• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Buttercup said:
I don't get it. :confused:
Neosnoia changed her avatar without permission. I was merely trying to tell her this isn't allowed. Fortunately, she took my advice and her gorgeous blue eyes once again accompany all of her posts. I love it when people mind me. It happens so rarely! :) (See her post #479.)

krashlocke

evearael said:
Pirate of the Caribbean II - it was terrible. This describes it pretty well.

...because three little letters seperate buy and die....

Seriously... when is part two coming out? At least when Tarantino can't cut down the length of his terrible movies, he gives you a heads up. Honestly, this "setting up for the sequel" bit has gone just a little too far. Ohh... so clever... you left something hanging at the end! Ooh! Maybe the studio will fund another debacle! Maybe if it was originally written to be a continuing story (Trilogy-esque, if you will), I wouldn't feel so... raped...

... somebody please hold me...

cardero

Citizen Mod
Sophie Scholl: The Final Days
DVD/ Color/ 117Mins./ NR/ 2005
Based on true events, director Marc Rothemund's absorbing Oscar-nominated drama tells the story of young anti-Nazi activist Sophie Scholl (Julia Jentsch). Arrested for her membership in the resistance movement, Sophie is subjected to a highly charged interrogation by the Gestapo, testing her loyalty to her cause, her family and her convictions. Can she maintain her resolve in the face of intense pressure from a system determined to silence her?

cardero

Citizen Mod
Tenacious D; The Pick Of Destiny
DVD/ Color/ 93 Mins./ R/ 2006
In Venice Beach, naive Midwesterner JB (Black) bonds with local slacker KG (Glass) and they form the rock band Tenacious D. Setting out to become the world's greatest band is no easy feat, so they set out to steal what could be the answer to their prayers -- a magical guitar pick housed in a rock-and-roll museum some 300 miles away.

M

Majikthise

cardero said:
Tenacious D; The Pick Of Destiny
DVD/ Color/ 93 Mins./ R/ 2006
In Venice Beach, naive Midwesterner JB (Black) bonds with local slacker KG (Glass) and they form the rock band Tenacious D. Setting out to become the world's greatest band is no easy feat, so they set out to steal what could be the answer to their prayers -- a magical guitar pick housed in a rock-and-roll museum some 300 miles away.

Was it lovingly crafted and full of deep knee rock squats??
Please say yes (makes puppy dog eyes).)(

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I think Cardero needs to start paying rent on this thread. Either that or he needs to charge us an admission fee. :p

cardero

Citizen Mod
Majikthise said:
Was it lovingly crafted and full of deep knee rock squats??
Please say yes (makes puppy dog eyes).)(

If you are a Tenacious D fan, you will have a good time with it. For the uninitated, they might have trouble appreciating the deep knee rock squats. The childhood scenes of both musicians are worth the price of admission alone.

M

Majikthise

cardero said:
If you are a Tenacious D fan, you will have a good time with it. For the uninitated, they might have trouble appreciating the deep knee rock squats. The childhood scenes of both musicians are worth the price of admission alone.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man!

Kay

Towards the Sun
Katzpur said:
Neosnoia changed her avatar without permission. I was merely trying to tell her this isn't allowed. Fortunately, she took my advice and her gorgeous blue eyes once again accompany all of her posts. I love it when people mind me. It happens so rarely! :) (See her post #479.)

I'll make sure to ask permission in the future. I get bored with the same avatar everyday though. :D

We watched Nacho Libre last night. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Even pretty funny in spots. (Now I'm back on topic!)

cardero

Citizen Mod
The Beatles Anthology Part 3 (Disc 2)
DVD/ Color/ 90 Mins./ NR/ 1995
The Beatles conquer America, Ed Sullivan Show, Ringo Starr gets his tonsils out, the filming of Hard Days Night and the Beatles go to Florida.

Circle_One

Watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 last night, along with Black Christmas (the original), Grosse Pointe Blank and High Fidelity (John Cusak for president!!)

M

Majikthise

We just watched 'Bell,Book and Candle" , I think from 68 , with James Stewart and Jack Lemmon. Really good movie. Progressive potrayal of witches for the 60s, we thought.

cardero

Citizen Mod
School of the Holy Beast
DVD/ Color/ 94 Mins./ NR/ 1974
Yumi Takigawa has always wanted to know what happened to her mother inside the mysterious Sacred Heart Convent. And now, as an "undercover sister," she'll get a firsthand look at the horrors within. Widely considered the most notorious nun-exploitation film, this shocker from Japanese director Norifumi Suzuki is packed with plenty of masochism.

Genre: Pink violence

70037962.jpg

M

Majikthise

cardero said:
School of the Holy Beast
DVD/ Color/ 94 Mins./ NR/ 1974
Yumi Takigawa has always wanted to know what happened to her mother inside the mysterious Sacred Heart Convent. And now, as an "undercover sister," she'll get a firsthand look at the horrors within. Widely considered the most notorious nun-exploitation film, this shocker from Japanese director Norifumi Suzuki is packed with plenty of masochism.

Genre: Pink violence

70037962.jpg

Sounds like they kick the habit in this one, literally.
You may groan now.