• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad said Christians are exalted until Judgement Day, why?

Elihoenai

If it acts like duck, walks like a duck, smells like duck, well ah . . . It is a DUCK!!!!

His behavior over the years is as a Heathen, and not remotely a sincere believer in anything of substance.
Exactly!!! This is the Message that Elohim/God told me to Send. Your Behaviour Entirely Determines whether or not you are Really a Christian, Jew or Muslim and Not Empty Proclamations with the mouth.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Exactly!!! This is the Message that Elohim/God told me to Send. Your Behaviour Entirely Determines whether or not you are Really a Christian, Jew or Muslim and Not Empty Proclamations with the mouth.
Putin is a devoted Russian Orthodox Christian.

Elihoenai

Putin is a devoted Russian Orthodox Christian.
Devoted Russian Orthodox Christians don't get Divorced. Why do you think Putin is a Devoted Russian Orthodox Christian? Can you Trust the information coming from a Closed Communist Society like Russia?

Putin and wife announce divorce

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Devoted Russian Orthodox Christians don't get Divorced. Why do you think Putin is a Devoted Russian Orthodox Christian? Can you Trust the information coming from a Closed Communist Society like Russia?

Putin and wife announce divorce
Putin and Trump are Christian cheek warming buddies. Is there any reason I can trust either of them.

Divorce is forbidden in the NT, Trump has divorced twice. No other president in history has done this,

Elihoenai

Putin and Trump are Christian cheek warming buddies. Is there any reason I can trust either of them.

Divorce is forbidden in the NT, Trump has divorced twice. No other president in history has done this,
Matthew 19:9

9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Nobody in positions of Worldly Power and Authority can be Trusted. Do you believe that Putin and Trump are really Heathens and Not Christians? You said before that Trump is a Heathen based on his behaviour. Can you be a Christian and a Heathen at the same time?

The only reason you can Divorce, as Commanded in the New Testament, is because of Adultery/Fornication. This is Due to the Marriage Vows Being Broken making the Marriage Covenant Null and Void.

I watched the movie Nothing to Lose yesterday and based on the movie found that Edir Macedo is a Real Christian. Elohim/God has made Edir Macedo a Billioniare as Elohim's/God's Vessel to spread his message. Abraham is Rich. Elohim/God makes some Real Christians Rich and some Real Christians Poor.

NOTHING TO LOSE Official Trailer (2018)

Edir Macedo

Edir Macedo (born February 18, 1945) is a Brazilian evangelical bishop, writer, billionaire businessman,[2][3] and the founder of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God (UCKG).[4][5] He is the owner and chairman of the third-largest television network in Brazil, Record, along with Grupo Record since 1989, which he founded after he bought the network.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I find Christianity scary as with the recent events in the USA with many Protestant Christians trying to impose a Christian Theonomy under the leadership of the Heathen Donald Trump.
The word I have is that Trump became a Christian. I believe the Supreme Court mitigated that problem. Recognizing that blue states wanted abortion and Red states did not it made it a state issue instead of a national one. Christians simply do not want to have baby murders imposed upon them and Democrats love to murder children.

Muffled

Jesus in me
If it acts like duck, walks like a duck, smells like duck, well ah . . . It is a DUCK!!!!

His behavior over the years is as a Heathen, and not remotely a sincere believer in anything of substance.
Christians are not always Christian from birth. I was 29 when I received Jesus as Lord and Savior and have no desire to talk about my sinful life before that.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Christians are not always Christian from birth.
Christians become Christian at Baptism.
I was 29 when I received Jesus as Lord and Savior and have no desire to talk about my sinful life before that.
I am 95%certain your family, baptized in some sort of church. most of your peers and culture was Christian. Like most you were programed by culture early regardless of when you proclaimed your particular belief

Donald Trump talked about his Christian faith Saturday, but said he’s never sought forgiveness for his sins.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

9 And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Nobody in positions of Worldly Power and Authority can be Trusted. Do you believe that Putin and Trump are really Heathens and Not Christians? You said before that Trump is a Heathen based on his behaviour. Can you be a Christian and a Heathen at the same time?

The only reason you can Divorce, as Commanded in the New Testament, is because of Adultery/Fornication. This is Due to the Marriage Vows Being Broken making the Marriage Covenant Null and Void.

I watched the movie Nothing to Lose yesterday and based on the movie found that Edir Macedo is a Real Christian. Elohim/God has made Edir Macedo a Billioniare as Elohim's/God's Vessel to spread his message. Abraham is Rich. Elohim/God makes some Real Christians Rich and some Real Christians Poor.

Edir Macedo

Edir Macedo (born February 18, 1945) is a Brazilian evangelical bishop, writer, billionaire businessman,[2][3] and the founder of the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God (UCKG).[4][5] He is the owner and chairman of the third-largest television network in Brazil, Record, along with Grupo Record since 1989, which he founded after he bought the network.

Trump has been a chameleon catering to whomever will support his personal political gains. He clearly stated when asked that he hs never asked for forgiveness.

Putin likewise played the chameleon. He rose in a totalitarian government that oppressed the Orthodox Church and tolerated antisemitism in enforcement of any ideology that was not the government. and changed his outward visage as an Orthodox Christin, because it was now, and still oppresses all who disagree using murder internationally to eliminate anything that is not politically correct, His Stalinist ruthless invasion of Ukraine continues with a wink and a nod of approval by Trump.

As far as Muslims, per the topic, many Islamic countries persecute, eliminate and ruthlessly eliminate any who do not remotely comply with the their standards of ancient Islamic Law.

