• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThereIsNoSpoon

The consistant attention that Atheist give to a " God they think is a myth", is a proof of God to me....
When i see how many things and what things are "proof" to you then i wonder if there is anything that is not a proof to you.

Someone farts in the street.... mickiel has found a new proof for God.

Get a good dictionary and look up the word "proof" and take some lessons in formal logic and arguments.

dragynfly0515

Satan Worshipper
So do you believe this demon god exists, if so why? Maybe you believe in another god, if so which one?

Of the two scenarios I proposed, my current model of the universe postulates the omnipotent God who chooses not to intervene. I believe that there is a creator God who is omnipotent who takes no personal interest in what happens to me. However, my personal experience leads me to believe there are lesser spiritual beings of both benevolent and malevolent intent who have taken an interest in my life. I believe that cultivating a relationship with these lesser beings is worthwhile.

:candle:
Crys

mickiel

When i see how many things and what things are "proof" to you then i wonder if there is anything that is not a proof to you.

Someone farts in the street.... mickiel has found a new proof for God.

Get a good dictionary and look up the word "proof" and take some lessons in formal logic and arguments.

Since you Atheist keep bringing up farting, I do think the ability to release gas, or just to be able to have a good bowel movement, is yes, a blessing from God.

Peace.

mickiel

Of the two scenarios I proposed, my current model of the universe postulates the omnipotent God who chooses not to intervene. I believe that there is a creator God who is omnipotent who takes no personal interest in what happens to me. However, my personal experience leads me to believe there are lesser spiritual beings of both benevolent and malevolent intent who have taken an interest in my life. I believe that cultivating a relationship with these lesser beings is worthwhile.

:candle:
Crys

Well I understand this. And agree, peace on your journey.

mickiel

Well explain yourself clearly. You can't say something and mean another, only to whine about "intended meaning."

Stop moving the goal posts and get to your point.

No, I will continue to move the goal post and take my time and develop my points as I please.

Peace.

mickiel

You know when simple respect in conversation is neglected, does it really make a difference what people are talking about?

Peace.

In human nature, if you get under peoples skin, they get irritated. I have gotten under the skin of the Atheist, and I intend to plant things while I am under there.

Things which will sprout much later.

Peace.

mickiel

I live the proofs of God, my consciousness is my personal opinion, your right, thus whats mine is only for me, thus the proof is only for me. If I want God to reveal himself to me, why should it concern me what he does to someonelses mind? Therefore, as I explian what my consciousness thinks of God, why should it concern me what others think about what I am conscious of? Deny my consciousness as much as you wish, but my consciousness lives on, with no power from yours.

Peace.
There is no proof to an Atheist, the mental area of always asking for what you will reject, is not a sane area. Its a frustrated area, it suggest: " Give me what I do not want, so I can throw it away."

Peace.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
No, I will continue to move the goal post and take my time and develop my points as I please.

Peace.

......... yeh just what i thought.

Your points do not develop though. Proof of God will not be achieved by someone who cannot accept evidence against their own points.

mickiel

......... yeh just what i thought.

Your points do not develop though. Proof of God will not be achieved by someone who cannot accept evidence against their own points.

So many people have contacted me personally to tell me how what I have written have developed within them, I don't care to count. So when one like you suggest that my points are undeveloped, it deters me not. I will continue, and next year I will be better at this than I am now. Each passing year, I will grow stronger, and I expect to increase the pressure on those elements that would strip this world of its creator.

Remember this.

Peace.

DarkSun

:eltiT
I don't really know of anybody that thinks everything came from nothing. I agree that I believe something was eternal. I figure energy has always existed in some form. What makes you think that people believe stuff came from nothing? I'm sorry but it's an extremely faulty and unsupported assumption on your part. Should look into things before making claims.

The laws of physics break down as you approach the Singularity... So we may have come from nothing for all we know.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Wow.
over 300 posts and you all are Still FEEDING THE TROLL?

RF must be having a dry spell.....

The fundies have stopped biting on threads related to things i can destroy their spirits with. So i'm stuck debating here.... with a fundie who can't think outside his own preconcieved world.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The fundies have stopped biting on threads related to things i can destroy their spirits with. So i'm stuck debating here.... with a fundie who can't think outside his own preconcieved world.
Ahh.
So you decided to go to the fundies because the fundies stop coming to you?
That makes sense.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Ahh.
That makes sense.

Its 10:30 at night and i cbf studying, so i might as well do my insulting and religion bashing. What i don't do tonight i have to tomorrow.

