• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I expect absolutely nothing from people, and I respect their right to disagree. My personal proof is my testimony to the public, a testimony is not designed to convince, only to convey.

Peace.

OK, but why put it out there if you assume that the people it's directed towards aren't going to understand?

mickiel

The universe seems more like caos than order.

Then you are blind. The Universe is raw bueaty personified by a personage. I see that you are female, if I may use your body as an example of order. Look at the body of a woman, because women are proof of God, which I will go into next year. Look at the stunning order contained in a female. From head to toe, just well ordered. Just bueatiful, each and every part of her. She is Gods gift to man, and like everythingelse, we abuse it.

Thats what men do to the things of God, we abuse them. Thats what Atheist are doing to anything of God, strict outright abuse, a deliberate attack on order.

Peace.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Why are you reading the nonsense?

Peace.

Same reason people slow down to see a car wreck.

Seriously, your little threads are starting to border on spam. Why don't you organize your "thoughts" a bit before posting, instead of repeatedly spouting off whatever pops into your head?

Tristesse

Then you are blind. The Universe is raw bueaty personified by a personage. I see that you are female, if I may use your body as an example of order. Look at the body of a woman, because women are proof of God, which I will go into next year. Look at the stunning order contained in a female. From head to toe, just well ordered. Just bueatiful, each and every part of her. She is Gods gift to man, and like everythingelse, we abuse it.

Thats what men do to the things of God, we abuse them. Thats what Atheist are doing to anything of God, strict outright abuse, a deliberate attack on order.

Peace.

You're thinking of the earth. The universe is not in perfect order. In fact it's downright chaotic.

mickiel

It's like a car wreck. While it's horrible to watch, you just can't look away. haha

Well I am honored to have you, and will do things to your mind while I have you. Because I respect your consciousness, and I respect your attention. I like to write, to influence, to impress. And I am not going to waste others minds with garbage. I don't know how much time I have, but I will impress as many as I can before its my time. Everyone I know personally, I have influenced their mind with the truth.

Things in the world move toward goals, there must be an intelligent designer who directs these goals. And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Erebus

You pick one, since its you who seem to have a problem finding one out.

Peace.

Excuse me? That makes absolutely no sense (mind you, neither did the OP). I could pick one among a multitude of possible creator Gods, but since it is YOU who makes the assumption that a creator God is needed in the first place it seems perfectly reasonable to ask which God you believe is the creator.

mickiel

Same reason people slow down to see a car wreck.

Seriously, your little threads are starting to border on spam. Why don't you organize your "thoughts" a bit before posting, instead of repeatedly spouting off whatever pops into your head?

Why don't you give your advice to someone who is interested in you. But let me give you a bit of advice myself, stop reading the threads. I don't read any of yours.

Peace.

mickiel

Excuse me? That makes absolutely no sense (mind you, neither did the OP). I could pick one among a multitude of possible creator Gods, but since it is YOU who makes the assumption that a creator God is needed in the first place it seems perfectly reasonable to ask which God you believe is the creator.

Well in hindsight, I understand the question. I don't know the God I believe in, but its not the God that others believe in. Its none of the mythical gods, its none of any religions on earth that I have understood gods. I have not met him yet, I don't know him. So its hard for me to tell you who he is without knowing him.

Peace.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Why don't you give your advice to someone who is interested in you. But let me give you a bit of advice myself, stop reading the threads. I don't read any of yours.

Peace.

So you don't care about rudely cluttering up the forum with a bunch of essentially identical, concurrent threads? Not surprising. Spam away!

Tristesse

Well in hindsight, I understand the question. I don't know the God I believe in, but its not the God that others believe in. Its none of the mythical gods, its none of any religions on earth that I have understood gods. I have not met him yet, I don't know him. So its hard for me to tell you who he is without knowing him.

Peace.

Is he a god that intervenes or did he just create the world and let it be?

mickiel

OK, but why put it out there if you assume that the people it's directed towards aren't going to understand?

Its directed toward nobody, testimonys are only for those who listen to them. I target no one, but respond to anyone who is respectful. A response is somewhat targeting others, but only because they asked. I never assume what others will understand, I really don't care about that, I have enough problems trying to gain understanding myself.

Peace.

Atreyu

The Devil herself

Peace.
If that were the case all women would be as beautiful as I am.

mickiel

So you don't care about rudely cluttering up the forum with a bunch of essentially identical, concurrent threads? Not surprising. Spam away!

Explain to me why each post is growing? Explain to my why others are interested in spam? Explain to me why all these post started by Atheist are not spam, and my post are?

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.