• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Neo Nerd

The theory of evolution does not say we evolved from apes, how many times are we going to have say this till it gets in your thick skull.

And i've seen your poetry in one of the other threads, i hope that's not what you mean by proof of god.

-Q

dogsgod

Dumb and dumber is another proof of God I will get into next year, he gave stupid people to humanity, it didnot develop itself from nothing. One of the effects of moving towards God is stupidity, we regress and antrophe. We grow worse. And this has happened in our communication with each other. Stupid people is the result of there being influence from God in our languages and the styles in which we speak, even dress ourselves. Stupid people is proof of God.

We tear at each other like dogs, cut each other up and laugh about it. We live to distort communication with caustic remarks and taunt each other habitually. We have infused the art of stupid people with the ironical senselessness of stupid language, and cannot do without it. This is proof of God, what occurs when a God is prevelent in the human mind.

And I want to go into this.

Peace.

Last edited:

mickiel

God is a musical being. He likes singing and music, and constantly keeps it around him. This is why we like music, and why we do it, it comes from our Father. And in this post I am going to use the bible to show how God is musical, and thats why we are.

Peace.

The Neo Nerd

There are so many things i don't understand such as the theory of evolution, the meaning of proof, human interaction, human biology, why people don't agree with me, why people make fun of me, the english language and many many more.

These are clear proofs of the existence of god since if i dont understand them then they must have been created by god. How else could such complex things come into existence.

And i want to get into that.

Peace,

-Q

The Neo Nerd

Dumb and dumber is another proof of God I will get into next year, he gave stupid people to humanity, it didnot develop itself from nothing. One of the effects of moving towards God is stupidity, we regress and antrophe. We grow worse. And this has happened in our communication with each other. Stupid people is the result of there being influence from God in our languages and the styles in which we speak, even dress ourselves. Stupid people is proof of God.

We tear at each other like dogs, cut each other up and laugh about it. We live to distort communication with caustic remarks and taunt each other habitually. We have infused the art of stupid people with the ironical senselessness of stupid language, and cannot do without it. This is proof of God, what occurs when a God is not prevelent in the human mind.

And I want to go into this.

Peace.

DG

You are indeed correct. the fact that stupid people can actually remember to breathe, can string two words together, can walk and even sometimes post on this forum is clear proof that there is something out there looking after them and guiding their every move.

And i would also like to get into this.

Peace

-Q

mickiel

That's because Evolution is a theory of biology, not music.

Just remember, you asked for it.
YouTube - The Simpsons Planet Of The Apes Musical " Dr Zaius "

Come Atheist come, I have something for you. And that something will grow more powerful in the comming years. Each passing year, it will grow stronger, and peirce you deep. This is just the beginning.

Music is the outpouring of a programed soul, and I am going to show that a God programed it, not evolution.

Peace.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Come Atheist come, I have something for you. And that something will grow more powerful in the comming years. Each passing year, it will grow stronger, and peirce you deep. This is just the beginning.

Music is the outpouring of a programed soul, and I am going to show that a God programed it, not evolution.

Peace.
"Coming" has one "m" (unless you're being gross).

dogsgod

The art of moronic threads, an outward expression of whats inside of man. The moronic poetry, the sound of moronic expression, something evolution could never ever produce. How in the world of reason could something like moronic threads evolve from apes? Where do moronic threads come from? Why does he do it? Its just in him, and it comes out of him. Rythum and notes, beats and sounds that he places together. It comes from his soul and touches his soul, irresistible. And he wants to show that these most impressive moronic threads come from God.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
Are you saying Jenny is god.

I know a Jenny, i wonder if we are talking about the same one.

I believe her butt is proof of god :drool:

Peace,

-Q

Jenny is not a god, but I choose to worship her. Preferrably in some pagan manner, that involves sex.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Haha..... proof of God you say?

Funny how the band i currently play guitar for sings about the idiocy of people who try and prove God.

This guy tends to agree with you:

pic_infernus.jpg

He loves God just as much as you do ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.