The reality of today's world is ancient tribal beliefs based on the scripture of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are a plague and continual tribal wars in history and today.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
The word I have is that Trump became a Christian. I believe the Supreme Court mitigated that problem. Recognizing that blue states wanted abortion and Red states did not it made it a state issue instead of a national one. Christians simply do not want to have baby murders imposed upon them and Democrats love to murder children.
This represents the extreme radical oppressive goals of Fundamentalist Christians that reflects their goal of imposing an ancient tribal rule over the government that extend to many aspects of our society.

Elihoenai

Trump has been a chameleon catering to whomever will support his personal political gains. He clearly stated when asked that he hs never asked for forgiveness.

Putin likewise played the chameleon. He rose in a totalitarian government that oppressed the Orthodox Church and tolerated antisemitism in enforcement of any ideology that was not the government. and changed his outward visage as an Orthodox Christin, because it was now, and still oppresses all who disagree using murder internationally to eliminate anything that is not politically correct, His Stalinist ruthless invasion of Ukraine continues with a wink and a nod of approval by Trump.

As far as Muslims, per the topic, many Islamic countries persecute, eliminate and ruthlessly eliminate any who do not remotely comply with the their standards of ancient Islamic Law.

The reality of today's world is ancient tribal beliefs based on the scripture of Judaism, Christianity and Islam are a plague and continual tribal wars in history and today.
Ephesians 2:2

2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

World Leaders Must Be Evil Devil/Satan Worshippers to Acquire and Hold Top positions of Worldly Power. It's the same in the Religious World and Political World. A Cabal of Totally Devoted Devil/Worshippers have been Ruling the World for thousands of years. If they see you don't have the Required Commitment for Worldly Power, you cannot be Trusted and are Barred from entry into the Cabal.

The Prince

The Prince (Italian: Il Principe [il ˈprintʃipe]; Latin: De Principatibus) is a 16th-century political treatise written by the Italian diplomat, philosopher, and political theorist Niccolò Machiavelli in the form of a realistic instruction guide for new princes. As a remarkable general theme, The Prince appears to take it for granted that immoral acts are justified if they can help achieve political glory.

Elihoenai

Further to my #234 post: Muhammad said Christians are exalted until Judgement Day, why?

The Evil Cabal of World Leaders in Religion and Politics Governs for the Eight Billion Worldly Masses of Normal People such as yourself. I recall that when I proclaimed that Elohim/God Killed Off Martin Luther King Jr. and John F. Kennedy for Mocking Elohim/God with Serial Adultery, your reply was you have to remember the flaws of Human Nature.

The Evil Cabal justifies any act of Evil excusing themselves because they are just being Human. How do you think they get to Power and Maintain Power? The Evil Cabal are just more Devoted to Satan/Devil than the Normal Eight Billion Satanic Devotees that they Control. You get the Government that you Deserve for your Rebellion Against Elohim/God.

343px-Peter%27s_Cross.svg.png

Fury Ending Credits

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Further to my #234 post: Muhammad said Christians are exalted until Judgement Day, why?

The Evil Cabal of World Leaders in Religion and Politics Governs for the Eight Billion Worldly Masses of Normal People such as yourself. I recall that when I proclaimed that Elohim/God Killed Off Martin Luther King Jr. and John F. Kennedy for Mocking Elohim/God with Serial Adultery, your reply was you have to remember the flaws of Human Nature.

The Evil Cabal justifies any act of Evil excusing themselves because they are just being Human. How do you think they get to Power and Maintain Power? The Evil Cabal are just more Devoted to Satan/Devil than the Normal Eight Billion Satanic Devotees that they Control. You get the Government that you Deserve for your Rebellion Against Elohim/God.

343px-Peter%27s_Cross.svg.png

Fury Ending Credits
I do not buy paranoid conspiracy theories based on ancient mythology.

Quran 3:55

"God said, "Jesus, I will cause you to die and raise you up to me, and purify you from those who denied the truth, and I will exalt your followers over those who deny you until the Resurrection Day. Then you all will return to me, and I will judge between you in matters about which you disagree."

Why did Muhammad say, Christians are exalted above those who deny Jesus until Day of Resurrection?
Consider, Christians themselves have been denying the Quran, and Muhammad, and mostly believe in Trinity. So, the Christians themselves are the new deniers, and misguided people, in Islamic belief.
Very funny. Seems like you did not read your quran well. Quran 2:62 says christians who worship jesus as god will be saved from hell and another verse says all muslims will be in hell for a certain number of days. shocked

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member

Edir Macedo

Like T Rump money buys power.

Elihoenai

Like T Rump money buys power.
Deuteronomy 16:19

19 Thou dost not turn aside judgment; thou dost not discern faces, nor take a bribe, for the bribe blindeth the eyes of the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous.

Based on the movies Nothing to Lose 1 & 2, Religious Power Maintaining Christian Moral Values is what made Edir Macedo Wealthy. The movie shows that Being a Real Christian can make you Wealthy Ordained by Elohim/God, In the World, Money Can Buy Power For Worldly People that Sell/Discard Moral Values to Attain Money.

Real Christians Cannot Be Bought With Any Sum Of Money Offered As A Bribe!

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Deuteronomy 16:19

19 Thou dost not turn aside judgment; thou dost not discern faces, nor take a bribe, for the bribe blindeth the eyes of the wise, and perverteth the words of the righteous.

Based on the movies Nothing to Lose 1 & 2, Religious Power Maintaining Christian Moral Values is what made Edir Macedo Wealthy. The movie shows that Being a Real Christian can make you Wealthy Ordained by Elohim/God, In the World, Money Can Buy Power For Worldly People that Sell/Discard Moral Values to Attain Money.

Real Christians Cannot Be Bought With Any Sum Of Money Offered As A Bribe!
I have no reason to believe for either Macedo or T Rump acquired their wealth based on religious beliefs. They both reflect the power of influence based on wealth.