• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Orban meets Putin for peace talks

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Eisenhower was a politician.
They say things, true or otherwise, to manipulate the populace.
He offered no evidence.
No one ever has.
You believe anyway.
Liberals just love his conspiracy theory.
And as we see, it's a popular argument against helping Ukraine.
I do hope the USA will push for a world war.
If that happens, a revolution will break out in my country, and the armies will dismantle the European Union.
Or at worst, we will succeed in leaving both EU and NATO.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Eisenhower was a politician.
They say things, true or otherwise, to manipulate the populace.
He offered no evidence.
No one ever has.
You believe anyway.
Liberals just love his conspiracy theory.
And as we see, it's a popular argument against helping Ukraine.

Evidence for what? He was just stating that we have to "guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence," a statement which requires no more evidence than "prepare for a rainy day." He also referred to the "potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power," which is something a lot of liberals (and others) are concerned about in the present day.

Basically, Eisenhower's Farewell Address was the political equivalent of saying "Don't take any wooden nickels." You don't think that's sound advice?

Eddi

Believer in God
Premium Member
Orban is the President of the European Council right now.
A real man in a Europe filled with male politicians who are really disappointing.

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJrb2wtaW1hZ2VzLXByb2QiLCJrZXkiOiJwaWN0dXJlcy9hZ2kvYWdpLzIwMjQvMDcvMDUvMTUzNjQ4OTY0LWQ5NjNiMzBiLTA3MDMtNDE3ZC04YWEwLTlhNTYxY2QxZThkYy5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJyZXNpemUiOnsid2lkdGgiOjE1MDAsImhlaWdodCI6MTA2MCwiZml0IjoiY292ZXIifX19

This image has irritated the elitist cabal of warmongers overseas (who are on the verge of a stroke) and of course, the EU technocrats.
Who don't represent the European peoples.

Peace will be a matter a time. In Europe peace will triumph and Russia will be considered an ally in the future.
So dear allies overseas: Abandon all hope. Peace will triumph.
Your thirst for war will not be satiated. ;)
What a stupid post

GoodAttention

It's your country who is paying Ukraine so she attacks Russia.
Stop funding the war...and the war will end.

The war does need to end, the Russian economy is already in a war-state, and the longer that continues the more dangerous Russia will become.

It already has 200,000 plus battle hardened and experienced conscripts which shouldn't be ignored.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The war does need to end, the Russian economy is already in a war-state, and the longer that continues the more dangerous Russia will become.

It already has 200,000 plus battle hardened and experienced conscripts which shouldn't be ignored.
I don't think the United States want to sacrifice the NATO for their personal war against Russia.
Because many will leave the NATO.

GoodAttention

I don't think the United States want to sacrifice the NATO for their personal war against Russia.
Because many will leave the NATO.

Its not personal, its business, and the US doesn't need NATO and hasn't needed NATO since the Soviet Union collapsed.

No European country is brave enough to leave NATO.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Are you aware that Ukraine isn't reimbursing USA for assistance?
I guess not.
I don't think you believe Europeans have a low IQ, right?
;)

Well...since we have a average-high IQ, you should know we have understood that the United States are not philanthropists and they are funding this war, in order to defeat Russia, dethrone the tsar and to seize all raw materials, starting with the fuels.
;)