• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad The Greatest: A comparative study

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Response: In posts #466 you said the following to ProudMuslim about me:

"What are you talking about?
He is merely claiming that the Koran is true simply because the Qur'an says that the Qu'ran is true."(End quote)

Sorry but it is you that can't keep track.
So the Da Vinci code could be proved by the Da Vinci code book mmm crazy reasoning

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
no you see this is wrong. the difference between human and animal is the ability to think. everything has it's own place, you said it your self we are mamals and what about those that aren't mamals with no back bone they cannot be called mamals because they have no back bone just as we cannot be called animals because we have the ability to think. this is quite simple. you cannot call a cat a dog just because they walk with all 4.
Oh, I get it. This is a Muslim attempt at humor as most surely you are joking and cannot be serious. The human being is a mammal from the primate class. I think opinion such as your, to the contrary, may well constitute evidence of how far away FROM reality the human animal has gone. Surely there must be some Muslims who are not so utterly delusional.... though that could be expecting a lot.

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Oh, I get it. This is a Muslim attempt at humor as most surely you are joking and cannot be serious. The human being is a mammal from the primate class. I think opinion such as your, to the contrary, may well constitute evidence of how far away FROM reality the human animal has gone. Surely there must be some Muslims who are not so utterly delusional.... though that could be expecting a lot.

freidn YmirGF

you need to keep up with reality. if you yourself beleive that they are, then we can all make an exception. but do not go telling people humans are animals. there is the human world, the animal world, and the plantation (don't know if this is the correct term) world, so according to biology you are wrong, unless biology is wrong and you are right?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
No its not the MAIN point,the main point is that i do not live in a totalitarian state,

i was never speaking about you, there are millions of muslims that do not live in a so called "free country" where criminals have more rights than the victim. we are talking about those who are there and who would go there any day.

nobody tells me what to believe,do my ablutions etc etc etc

you are not a muslim, so you do not need to lissten to anyone saying to you "do your ablution such and such"

plus we have a welfare state for everybody regardless of race religion,gender,sexuality or politics,

you mentioned religion, how come everytime i go to the airport some wacko dude says to me (always me) this is a random drug and explosive test. out of the 100's of other people that just wen't past i always fall into their 'radar' just because they see my family memebers are covered. very tolerant.

"race"
go to an islamic country and compare the race thing to a western country and see who is more tolerant. i see you have just put some things there in your list to make it long without thinking about them. how tolerant are most white americas of black americans

"sexuality"
if western countries are tolerant of sexuality then why don't gays have the same rights as the staight people, gays aren't allowed to get married in any country appart from the city of LA. i did tell you that you were only putting these there to make the list longer.

can you tell me one Islamic state that does that,even Dogs are persecuted if they are black in Iran and we know why.

the chinese kill dogs and even eat them, so what, kill the chinese? isn't leather made from dog skin? if so then look at all the leather in the shops, all those dogs killed for nothing. and in you own country.

islamic states are tolerant of race, gender, religion, and maybe politics (have never been to an islamic state to know this with confidence).

McBell

Admiral Obvious
freidn YmirGF

you need to keep up with reality. if you yourself beleive that they are, then we can all make an exception. but do not go telling people humans are animals. there is the human world, the animal world, and the plantation (don't know if this is the correct term) world, so according to biology you are wrong, unless biology is wrong and you are right?
guy_rolling_on_floor_laughing_md_wht.gif

McBell

Admiral Obvious
:confused: :areyoucra ,:eek:, :sad4: :slap: :thud::faint:
When you make such blatantly ridiculous statements like this:
I will reply with something like this:

guy_rolling_on_floor_laughing_md_wht.gif

Luminous

non-existential luminary
freidn YmirGF

the plants are our bretheren as well. and why worry about seperating our selfs from the greatness of God's creations. We must be all the same before "All Power". The tiny Quark on the central point of the particles of air i breath having as much value as the Andromeda Galaxy.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
i was never speaking about you, there are millions of muslims that do not live in a so called "free country" where criminals have more rights than the victim. we are talking about those who are there and who would go there any day.

