• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

No to Fake Meat

Ignatius A

It isn't. My opinion is different from your opinion. That doesn't distress me.

You've tried this tack before and got rebuffed. Get over it.
Sure it is. I'm not responding to myself am I? People keep insisting humans aren't superior and that word distresses them. Someone may need to get over it but it's not me.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Sure it is. I'm not responding to myself am I? People keep insisting humans aren't superior and that word distresses them. Someone may need to get over it but it's not me.
Dear god give it a rest. No-one here is distressed by anything, not least any particular word. Why can't you comprehend that when a person disagrees with you that's all it is. You can accept this crazy notion or you can repeat your opinion for another 40 pages if you like. At the end of it, no-one will be distressed they'll just be bored as hell.

Ignatius A

Dear god give it a rest. No-one here is distressed by anything, not least any particular word. Why can't you comprehend that when a person disagrees with you that's all it is. You can accept this crazy notion or you can repeat your opinion for another 40 pages if you like. At the end of it, no-one will be distressed they'll just be bored as hell.
You reply to me. You're distressed. For some unknown reason you're averse to the idea that humans are superior to animals.