• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims: Keeping the wife "in line"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enlighten

ah you source is Wikipedia not Quran ,or the Tafsir and Hadiths ?
your Holy Book is Wiki :facepalm:

Sorry I do have to bite after all, Godobeyer, I think you should look back a few pages when YOUR source was an "Anti-Islam" source which you were using to justify your stance. I'd rather have Wikipedia any day to help me than and Anti-Islam one. :areyoucra

Sakeenah

I wish I liked tea!! Can't stand coffee either. I'll grab a milkshake and join you with that. Fair enough? :)

milkshake is nice sometimes even beter then tea..yes ofcourse you can join me..

see now this thread is getting benificial..takbiir..

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Sorry I do have to bite after all, Godobeyer, I think you should look back a few pages when YOUR source was an "Anti-Islam" source which you were using to justify your stance. I'd rather have Wikipedia any day to help me than and Anti-Islam one. :areyoucra
I said that was mistake , wikipedia is the holy book of ssainu

Kerr

my english bad, have kids version of that book?
I dont know, lol. Basically, it is a humor book. In it there was these aliens that wanted to know the answer to the meaning of life, the universe and everything. So they built a computer that calculated the answer (took a few million, or maybe billion, of years). And the answer was... 42

Since I loved the book, I generally joke about that.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
milkshake is nice sometimes even beter then tea..yes ofcourse you can join me..

see now this thread is getting benificial..takbiir..

I get these awesome chocolate ones with either hot fudge or hot caramel mixed in...it's beyond delicious! Yumm!

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
because ssainu and who with her, are agree with them not with Quran meaning and Hadiths .(Islam )

LMAO.

I have not once disagreed with either the Qur'an or the Hadith. I have disagreed that women need to be beaten and submit completely to their husbands.

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hi Debater
as you said that you are with the meaning of verse Quran ,"obey" the husband with the correct conditions , as you told me before , plz clarify you position to them because they don't believe me .
و تحدت مع بردان الذي سب تفسير القران و قال عنه وسخ
هذي مساولتك يوم القيامة ان توضح موقفك وان توضح معنى كلام الله ورسوله و لا تقف موقف المتفرج لهذه المهزلة التي تحصل

because ssainu and who with her, are agree with them not with Quran meaning and Hadiths .(Islam )

Oh i get it, so you ignored my post and my apology and refuse to let this go because you're having much more fun this way. You're on and on as fast and as good as ever with the misrepresentations and the disgusting personal remarks.

I understand now how you want this to be, and i'll happily oblige.

Status
Not open for further replies.