• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

cardero

Citizen Mod
Quest of The Delta Knights (MST3000 version)
DVD/ Color/ 97 Mins./ PG/ 1993
This action-comedy takes place on a world where the 15th Century finds Europe still caught in the grip of the Dark Ages. A young boy named Tee is sold into slavery, and bought by the beggar Raydoor, who takes him on as an apprentice. When Raydoor realizes that Tee is the subject of a prophecy, he reveals himself as one of the Delta Knights, a secret order dedicated to helping humanity. Trained by Raydoor, Tee also becomes a Delta Knight and joins forces with a ne'er-do-well painter named Leonardo (from the small town of Vinci), and a tavern girl, Thena. Pursued by Lord Vultare, minion of the wicked Mannerjay, they set out on a quest to find the lost treasures of Archimedes.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
whee
I just saw Hannibal Rising which was a terrific movie, good suspence, not to much gore, great psycological creepy-ness. :D
I'm a sucker for Hannibal Lecter.

followed that up with Blood Tide... he he. Good fun cheeze. :cool:

wa:do

cardero

Citizen Mod
Elvira: Mistress Of the Dark
DVD/ Color/ 96 Mins./ PG-13/ 1988
Elvira busts out in her outrageously funny feature film debut. When her great-aunt dies, famed horror hostess Elvira heads for the uptight New England town of Falwell to claim her inheritance of a haunted house, a witch's cookbook and a punk rock poodle. But once the stuffy locals get an eyeful of the scream queen's ample assets, all hell breaks loose. Can Elvira find success and happiness in her new hometown without being burned at the stake?

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
painted wolf said:
whee
I just saw Hannibal Rising which was a terrific movie, good suspence, not to much gore, great psycological creepy-ness. :D
I'm a sucker for Hannibal Lecter.

followed that up with Blood Tide... he he. Good fun cheeze. :cool:

wa:do

I read the book Hannible Rising after the holidays and loved it. I thought, "Man it's going to be forever before the movie comes out.". The next week I saw the trailer for it. LOL!

cardero

Citizen Mod
Future War (MST3K version)
DVD/ Color/ 82 Mins./ R/ 1997
How's this for a whacked-out premise: A race of evil cyborgs kidnaps humans from Earth's future to use as slaves … and employs dinosaurs from the past to use as trackers. One of their slaves, the Runaway (Daniel Bernhardt), escapes and makes his way to present-day Los Angeles. There, he must fend off the cyborgs and their trackers, the police and the government.

opensoul7

The Departed
A Martin Scorsese Film
Great Movie!
"What are you waitin for em to chop me up an feed me ta tha poor?"

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Man of the year - Robbin Williams was awsome as always. It was tough watching the second half of the film as it couldn't make it's mind up whether it was a comedy or drama if that makes sense??? It picked up towards the end though which was good!
Robbin Williams for president!!! :)

cardero

Citizen Mod
Ginger
DVD/ Color/ 101 mins./ UR/ 1972
Cheri Caffaro plays Ginger McAllister, a rich society girl recruited to go undercover and expose a drug, blackmail and prostitution ring in her small town. But all detective skills aside, Ginger's sensuous body is the ultimate secret weapon -- one that always enables her to get her man! Considered the "female James Bond," Ginger lives only for pleasure … and danger.

Arabis

see me run
The Illusionist(very good, loved the ending)
The Celestine Prophecy (a little out there for me)
Lady in the Water(I'm just a huge M. Night Shamalayn fan, even if I can't spell his name)

ladyhawke

Borrowed Veronica Guerin from a mate have watched it 5 times in the last 2 weeks..its a true story about an Irish journalist who went up against the drug barons in Ireland..very brave lady who paid the ultimate price...and the sound track is excellent.

cardero

Citizen Mod
The Human Duplicators (MST3K version)
DVD/ Color/ 80 Mins./ NR/ 1965
An alien is dispatched from a faraway galaxy to take over the Earth by "duplicating" humans and creating a race of zombies resembling animated pottery in this low-budget sci-fi film. Enjoy the opening and closing shots of the alien spacecraft resembling a Christmas tree bauble dancing in space, the faces of the "duplicated" humans shattering like a cheap vase when thrown to the floor, and the formative "duplicates" as they are cooked up in the lab in individual coffins. The alien's heart is softened by the persevering goodness of a beautiful blind woman, deeply conflicting his motives as the film plods to its "climactic" confrontation between the humans and their counterfeit duplicates.

NoahideHiker

Religious Headbanger
darkpenguin said:
Has anyone seen number 23 yet? Is it any good? I can't wait for it to be released here, it looks awsome!

It's not out until the 23rd. LOL! I'm a big Jim Carry fan and think he does better at the seriouse rolls now. It's either going to be a home run or it's going to stink up the place.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Alien From L.A. (MST3K version)
DVD/ Color/ 87 Mins./ PG/ 1988
The beautiful but unambitious Wanda (Kathy Ireland), who's more comfortable hitting the beach than the books, proves she's much more than just a pretty face when she ends up discovering the lost land of Atlantis while searching for her archaeologist dad who's gone missing.