• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rojse

RF Addict
The art of moronic threads, an outward expression of whats inside of man. The moronic poetry, the sound of moronic expression, something evolution could never ever produce. How in the world of reason could something like moronic threads evolve from apes? Where do moronic threads come from? Why does he do it? Its just in him, and it comes out of him. Rythum and notes, beats and sounds that he places together. It comes from his soul and touches his soul, irresistible. And he wants to show that these most impressive moronic threads come from God.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
When he calls me he's usually drunk and wants to come around for a booty call.

I'm not that kind of girl, i'm not a play thing for him to have his way with and then not call.

No way.

-Q

Well, it's really awkward when he drunk-calls me, because Baggins and I are dating Jesus. God calls and makes perverted comments, and then Jesus gets angry and thinks I'm cheating on him with God. It's just a huge mess. I've changed my phone number several times, but somehow he always figures it out again...

rojse

RF Addict
Well, it's really awkward when he drunk-calls me, because Baggins and I are dating Jesus. God calls and makes perverted comments, and then Jesus gets angry and thinks I'm cheating on him with God. It's just a huge mess. I've changed my phone number several times, but somehow he always figures it out again...

That's the trouble of dating an omniprescent being.

What is worse, though, is that Jesus is at the same time God, manifest in an earthly form, and the son of God. I have no doubts that this causes strain upon your relationship.

The Neo Nerd

That's the trouble of dating an omniprescent being.

What is worse, though, is that Jesus is at the same time God, manifest in an earthly form, and the son of God. I have no doubts that this causes strain upon your relationship.

On the other hand if you are making the love with one you are guaranteed a threesome.

Tiberius

No more disrespect from you now. Science is accurate in some things, superstition in some things, both are needed, both move us forward in some areas. I believe consciousness will survive death, only because of God. God is life, and death means nothing to him.

Peace.

Could you please give me an example of something that superstition is accurate in? And I don't mean one off events, I mean something where superstition consistantly provides better results than science.

Consciousness is Gods gift to humanity. Its his trademark, it didnot trickle down from an ape. I get so discusted with the many ignorant influences that ruin our childrens true view of life and plant seeds of destruction in their conscious future. And I am going to do something about it.

Peace.

How do you know this? I've asked you many times for evidence to back up your claims, could you please provide some?

Tiberius

My great, great grandfather lived many years, he did not evolve while he lived. My great Grandfather lived many years, he didnot evolve while he lived. My grandfather lived a shorter time, he didnot evolve while he lived. I have lived 54 years, I have not evolved while I have lived. There is no evolution in human life, but there is evolution in deception. It grows in the mind like a parasite and destroys the reasonant of God.

Peace.

Individuals do not evolve. Populations of animals evolve over many generations. No member of your family will ever evolve, even if they live to be a million.

Evolution means that you are slightly different to people who lived many thousands of years ago. Every person alive today is different to those who lived thousands of years ago.

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
No proof of God.

Everything is proof of God, Willamena. Missing socks. Lint. Soup pots. Evolutionary theory. MAD Magazine. Emoticons. Scuff marks on linoeum. It's all there for those that wish to look.

Peace.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Everything is proof of God, Willamena. Missing socks. Lint. Soup pots. Evolutionary theory. MAD Magazine. Emoticons. Scuff marks on linoeum. It's all there for those that wish to look.

Peace.
Not to disagree with you, but I see statements and not proof.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.