you are not a muslim, so you do not need to lissten to anyone saying to you "do your ablution such and such"

I submit to the will of God; and yet there's your religion telling me i dont. awkward...:D

you mentioned religion, how come everytime i go to the airport some wacko dude says to me (always me) this is a random drug and explosive test. out of the 100's of other people that just wen't past i always fall into their 'radar' just because they see my family memebers are covered. very tolerant.
Well, if a... persay Christian was 'covered' they'd search too. If i was covered they'de search. Next time. have your family wear crosses everywhere and have a sign that says "We are Catholics". you'll probably get searched. try carrying lots of bibles too.
and if you still dont like the attitude of those that become scared then complain. though not too much because complaining is also scarry.

"race"
go to an islamic country and compare the race thing to a western country and see who is more tolerant. i see you have just put some things there in your list to make it long without thinking about them. how tolerant are most white americas of black americans.
Most Westerners are naturally scared. thats how we've survived. and group stereotyping also allows for replication. and you are white. :p
and all americans would decend upon an enemy as one if we had to. so in the mean time we occupy ourselfs with the groups which we create to take the boredom away.
"sexuality"
if western countries are tolerant of sexuality then why don't gays have the same rights as the staight people, gays aren't allowed to get married in any country appart from the city of LA. i did tell you that you were only putting these there to make the list longer.
Marrying was a Abrahamic thing(ithink). The Religulous are usally intolenrent of homosexual relationships. and We are not tolerant of sexuality because again: we need something to take boredom away.

the chinese kill dogs and even eat them, so what, kill the chinese? isn't leather made from dog skin? if so then look at all the leather in the shops, all those dogs killed for nothing. and in you own country.
I wouldn't mind eating Human...:D... its just a piece of meat you know :eek:
islamic states are tolerant of race, gender, religion, and maybe politics (have never been to an islamic state to know this with confidence).
In my country: Gold, Diamonds, and Pearls are not worthless :p

Luminous

non-existential luminary
:confused: :areyoucra ,:eek:, :sad4: :slap: :thud::faint:
I think what Mestimia meant was that he has no idea what 'Biology' you are talking about.
To him and me (imsure) biology teaches that most likely we all come from same original cell. or the first life. and that we are the species: homo sapien sapien. decended from: homo erectus. decended from another monkey. decended from a mammal. decended from a land animal. decended from a fish. decended from an animal with a backbone. decended from an animal with a central nervous system. decended from a multicelular organism. decended from a Eukariotic cell. decended from a prokariotic cell. decended from the first cell.
i however disagree with the one cell theory and believe that what altimately creates cells is created naturally all the time but the cells which already exist destroy them before they have time to create noticeable new trees of life. But in truth, i have no idea what im talking about.

Last edited:

kai

ragamuffin
freidn YmirGF

Esalam you are fantastic ,you have brightened up my morning no end .

Why Are Humans Animals?

BBC - Science & Nature - The evolution of man

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
the plants are our bretheren as well. and why worry about seperating our selfs from the greatness of God's creations. We must be all the same before "All Power". The tiny Quark on the central point of the particles of air i breath having as much value as the Andromeda Galaxy.

haven't seen you in a while Luminous, how have you been?

look what i'm saying is that all three (humans, animals, and plants) are different. we do breath air, we do eat, etc.. but the main point is that humans cannot be called animals. the brain or the ability to think is what distinguishes humans from all the other creatures on this planet. you can call a human an animal but with one condition, the human species cannot be lowerd at that level, the level which is that huamsn are animals, we can think they can't. thats what distinguishes a person who can thing and one who can't, a person who can is a human, a person who can't is an animal, but not at that extent that we are actual animals.

i've even lost track of what the main argument is here.

Imagist

Worshipper of Athe.
Imagist said:
I have already asked this question and I will ask until you provide an answer:

Why do you think that the Quran is more accurate than the Hadiths?

Response: That question has already been answered. You can refer to post# 339 of page 34 for the answer.

