• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiel

Yes, you finally got it, you don't know what proof of god is. And It only took you 38 pages.

I got 38 more pages in me. I like doing this, providing proof of God and disbunking evolution. Its irreducible complexity. Which part of a mousetrap could you remove and still have it work? Certain living organisms also cannot be simplified or reduced in complexity, and survive. The removal of any single part causes the system to cease functioning. Irreducible complex systems cannot be produced gradually by evolution, by slight successive modifications from a less complicated pre-condition. They must exist exactly as they are - whole - complette, or they cannot exist at all.

I gave the example of the Astrialian Termite.

Irreducible Complexity is a Proof of God.

Peace.

mickiel

I am pleased to see the sarcastic reaction of the Atheist, as they light up the board with foolish post designed to attack and belittle me. This is yet another live example of how Atheist use sarcasm as a weapon, they lash out with words, while they laugh on the inside. This is really a pitiful condition to be in, its not seriousness at all. But they are doing this everywhere they post. Spreading this negative componant of communication, posioning the language of man.

This sarcastic condition of habitual nonsense is a proopf of God. It proves they are in serious need, and there must exist some serious help for them. The need is proof of the help.

Peace.

mickiel

The wind comes before the storm, and is proof the storm exist. The Atheist has come before Gods return, and are proof that God exist. The pain before the pleasure, the confusion before the understanding, the tit before the tat.

Come Atheist come, I see your shadow.

Come Atheist come, and bring with you the grave you tried to give God.

Come Atheist come, the day is far spent, but we will share the Darkness!

Peace.

Come Atheist come, and mock me as you wish.

Come Atheist come, as I invade your consciousness.

Come Atheist come, you are transparent and I see through you.

Come Atheist come, as I get under your skin, before I leave I will plant things within your consciousness. So come Atheist come, you have let something in your attention that you shouldnot have let in.

But now its too late, I am here, in your mind.

Peace.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Absorb something from an Atheist! Man you got to be kidding me, I don't want to poison myself. I do not debate to absorb, thats your view of it. I do not debate to convince, thats another useless thing when debating Atheist.

If you feel this to be nauseum, why are you talking to me? You Atheist constantly tell me all these negative things about my conversation, yet you still come? Like a fatal attraction, you still look. Then criticize what you look at.

Man, if thats not proof of God I just don't know what is.

Peace.

I had no idea you didn't want our input. Considering it was in the debate section...that's what I assumed you were looking for. You appear to be looking for a debate without understanding, logic, reasoning, knowledge, acknowledgment and learning. Since I'm offering all those things in my debate you and I are at an impasse because you clearly aren't interest in any of those things. Well, I hope you find what you're looking for.....

mickiel

Consciousness is Gods gift to humanity. Its his trademark, it didnot trickle down from an ape. I get so discusted with the many ignorant influences that ruin our childrens true view of life and plant seeds of destruction in their conscious future. And I am going to do something about it.

Peace.

Notice how on the board , I have gotten into the consciousness of Atheist, an relative easy thing to do. But consciousness can be invaded like that, Jim Jones did it to over 900 people. The consciousness of an Atheist has been invaded by a godless stroke. The mind of a Christian has been invaded by the sick concept of eternal hell suffering. Consciousness is easy to influence, and this is what God will use to change the mind of humanity.

When he invades our consciousness, its going to be a total sweep.

Peace.

mickiel

I had no idea you didn't want our input. Considering it was in the debate section...that's what I assumed you were looking for. You appear to be looking for a debate without understanding, logic, reasoning, knowledge, acknowledgment and learning. Since I'm offering all those things in my debate you and I are at an impasse because you clearly aren't interest in any of those things. Well, I hope you find what you're looking for.....

Your offering me knowledge? Look, just keep your knowledge or just give it where its wanted. I am sure you will find someone to teach, I am just not the one.

Peace on your journey.

mickiel

I am pleased to see the sarcastic reaction of the Atheist, as they light up the board with foolish post designed to attack and belittle me. This is yet another live example of how Atheist use sarcasm as a weapon, they lash out with words, while they laugh on the inside. This is really a pitiful condition to be in, its not seriousness at all. But they are doing this everywhere they post. Spreading this negative componant of communication, posioning the language of man.

This sarcastic condition of habitual nonsense is a proopf of God. It proves they are in serious need, and there must exist some serious help for them. The need is proof of the help.

Peace.

I thank Jaywalker S. for this live example of sarcasm. It is the blood of many Atheist, and the backbone of their communication, and thats a proof of God. Language is a proof of God, and the systematic destruction of language is a proof of God. Both positive and negative are a proof of reality, both are part of the real.

We can only " Mess up" , if there already exist a standard for righteousness. God is that standard. When something " Breaks Gods Standard", that rebellion is proof that Righteousness exist, that God exist.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

mickiel

You are proof to the contrary my friend.

Oh yes I am, I know my mind is dipped in the Darkness. But I am a freak, I am blind, but I can see. I exist in both worlds. God keeps me in the Darkness, but has allowed me to see. While he cripples me, he allows me to see the healing that is to come. It is from this point of confusion, that he wishes me to influence. Oh but if he ever lets me out of this box, I think that will be quite something, but not today.

For now, I must remain blind so that I can see. Weak, so that I can learn what it is to desire to be strong. Hes breaking my strong will, burning me now. So I speak from injury, yes. Thats just how it is for me.

Peace.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
I got 38 more pages in me. I like doing this, providing proof of God and disbunking evolution. Its irreducible complexity. Which part of a mousetrap could you remove and still have it work? Certain living organisms also cannot be simplified or reduced in complexity, and survive. The removal of any single part causes the system to cease functioning. Irreducible complex systems cannot be produced gradually by evolution, by slight successive modifications from a less complicated pre-condition. They must exist exactly as they are - whole - complette, or they cannot exist at all.

ALL of this is completely false. Remove parts of a mouse trap and it may be used for another function. If desperate enough one could use it for a clothes hanger or a paperclip.

"Certain" or all? If you say "Certain" and not all then you've hurt your credibility.

Irreducible Complexity.. Organisms can and do work fine without certain parts. Here's evidence right here.

Amill

Apikoros

Peace.

No one belittled you until you started to compare atheists to people who abandoned their parents. You are not entirely innocent of trying to mock the other side, yet you whine when people say something negative about you.

And what's wrong with sarcasm? It can be used to put smiles on people's faces and make people laugh. It's not always used to taunt...

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Your offering me knowledge? Look, just keep your knowledge or just give it where its wanted. I am sure you will find someone to teach, I am just not the one.

Peace on your journey.

Again...you and I are at an impasse. I'm fine with it....

What was the goal of this thread? Was there something you were hoping to accomplish by starting it?

mickiel

ALL of this is completely false. Remove parts of a mouse trap and it may be used for another function. If desperate enough one could use it for a clothes hanger or a paperclip.

"Certain" or all? If you say "Certain" and not all then you've hurt your credibility.

Irreducible Complexity.. Organisms can and do work fine without certain parts. Here's evidence right here.

No criticism from an Atheist concerning the things of God can ever be credible, in my view. What any Atheist has to say, about what I have said, can in no manner hurt my credibility, remember that.

Protiens only function in the body when they are whole. Evolution can't achieve that. They had to be whole from the start, they do not evolve, any scientist knows this.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.