a god who needs no humans to convince others? So, you obviously don't believe in the bible, because thats the opposite of what it instructs of you.

You speak from your view of the bible, not mine. I see the bible as I see it, and willnot be limited to others view of it. You think people who believe in God have a duty to convert, I do not view the bible or God in such terms. If God exist, why would he need a book or a person to convert others, when he could do it himself, without all the human interference and the problems that would ensue?

Peace.

mickiel

The blindless of Athiests? What does that mean exactly? The "blindless" of athiests as you put it proves absolutely nothing.

So why would your God "blind" so many of us then?

He is not " My" God, we all belong to him. He said in his own words that he has blinded us, in order to give us sight.

Which I think is deep man, deep. I like God, I think he is quite something, I can't wait to know him.

Peace.

Tristesse

You speak from your view of the bible, not mine. I see the bible as I see it, and willnot be limited to others view of it. You think people who believe in God have a duty to convert, I do not view the bible or God in such terms. If God exist, why would he need a book or a person to convert others, when he could do it himself, without all the human interference and the problems that would ensue?

Peace.

Well, if the words that are written in it are meaningless. Than ok. I'm just speaking from the written word of the bible, but if you're just going on interpretation, thats fine, but how can you be sure your interpretation is accurate? So if god doesn't need a book to convert than whats the purpose of having a book?

Kerr

Well thats how I view it. Or rather his use of it, is just beyond our rationale of figuring him out. God is at the beginning of human life, and is at the end of it. Why should it matter to him what occurs during the trip? He starts the snowball rolling from the top, the snowball gathers all kinds of things as it moves on toward the bottom. God is there at the bottom, and will " Do Things" to the snowball when he catches it, but each experience the snowball has incured, I think still is according to Gods will.

Hes just going to do things with the human experience, that only he knows and he can do.

Peace.
Thing is it sounded like you meant that people cannot change unless he does it, which would be a contradiction with reality, but now I see I misunderstood.

mickiel

Well, if the words that are written in it are meaningless. Than ok. I'm just speaking from the written word of the bible, but if you're just going on interpretation, thats fine, but how can you be sure your interpretation is accurate? So if god doesn't need a book to convert than whats the purpose of having a book?

Meaningless, now you are suggesting that I insuinated that the bibles words are meaningless. I have never suggested that, that comes from your mind, not mine. The purpose of the bible is a written witness of God, thats it, just a written record. And God wanted this record to be on the earth.

I am not 100% sure of my interpitation of the bible, I wish I was. I am not totally sure, no. But my understanding is growing, now that I am sure of.

Peace.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
By "the false concept of evolution" you must mean what creationists say evolution is, as opposed to the true concept of evolution, which is what biologists say evolution is, right?

mickiel

By "the false concept of evolution" you must mean what creationists say evolution is, as opposed to the true concept of evolution, which is what biologists say evolution is, right?

Neither group has it right in my view. Evolution is a means to explain creation without creator, thats bottomline what it is. But the term can be correct, if God is included, and his internal design of growth within his creations is correctly explained.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.