• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

cardero

Citizen Mod
Majikthise said:
I just watched House of a Thousand Corpses, Rob Zombie's flic.
It twern't bad , but it twern't great neither. Some of it was pretty funny and it wasn't really that gory. I seem to remember an interview with Mr. Zombie where he said he felt there was too much gore in horror movies these days and not enough horror. Me ,I'm not big on horror movies for just this reason, but this one was ok, entertaining (a little hooch helps though).;)
Catch the follow-up Majikthise, The Devil's Rejects, you should enjoy that one better and watch as Rob Zombie comes along in his film making.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Once Upon A Time In America
DVD/ Color/ 229 Mins./ R/ 1984
Director Sergio Leone's sprawling crime epic about a quintet of Jewish mobsters from New York who rise in the ranks of organized crime in the 1920s -- based on the novel The Hoods by Larry Greyis -- the last film he directed. James Woods, Elizabeth McGovern and Robert De Niro (who plays the group's clever ringleader, Noodles) star.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Majikthise said:
I just watched House of a Thousand Corpses, Rob Zombie's flic.
It twern't bad , but it twern't great neither. Some of it was pretty funny and it wasn't really that gory. I seem to remember an interview with Mr. Zombie where he said he felt there was too much gore in horror movies these days and not enough horror. Me ,I'm not big on horror movies for just this reason, but this one was ok, entertaining (a little hooch helps though).;)

I thought it was like the texas chainsaws better looking cousin, it just did more for me then texas did.
Even the remake wasn't great, you should watch the sequel, The devils rejects.
It's pretty good!

Kcnorwood

I got the movie A beautiful Mind for christmas VERY GOOD!

I went & saw the new Bond movie when it came out I'd have to say it's one of the best Bond movies ever!!!

DrWurm

I must admit I saw ******* 2 and laughed a whole lot. I saw Borat but I really didn't like it. It wasn't the jewish jokes, it just wasn't funny. Also saw A Scanner Darkly and MI:3 both good. Loved Happy Feet.

Kay

Towards the Sun
Recently I've seen:

Stay - brilliant film!

The Machinist - well acted and interesting. Very dark.

A Scanner Darkly - Interesting. Confusing. Classic Philip K. Dick.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Neosnoia said:
Recently I've seen:

Stay - brilliant film!

The Machinist - well acted and interesting. Very dark.

A Scanner Darkly - Interesting. Confusing. Classic Philip K. Dick.
Hey! Get those blue eyes back here RIGHT THIS MINUTE!

PHOTOTAKER

i just saw,

night at the musium- totaly funny
and
eragon- i liked it but there can be improvments...
and
monster house- wickedly fun!!!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
evearael said:
Pirate of the Caribbean II - it was terrible. This describes it pretty well.
But, there was an undead monkey. You can't ask for better than that.:eek:

I watched 'Slither' the other night. I was expecting it to be funny because it was crap. It was actually funny because it was funny. Plus Nathan Fillion is in it...almost better than an undead monkey.

'I'm Bill Pardy':p

Circle_One

Had a movie date with Dean last night/well into today. We watched:

Slither (SO good)
The Wicker Man (the original, of course)
An American Haunting
Jaws (30th anniversary edition. GREAT special features)

He bought me those four for Christmas.

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
Quoth_The _Raven said:
'I'm Bill Pardy':p

88511358v2_240x240_Front.jpg