• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Post your pic 2!

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I guess I'll post some older pics of me.

Here's an old Facebook profile pic of me (from around 2010 when I was 19). I tried to do the whole "emo hair" thing.

Last edited:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I imagined you to be a little bit older, Frankie...I didn't imagine that you'd look like that, but it's a nice look anyway. :)

I only have pierced ears and any other places I would think about getting a piercing wouldn't be applicable to show on a public forum, so...I shall show off my tatt instead..

Yay, go tatt!

3GirlsOnRide.jpg

*listens to 'Killing Loneliness". lmao
I love the Heartagram! :yes:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
On a beach at Barcelona in July of this past year. I was only on that beach for about 2 hours, but I was sunburned SO badly.

I wanted to tell you to try to smile more after seeing your first 2 photos, but with this one I rest my case :)

Smiling sure makes people look better :yes:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I wanted to tell you to try to smile more after seeing your first 2 photos, but with this one I rest my case :)

Smiling sure makes people look better :yes:
I was just gonna say that sun does good to Starry, he looks positively shining. But were's the bathing suit?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Yay for finally posting pics. :D

Haha. I don't mind posting pics, really. I have some self-consciousness when posting them where I haven't before, but it's minor. I really need to take new pics.

Out of curiosity on my part, what does your parish think of your piercings and gauges? Not that you would care (at least I would think), but Catholicism is a pretty conservative faith.

My parish is the cathedral here. A lot of people tend to more conservative, but there are some people who wear more casual clothes and some other younger people who have piercings and tattoos. I actually used to be an altar server for a bit. I have gotten some comments on the clothes I wear sometimes but that's to be expected where I live.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
If only I was a few years younger, then I would say, without a doubt...'yeah, I could tap that'.

It is a compliment. lol

LOL! Well, you're a lot more forthright than I am. But since you said it first... Starry's definitely a hottie and I might be developing a crush. :eek:

:run:

NobodyYouKnow

Misanthropist
I also wore the shirt due to being self-conscious.
Your pictures all show this...especially that photo taken inside the car...I could easily get lost in those amazing eyes...so clear they are, shining right into your old soul..

I don't look at the body, I look at the eyes and the smile...and you got that in buckets!

A handsome, spiritual boy wearing an Om...yeah, NYK chomps at the bit..

I've always wanted a son (I have two daughters). If I had a son, he'd be about your age...your parents must be very proud.

Now, I shall go and extricate this foot: :foot:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Okay guys, slow down on Starry. Compliment me for a change. I'm cute too :D

I was just gonna say that sun does good to Starry, he looks positively shining. But were's the bathing suit?

Some people don't need the sun to show how how naturally shiny they are, but I agree for certain, the sunshine does look good on him :yes:

illykitty

RF's pet cat
:p

I only have those 4 piercings. It's nothing, really.

I quite like piercings but I'm scared of needles and I heal terribly. I used to have nose piercing, 2 in the ears and one in the hard part of the right ear.

Only the first holes on my ears healed and that was the 4th time that I had those done. But now out of nowhere my right ear is acting up. :(

I don't have any new pics. I don't tend to photograph myself often (unlike when I was a teen taking a lot of webcam pictures).

I guess I'll post some older pics of me.

Here's an old Facebook profile pic of me (from around 2010 when I was 19). I tried to do the whole "emo hair" thing.

I kind of went through that too, although maybe a bit more on the gothic side. I used to crush really much on guys that looked like you on that pic. Here's one for good ol' times sake!

back2black6.jpg

I think I was around 18 on that one. I still dress quite alternative but I don't dye my hair black anymore... I prefer red these days. :D