Gota meet my quota each day, you know how it goes right :cool:

mickiel

Ahh.
That makes sense.

The Atheist, some of them, will continue to come to me, and while I have them, I will penertrate their minds with what I have in mine. I will go into the Atheist, and plant things while I am there. Because you see, they are addicted to this question of God, sidetracked by it, confused by it, and I understand addiction and confusion.

And I am increasing in my understanding of the Atheist. As I grow weaker in the comming years, I grow stronger, and my examination of the Atheist, will grow stronger as well.

Peace.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
The Atheist, some of them, will continue to come to me, and while I have them, I will penertrate their minds with what I have in mine. I will go into the Atheist, and plant things while I am there. Because you see, they are addicted to this question of God, sidetracked by it, confused by it, and I understand addiction and confusion.

And I am increasing in my understanding of the Atheist. As I grow weaker in the comming years, I grow stronger, and my examination of the Atheist, will grow stronger as well.

Peace.

The funny thing is that i'm am not an atheist and cannot, by oath, be an atheist. Funny that right.

You have done nothing. I don't care about God i care about the misconceptions you have. I've taken it upon myself to help rid the world of stupidity. However, the force is strong within you sir ;)

mickiel

Oh how I learn from the Atheist, that God is real. I recall , in my youth, we use to challange another by placing a stick on our shoulder and dare the other to knock it off. The Atheist has this chip on their shoulder, and they dare God to knock it off, they don't know what they dare. Because God does not respond, they are emboldened, ... recklessness grows within them as they continue. I want to examine this reckless abandon which leads to the abandonment of God, and show why this is actually proof of God, the thing dared!

Peace.

mickiel

The funny thing is that i'm am not an atheist and cannot, by oath, be an atheist. Funny that right.

You have done nothing. I don't care about God i care about the misconceptions you have. I've taken it upon myself to help rid the world of stupidity. However, the force is strong within you sir ;)

Well thank you, and it will grow stronger in the comming years, while I grow weaker. I am different than you, I care about God, its just in me to do so. Although you are not Atheist, you carry their spirit, the spirit of consciousness that does not care about the creator of consciousness, so you are part of the root system of rebellion against the Master of consciousness.

One thing about God I have learned, is his superiority over any active or inactive consciousness, and he can teach you to appeal directly to a consciousness, or a sub consciousness. Right now, I appeal directly to the sub consciousness of the Atheist, yet they are not aware of this. Years later they will remember, just not now. The true value of having access to anothers consciousness is underated, because we all are so selfish. We wreck each others minds with utter foolishness, then teach our children the foolishness and wonder why they become foolish.

Then our children evolve in foolishness that we have planted. And I want to go into the evolution of foolishness.

Peace.

mickiel

Well thank you, and it will grow stronger in the comming years, while I grow weaker. I am different than you, I care about God, its just in me to do so. Although you are not Atheist, you carry their spirit, the spirit of consciousness that does not care about the creator of consciousness, so you are part of the root system of rebellion against the Master of consciousness.

One thing about God I have learned, is his superiority over any active or inactive consciousness, and he can teach you to appeal directly to a consciousness, or a sub consciousness. Right now, I appeal directly to the sub consciousness of the Atheist, yet they are not aware of this. Years later they will remember, just not now. The true value of having access to anothers consciousness is underated, because we all are so selfish. We wreck each others minds with utter foolishness, then teach our children the foolishness and wonder why they become foolish.

Then our children evolve in foolishness that we have planted. And I want to go into the evolution of foolishness.

Peace.

The outright quess of evolution is foolishness that has evolved into perceived intelligence. Foolishness has a way of growing, and it dovetails with evolution, which is just growth. In time, foolishness has a way of masking itself as intelligence, you know, because its growing. And if its growing, then it has a life of its own. Now its alive and moving, and foolishness always takes you away from reality, this is the birth of an Atheist mentality. Intelligence masked by foolishness.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

Peace.

I do not rebel against anything other than dishonesty. It is foolish to explore and make conclusions about entities we are too young to understand. God has been explained to us as a father of which is beyond our reasoning. We are his creations but we do not think like him, nor posess the necessary skills to understand him.

We must be careful to understand God. The first step is to realise we are not meant to. Faith is a gift not all recieve and we do not need faith. Faith is for those with dependencies. We can and are starting to overcome our dependencies and work independently.

Foolishness comes through attempting to speak for things we are not entitled to speak of. By attributing weak human qualities to a being above our understanding and pretending that our devotion will be rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.