• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Questions that evolutionists and billions of years proponents cannot answer but disprove their theories.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. - 1 Cor 2:15
Another nonsensical verse from the Bible that shows it only appealed to those of lower intellect. Tell me, how does one determine if one is "spiritual". That verse only appeals to a person's own ego. The odds are that anyone that thinks that they are "spiritual" are actually the last people that verse applies to. When a person uses that verse to defend their own bad acts one can be certain that person is not "spiritual".

SavedByTheLord

Another nonsensical verse from the Bible that shows it only appealed to those of lower intellect. Tell me, how does one determine if one is "spiritual". That verse only appeals to a person's own ego. The odds are that anyone that thinks that they are "spiritual" are actually the last people that verse applies to. When a person uses that verse to defend their own bad acts one can be certain that person is not "spiritual".
It means saved.
And you are not saved obviously.
Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and the Nazis were not saved.
If you claim that they were it proves you have no concept of the gospel of Christ or what the word of God says.
They were unbelievers like you .
As was Marx.
Those that believe abortion is okay are also not believers.
As as are all false religions including Islam and Catholicism.
Collectively from just the list above unbelievers like you have killed easily over 5 billion and destroyed billions of lives more than that.
And it is just getting started.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
It means saved.
If you claim that they were it proves you have no concept of the gospel of Christ or what the word of God says.
As was Marx.
Collectively from just the list above unbelievers like you have killed easily over 5 billion and destroyed billions of lives more than that.
You just put @Subduction Zone into the same category as Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and the Nazis

He obviously isn't

I'm sorry but that's stupid and demonstrates a profound lack of moral reasoning if that's the type of thing you come out with

And I thought Christians were supposed to be humble and recognise that they are sinners......

You seem boastful and full of pride

Can I ask you a question?

Do you sin?

Last edited:

SavedByTheLord

You just put @Subduction Zone into the same category as Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and the Nazis

He obviously isn't

I'm sorry but that's stupid and demonstrates a profound lack of moral reasoning if that's the type of thing you come out with

And I thought Christians were supposed to be humble and recognise that they are sinners......

You seem boastful and full of pride

Can I ask you a question?

Do you sin?
As an unbeliever, he is in the same category as them because they were unbelievers too.
As an unbeliever, he ends up in the lake of fire for eternity just like them.
BTW, do you vote?
Have you ever voted for a Democrat?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
It means saved.
As was Marx.

That's one of the most offensive things I've read on the forum.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
It is the truth that there is no explanation of the first living thing.
Which doesn't invalidate any of the evidence for evolution and the age of the universe and the earth.

The lack of a full explanation for something does not give any credence to some baseless story about it which has no supporting evidence of its own. This is one thing that so many creationists seem unable to grasp. Even if you could invalidate the science (which you obviously can't) that would leave us with nothing. There is no reason to believe your god did it without specific evidence for it.

SavedByTheLord

Which doesn't invalidate any of the evidence for evolution and the age of the universe and the earth.

The lack of a full explanation for something does not give any credence to some baseless story about it which has no supporting evidence of its own. This is one thing that so many creationists seem unable to grasp. Even if you could invalidate the science (which you obviously can't) that would leave us with nothing. There is no reason to believe your god did it without specific evidence for it.
Actually is eliminates it entirely.
The no God assumption is a house of cards.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
As an unbeliever, he is in the same category as them because they were unbelievers too.
As a good person he is not in the same category as those evil people

It is interesting how you are more concerned about the extent to which people submit to your god than their moral character

That's very telling
BTW, do you vote?
Have you ever voted for a Democrat
I'm not American but if I was I probably would as the Republican party is totally bonkers, they are utterly nuts

I always vote for the Labour Party

I've answered your question now please answer mine

Do you sin?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I was right, you didn't know what I was referring to........

You said that the top Nazis were not saved because they "trusted in works"

As opposed to their many heinous crimes against humanity

It was trusting in works that damned them to Hell, not the evil deeds they committed against other humans

Meaning your God doesn't care about morality and right and wrong, only submission

Which would make him immoral

Your God is immoral

He tortures good people and rewards bad people and only cares about people worshipping him

I pointed this out to @SavedByTheLord multiple times, but... yeah, you guessed it. He completely ignored it.
And that, even AFTER he was "complaining" to atheists that in our "worldview" people like Hitler aren't punished in the afterlife.

Curiously, he quickly abbandonned that drivel when I pointed out to him that his theology cares even less about punishing the wicked and that the system he believes to be in place is only centered around psychopathic narcistic pettyness of the celestial dictator where "justice" and morals are utterly irrelevant.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

Well, according to your theology neither was Ghandi, Lennon, Jane Goodall, Theresa, ...
Why do you pick the names of the people that represent the worst of human kind? It's not as if that matters in your theology.
The only thing that matters in your theology is if you are the "right version" of christian.
It matters not how good or bad you have lived your life.

In your theology it matters not that Hitler and Stalin were genocidal maniacs. In your theology, that's not at all why they are supposedly in hell being tortured forever. Their deeds matter not to their judgement at all. If they died while kissing the right feet, they'ld be in heaven, regardless of how they lived their lives.

Now, you are moving on thin ice. I'ld be carefull if I were you.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member

Right, so it matters not what kind of person you are, how you behave, how you treat fellow humans, etc.
Then why even go to Hitler and Stalin? It doesn't matter.
Any average Joe that isn't part of your club of makebelief gets the same treatment.

In your theology, morality matters not. Behavior matters not. Justice matters not.

All that matters, is who's imaginary feet you kiss.

BTW, do you vote?
Have you ever voted for a Democrat?
Thin ice again. Carefull. It's gonna crack.