• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

Consciousness is my favorite proof of God. There is no way possible that evolution could bring about so mighty a thing as consciousness, and for the life of me, I can't understand why Atheist cannot see that. Consciousness is a form of social control and its that form of social control which allowed mankind to move from small hunter-gatherer groups to large agricultural communities. With largely suggest to me that God didnot give cavemen consciousness, because they never devoloped into civilizations. Civilization started with Adam and Eve, and sprang forward from there.

The beginning of Language started there. Civilization evolves through groups of people who can communicate on advanced levels. Communication then is a proof of God, and I want to go into that.

Peace.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
gods-cigar30.jpg

And of course well aged Scotch, Umeshu, and of course a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe.
All proofs of God!
provide your proofs of the divine! and let us grow stronger in faith and indulgence!

mickiel

Romance, another proof of God, the tracks of our tears. Feelings and passions, both gifts of God and proofs of God. Our five senses are proof of God, all of them.

And I want to get into those proofs.

Peace.

mickiel

Answered prayer, another proof of God. The result of communication, proves the one communicated with. The result of prayer, proves the one prayed to.

Peace.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
It smells good, it tastes wonderful, but one bite and and you gain about 15 pounds. That is proof of Satan if there ever was one.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Okay....
Day Six....God creates Man (male and female)...no names...no law...go forth be fruitful and multiply.
Day Seven...God rests...and the creation process has stopped.

Then comes Chapter Two.
God takes 'the man' which He made out of dust, and isolates him to a perfect environment...the garden.
(Being made out of dust does not Adam unique....you are made of dust)

Many years go by, and the specimen becomes aware that he is one of a kind, with only a disembodied voice for companionship.

God puts the man to sleep (anesthesia), removes a rib (surgery), increases the rib to full stature (cloning), and causes the clone to be female instead of male (genetic engineering).

The Garden episode has all of the earmarks of a science experiment.

Apparently the initial effort of creating Man, and allowing evolution to run a natural course was proving to be less than desirable.

Chapter Two represents an intervention, with 'hands on' effort by God Himself.
This may also be that point of transition where the consciousness, that you lean upon as evidence, actually comes into being.

And I would love to get into this.

ps....Eve had no navel, and was Adam's genetically twin sister.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
If there wasn't any proof, then there couldn't be any lack of it. So, even if I couldn't prove there was a lack of proof, this in itself would prove that there is a lack of proof, which therefore proves that there is proof. This proves that anything that can't be be proven must be true. And I'd like to go into that.

Tristesse

I don't know, or I would say. All things in my mind need to have a beginning, and the bible calls God the beginning and the end, meaning he is the total gamet of life. Does God then have a beginning? The bible states that he has always existed, and I certainly don't understand how that is. I have my theorys concerning that, but they are just quesses.

Peace.

why is it that you've bought into the biblical creation? why not the hindu creation, or the pagan creation? Why would you rely on a book that was written by men who thought the sun was magic?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Au poivre sauce over a thick Rump Steak washed down with a good Cabernet Sauvignon or Chateau Neuf de pape followed by one of Dans Cigars and a Napoleon Brandy,i feelcloser to God already

Status
Not open for further replies.