You said in post 339:

Response: That proof is the qur'an. The qur'an is the word of Allah and in the qur'an we are told that it will be protected. (Ch.15:9) Also, we are told to obey the Messenger (Muhammad). Therefore the sunnah also had to be protected as well. In ch.5:3 we are told that the religion was perfected and in ch.24:55 we are told that Allah make Successors from among the religion. Lastly, in 9:33 we are told that true religion will prevail over all religions. Therefore the collection of Tabari and all the other weak and unauthentic hadiths can not be true because if they were they would have been acknowledged and would have prevailed over the muslim world as so but it has not.

So your basic argument is: the Quran is true because the Quran says that it is true.

Does it occur to you that the Quran could still say that if it were untrue?

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
posted by Luminous
I submit to the will of God; and yet there's your religion telling me i dont. awkward...:D

well according to my religion god has tolled his loyal creation how to submit to god. anyone can submit to god, but doing so in the way that god wants to is hard, thats why you have not submitted to god the way he wants, you have submitted to him the way you want.

Quote: Luminous
Well, if a... persay Christian was 'covered' they'd search too. If i was covered they'de search. Next time. have your family wear crosses everywhere and have a sign that says "We are Catholics". you'll probably get searched. try carrying lots of bibles too.
and if you still dont like the attitude of those that become scared then complain. though not too much because complaining is also scarry.
i'll deal with them the next time i go to the airport.

Quote:
Most Westerners are naturally scared. thats how we've survived. and group stereotyping also allows for replication. and you are white. :p
Quote:
and all americans would decend upon an enemy as one if we had to. so in the mean time we occupy ourselfs with the groups which we create to take the boredom away.

well you see thats the difference, in islam there is nothing to be scared about. god has created everyone equal, so if you and i are equal, why should i fear you, why don't you fear me instead?

Quote:
Marrying was a Abrahamic thing(ithink). The Religulous are usally intolenrent of homosexual relationships. and We are not tolerant of sexuality because again: we need something to take boredom away.
marrying was a gods thing to populate, see you said that you have submited to god, but in your way, not his.
Quote:
I wouldn't mind eating Human...:D... its just a piece of meat you know :eek:
well there is meat and there is 'meat', just like there is food and there is 'food'

In my country: Gold, Diamonds, and Pearls are not worthless :p

why, which country consideres them to be useless?

Imagist

Worshipper of Athe.
Response: The qur'an says on many different occasions to do good deeds and in verse 33:21 Muhammad is to be the model of islam. Therefore any allegation in which Muhammad is not doing a good deed in the hadiths is a contridiction to the qur'an.

OR, the Quran might actually be encouraging pedophilia, religious killing, and the use of camel urine as medicine.

In ch.4:82 we read: "Will they not, then, meditate upon the qur'an? Had it been from anyone other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy."

I've already pointed out discrepancy in the Quran.

Also, in ch.2:23 of the qur'an we read "And if you are in doubt as to what we have sent down to Our servant, then produce a chapter like it, and call upon your helpers beside Allah, if you are truthful."

Sorry, I have better things to do than rewriting the Quran. And even if I did, it wouldn't prove anything either way.

As an alternative challenge - if Allah passed down the Quran to Muhammed, he can surely pass down another holy book. Please produce such a book.

There you have it. Two challenges that prove that the qur'an is the authentic word of Allah. You disagree? Then answer the challenge. Find a disrepancy in the qur'an and produce a chapter like it.

The challenges don't prove anything except that you don't have any understanding of the concept of proof.

Sahar

haven't seen you in a while Luminous, how have you been?

look what i'm saying is that all three (humans, animals, and plants) are different. we do breath air, we do eat, etc.. but the main point is that humans cannot be called animals. the brain or the ability to think is what distinguishes humans from all the other creatures on this planet. you can call a human an animal but with one condition, the human species cannot be lowerd at that level, the level which is that huamsn are animals, we can think they can't. thats what distinguishes a person who can thing and one who can't, a person who can is a human, a person who can't is an animal, but not at that extent that we are actual animals.
You're right my dear brother. :)

I bet that half of your 9,176 are pointless and meaningless like this one. I wanted to say this in the late thread that I was following which was started by my brother Cordoba, but I didn't want to trash his thread, (you know responding to trash helps to increase the trash volume).

Last edited: