• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No to Fake Meat

Ignatius A

Yep, it will. You should try spending more time with dogs.

You are doing it again here.
You haven't got the first clue about how much time i spend with dogs but you think yiundi based solely on the fact that I dont agree with you. You have the faulty belief that if i did spend more time with dogs id think like you. All I can say is lol

Why are you so insistent humans aren't superior to animals?

Ignatius A

Tell John Wick its "just a dog" lol
Yes John Wick loved his dog because it was a gift from his wife and he loved his wife. The dog didn't love John Wick. This is precisely the problem. People "love" their dogs and imagine the dogs love them back. Then they find all the ways they think their dog "expresses" their love form them.

We Never Know

No Slack
It's a fact not an obsession. However IF it is an obsession then you seem equally obsessed with the idea that humans arent superior to animals. I suspect you imagine your obsession is better. Am I right? Of course I am.
The word you should use is intelligent.

We aren't superior. We are more intelligent.

Many species are superior to us in many things.
-running
-hearing
-seeing
-surviving the cold
-surviving the heat
-smelling
-strength
-swimming
-etc etc. The list goes on.

-

Last edited:

Ignatius A

The world you should use is intelligent.

We aren't superior. We are more intelligent.

Many species are superior to us in many things.
-running
-hearing
-seeing
-surviving the cold
-surviving the heat
-smelling
-strength
-swimming
-etc etc. The list goes on.

-
They are superior to humans in very specific instances but in general humans are superior to animals. I use the word superior on purpose. The level of peoples discomfort about using it even in reference to animals is mind blowing to me. I'm not suggesting whites are "superior" to blacks but that humans are superior to animals and this has annoyed them for almost a week now. It's fascinating. This is just about a word.

We Never Know

No Slack
They are superior to humans in very specific instances but in general humans are superior to animals. I use the word superior on purpose. The level of peoples discomfort about using it even in reference to animals is mind blowing to me. I'm not suggesting whites are "superior" to blacks but that humans are superior to animals and this has annoyed them for almost a week now. It's fascinating. This is just about a word.
Can you give me reasons that why you think we are superior.