• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

On Evolution & Creation

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
How is picking apart each other's word, friendly?

I don't remember picking apart a word. In fact I don't believe I questioned any word. I asked you to explain a diagram you posted because I couldn't make sense of it.

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
I don't remember picking apart a word. In fact I don't believe I questioned any word. I asked you to explain a diagram you posted because I couldn't make sense of it.
It's all over the internet. I watched the video It says it.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
name this "renowned" scientist
You can find a reference if you look on the internet. Best to you...but I wonder why you ask, Don't you BELIEVE that a spaceship could have deposited a substance on the earth that started the process of -- evolution?? If you don't believe that, it's ok, not a problem as far as this discussion goes in particular. But some scientists think that may be how it happened. Won't take out longer than 30 seconds to ask the question on the internet and find an answer. :) Have fun. Again, have a good evening.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Why not you explain what makes sense to you, and I will do the same?

Getting bombarded with watchtower questions doesn't make sense to me. They've been asked and answered 1,000 times.

Expected to answer questions without clarification if needed doesn't make sense to me.

Expected to answer questions while you ignore mine doesn't make sense to me.

If you ever want a fair and friendly discussion let me know. That makes sense to me. I'm not going to bother replying to the angry Christian stuff anymore.

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
Getting bombarded with watchtower questions doesn't make sense to me. They've been asked and answered 1,000 times.

Expected to answer questions without clarification if needed doesn't make sense to me.

Expected to answer questions while you ignore mine doesn't make sense to me.

If you ever want a fair and friendly discussion let me know. That makes sense to me. I'm not going to bother replying to the angry Christian stuff anymore.
Why do you even say that? Did I mention Watchtower? Now you're picking apart words I didn't even say, how does that make any sense?

How is that friendly?

Argentbear

You can find a reference if you look on the internet. Best to you...but I wonder why you ask, Don't you BELIEVE that a spaceship could have deposited a substance on the earth that started the process of -- evolution?? If you don't believe that, it's ok, not a problem as far as this discussion goes in particular. But some scientists think that may be how it happened. Won't take out longer than 30 seconds to ask the question on the internet and find an answer. :) Have fun. Again, have a good evening.
In other words there is no such renowned scientist

YoursTrue

In other words there is no such renowned scientist
There are -- but if you're that interested, I don't like naming names right now and they are easy to find with a quick search. But if you don't want to, or don't believe me (and yes, why should you?) that is ok. Just to reiterate though, there are esteemed scientists who say that alien spaceships could have deposited the beginning of life on earth. I'm surprised you question that, but it's ok, have a good night and say what you will. I'm not surprised at this point...:)

YoursTrue

Dryopithecus lived during the Miocene epoch, roughly 16 million years ago; fossils of this creature have been found in Africa, Europe, and India, it is the common ancestor of all apes including us. Now experience tells me that you will respond to this with a sneering demand for absolute proof, when presented you will ignore and childishly claim sort of anti intellectual victory. Lets see how my prediction plays out.
ah what's a few million years difference between friends...:)

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Dryopithecus lived during the Miocene epoch, roughly 16 million years ago; fossils of this creature have been found in Africa, Europe, and India, it is the common ancestor of all apes including us. Now experience tells me that you will respond to this with a sneering demand for absolute proof, when presented you will ignore and childishly claim sort of anti intellectual victory. Lets see how my prediction plays out.

Your predictions are remarkably accurate!

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Did these experiments keep going to see just how much they developed into different species-- of fruit flies?

Off course subspecies of fruit flies. Anything else would disprove evolution.

Guess there wasn't enough time for them to get to be not fruit flies

No amount of time will make them anything else then subspecies of fruit flies if evolution theory is correct.

Why do you insist on being wrong?

I'll look at the taxonomic figurations of the figuring of scientists as to what happened if fruit flies evolved according to science to something other than -- fruit flies

No scientist says this will happen. Scientists actually understand evolution theory.
It would disprove evolution

Thanks, or really perhaps some might say gorillas are fruit flies

Especially if they are uneducated and clueless about evolution theory.