• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No to Fake Meat

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
No it's quite clear I'm spot on. I'm just waiting to see what your dog has created.

You have spent days trying to convince me you're no better then your dog. It's fascinating to me but maybe you're onto something with that.

Yeah, just for the fun of it. You and I think and feel differently in at least some cases. That is the fact of this debate.

Ignatius A

Yeah, just for the fun of it. You and I think and feel differently in at least some cases. That is the fact of this debate.
There's the difference, you live in a world of feelings, I don't. You feel that you're no better than your dog. I know you aren't but people who live on feelings can make just about anything seem true.

BTW I'm still waiting on seeing something your equal the dog made.

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
You also realize dont you that I could name my dog, "Stupid" and call him that every single day and every time i walked in the door he'd be just as "happy" to see me? Not because he is stupid but because he isn't capable of being offended by words like some people are when i.say their dog doesn't love them.
Which has nothing to do with anything.

Get back to me when you're able to stay on point and address the things that are being said to you.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Humans are superior. If that offends you and your dog then I guess you're offended.
Instead of just repeating yourself when people make counter points to yours, how about addressing them?

Drop a shark in the middle of my yard, how superior would be be? What's wrong with you? This ridiculous line of reasoning that humans can only be superior if they hard superior in all things is illogical at best.
Here we go again. Try addressing the example put before you instead of changing it into something absurd, in order to completely miss the point.
You've changed this poster's line of reasoning and made it into something ridiculous. The poster's line of reasoning is not ridiculous, as it is.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Humans are superior. If that offends you and your dog then I guess you're offended.
Instead of just repeating yourself when people make counter points to yours, how about addressing them?

Nobody is offended, dude. This isn't Twitter.

Drop a shark in the middle of my yard, how superior would be be? What's wrong with you? This ridiculous line of reasoning that humans can only be superior if they hard superior in all things is illogical at best.
Here we go again. Try addressing the example put before you instead of changing it into something absurd, in order to completely miss the point.
You've changed this poster's line of reasoning and made it into something ridiculous. The poster's line of reasoning is not ridiculous, as it is.

Ignatius A

Which has nothing to do with anything.

Get back to me when you're able to stay on point and address the things that are being said to you.
It's very relevant. Dogs don't have feelings they cant love you.

Tell me again how you're no better than your dog. I love that story.

Ignatius A

Drop you in the middle of the ocean, how superior would you be against a shark?
How superior would he be if he was on my front lawn?

The difference is i could swim underwater because humans are superior and created scuba gear. I bet the sharks are working on something right now so they can attack me on my lawn.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How superior would he be if he was on my front lawn?

The difference is i could swim underwater because humans are superior and created scuba gear. I bet the sharks are working on something right now so they can attack me on my lawn.

Dropped in the ocean without aids. Without aids humans are as good in the sea as a damp cloth.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Humans have a mind. I do not see that in any other animals.

I'm sure you don't think that about cats.

FYI pigs are devious, will cheat to get extra food.
Dogs ride the Moscow subway.
Some animals are just beginning their equivalent of the stone age.
All this take a mind

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I'm sure you don't think that about cats.

FYI pigs are devious, will cheat to get extra food.
Dogs ride the Moscow subway.
Some animals are just beginning their equivalent of the stone age.
All this take a mind
I do think that about cats, and I'd be seriously pissed if someone thought my cats lives were more valuable or even as valuable as mine. I do not think cats don't have a BRAIN but they do not have a mind. There's a difference. I don't agree with your assessment of animals by the way. I don't believe they have a mind though I do think they have a brain of course.