• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Me and my lovely wife.

76016_142521035799666_4706623_n.jpg

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Cool, I tried to get past a 10 but it hurt too much, I'm a wimp

Oh, it hurt. It was probably the most pain I've ever felt. It was an extreme, radiating pain. Totally gnarly.

But it was made worse because while I was stretching it, I had to use a retainer that was a smaller size for work. So I was constantly re-stretching it to an 8. Then I bought the 6g and pretty much had to force it.

It's my favorite piercing now, actually. Lol.

I was trying to take my ears up to least an inch, but my right ear has a blow out (my fault, lol) so I'm stuck at 5/8ths for the time being. I should try taping. I don't know why I haven't tried that yet.

Horrorble

Oh, it hurt. It was probably the most pain I've ever felt. It was an extreme, radiating pain. Totally gnarly.

But it was made worse because while I was stretching it, I had to use a retainer that was a smaller size for work. So I was constantly re-stretching it to an 8. Then I bought the 6g and pretty much had to force it.

It's my favorite piercing now, actually. Lol.

I was trying to take my ears up to least an inch, but my right ear has a blow out (my fault, lol) so I'm stuck at 5/8ths for the time being. I should try taping. I don't know why I haven't tried that yet.

I tried stretching mine slowly to an 8g then I felt faint so I stopped, I tried twice and couldn't do it. So I decided to just leave it. I'm waiting on a nice ring for it from the states which has been a pain in the butt, but we don't have any cool body jewellery brands in the UK.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I tried stretching mine slowly to an 8g then I felt faint so I stopped, I tried twice and couldn't do it. So I decided to just leave it. I'm waiting on a nice ring for it from the states which has been a pain in the butt, but we don't have any cool body jewellery brands in the UK.

I skipped from a 14g (what it was pierced at) to a 10, an 8 and then the 6. It never really got a chance to settle. Lol. But it turned out fine. It was supposed to be an 8, but they only had a 6 at the piercing shop I went to. I don't regret it, though.

When you get it, be sure to post a picture of you wearing it! :D

Horrorble

I skipped from a 14g (what it was pierced at) to a 10, an 8 and then the 6. It never really got a chance to settle. Lol. But it turned out fine. It was supposed to be an 8, but they only had a 6 at the piercing shop I went to. I don't regret it, though.

When you get it, be sure to post a picture of you wearing it! :D

You're brave.

Sure thing!

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I imagined you to be a little bit older, Frankie...I didn't imagine that you'd look like that, but it's a nice look anyway. :)

I only have pierced ears and any other places I would think about getting a piercing wouldn't be applicable to show on a public forum, so...I shall show off my tatt instead..

Yay, go tatt!

3GirlsOnRide.jpg

*listens to 'Killing Loneliness". lmao

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I imagined you to be a little bit older, Frankie...I didn't imagine that you'd look like that, but it's a nice look anyway. :)

Haha. I'm 24. :)

I wonder what you thought I looked like. :p

I only have pierced ears and any other places I would think about getting a piercing wouldn't be applicable to show on a public forum, so...I shall show off my tatt instead..

Yay, go tatt!

What's your tat of? :)

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Haha. I'm 24. :)

I wonder what you thought I looked like. :p

What's your tat of? :)
If you look closely, it is a 'Heartagram' on my right shoulder.

I went through a rather huge H.I.M. phase a few years ago and my whole family were getting 'family tatts', so I chose one that would represent my beliefs more than just a passing phase for His Infernal Majesty. ;)

It is a pentagram.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
If you look closely, it is a 'Heartagram' on my right shoulder.

I went through a rather huge H.I.M. phase a few years ago and my whole family were getting 'family tatts', so I chose one that would represent my beliefs more than just a passing phase for His Infernal Majesty. ;)

It is a pentagram.

Oh, yeah! I see it! I didn't look closely at it before. I know HIM. ;) You have some cool taste in music. I saw that you like metal, too. :)

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
Oh, yeah! I see it! I didn't look closely at it before. I know HIM. ;) You have some cool taste in music. I saw that you like metal, too. :)
Yup, definitely - \m/

If my tattoo wasn't a dead give-away, then there are my studded cuffs and chokers...

I'll post one on my 'Goth pics' one day...one day...

Suffice to say, I was also a Satanist back then...

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Yup, definitely - \m/

If my tattoo wasn't a dead give-away, then there are my studded cuffs and chokers...

I'll post one on my 'Goth pics' one day...one day...

Suffice to say, I was also a Satanist back then...

That's so cool. You definitely should post pics! \m/ :D

Yeah, I was a Satanist, too. Lol.