• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Could you expand?
I live in the UK and don't feel I have had my country and culture stolen.
Interesting. What are your thoughts about how the middle class is faring? How about how the poor are doing? Are unemployment numbers good?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Interesting. What are your thoughts about how the middle class is faring? How about how the poor are doing? Are unemployment numbers good?
Unemployment numbers are not too bad, I keep hearing that we need more immigrants because we can't fill many vacancies.
I'm middle class (I think), I'm retired, so reliant on pension but we are managing.
The poor are always struggling (The name you applied gives you a clue) - 14-years of austerity has decimated welfare.
BUT the cause is nothing to do with people coming in small boats.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Much more likely the result of decades of hysterics, misinformation and racism in the right wing press and politics. Compounded by the dismination of neo nazi talking point online, like the one below:

Please stop spreading neo nazi propaganda.

Please stop spreading BS,the globalist chanting “all refugees are welcome” are Willfully ignorant or just dumb,they welcome someone with no money and in most cases no ID,I know,I deal with It almost every day and the days I don’t are my days off.

As an example I will identify him as Mr A,his wife and child are in the north of England,like most refugees who are accepted have 28 days to find accommodation,like many he won’t be able to due to not having money or an unchecked background and will be issued a tent and sleeping bag.

We already have a big problem with homelessness,we’re seeing lots of young British people too,the system is overwhelmed and if it wasn’t for various charities I dread to think what would happen to these people.

These problems need to be addressed but calling peoples concerns “far right “ or “Nazi “ let’s the government off far off the elephant in the room which successive governments have been getting away with for years.

I ask you,do you think there’s a problem with mass undocumented immigration?,if there was a knock on the door and a group of young men who you don’t know asked to come in,would you say ok,your welcome?.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
So you don't much like Sir Kier ?
Please may I ask ...who did you vote for?
I voted ' Green' because the green candidate promised to sort our buses out in addition to her national responsibilities. :laughing:

But I don't mind Labour in power
I think you will regret Labour in power as up to 10 million people will understand by their fuel poverty this winter,i agonised over voting,we’re in a cycle of uselessness,Tories are full of cowards like Cameron who really let the people down and labour like liar Blair and financial **** up Brown who have acknowledged that they ****ed up.

Two tier kier doesn’t even know he’s already ****ed up even if it was in the shape of a concert piano falling on his head,indeed the Labour Party of the working man doesn’t exist,we are just left with globalist idiots imo.

I haven’t been on a bus for years but on a visit to Oxford the aroma was that of a chip shop fryer that had dirty oil,you can indeed “ask who I voted for”.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Please stop spreading BS,the globalist chanting “all refugees are welcome” are Willfully ignorant or just dumb,they welcome someone with no money and in most cases no ID,I know,I deal with It almost every day and the days I don’t are my days off.

As an example I will identify him as Mr A,his wife and child are in the north of England,like most refugees who are accepted have 28 days to find accommodation,like many he won’t be able to due to not having money or an unchecked background and will be issued a tent and sleeping bag.

We already have a big problem with homelessness,we’re seeing lots of young British people too,the system is overwhelmed and if it wasn’t for various charities I dread to think what would happen to these people.

These problems need to be addressed but calling peoples concerns “far right “ or “Nazi “ let’s the government off far off the elephant in the room which successive governments have been getting away with for years.
The problems people are facing are not caused by immigrants. The people trying to insert this sentiment into public discourse are neo nazis. They've been pushing this for years.

I ask you,do you think there’s a problem with mass undocumented immigration?
Honestly, I don't know.

,if there was a knock on the door and a group of young men who you don’t know asked to come in,would you say ok,your welcome?.
Should the test for asylum or immigration status depend upon whether I would have them in for tea?

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
We already have a big problem with homelessness..
Indeed .. I wonder why a person would rather be homeless in the UK, than
back in their own country?

..but as I've already agreed .. the rate of immigration is unsustainable.
I guess if we were the poorest country in Europe, we wouldn't be so attractive.
Interesting to note that Scotland's demographics is different .. and their politics.

Poland has a massive problem with refugees from Ukraine.
It's the state of the world .. selfishness will only make matters worse.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Indeed .. I wonder why a person would rather be homeless in the UK, than
back in their own country?

No brainier really,we are not far right or Nazis.
..but as I've already agreed .. the rate of immigration is unsustainable.
It is,the maths are really simple.
I guess if we were the poorest country in Europe, we wouldn't be so attractive.
Interesting to note that Scotland's demographics is different .. and their politics.

I feel for Scotland and have had many amazing weekends there,a mate who is a descendent of the partition of India is as Scottish as any other Scotsman but Hamza yusef differentiated between Scottish people and religion imo.
Poland has a massive problem with refugees from Ukraine.
It's the state of the world .. selfishness will only make matters worse.

No poland actually doesn’t,it decides who can come in and who can’t,that region has throughout history has blurred borders,those people have very similar cultures.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The problems people are facing are not caused by immigrants. The people trying to insert this sentiment into public discourse are neo nazis. They've been pushing this for years.

Causation is volume,is mathematics neo Nazi?.
Honestly, I don't know.

Then why post assertions about things you don’t know,if you’re being honest.
Should the test for asylum or immigration status depend upon whether I would have them in for tea?

RestlessSoul

Working class people are paying the price for several decades of libertarian economic policy, the absurd and now thoroughly discredited conviction that the free market, left to it’s own devices, will provide for the needs of all citizens. The same economic dogma, in other words, which has laid waste to communities throughout Europe and the USA.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
None of us are doing very well as we have pulled out of,,and upset our most important market.Europe. And instead of settling up a trade deal with us, THE USA has imposed sanctions on our exports to them.
Also we have imposed sanctions on China on the USA'S say so. So lost another growing market.
We have done our best to self destruct.

Our emigration policy has restricted the entry of those people we need the most. But done nothing to restrict the flow of illegal boat people.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This is bollocks. The volume of immigration isn't causing any of the problems except the frequency that racists see brown faces.

The racist card doesn’t work here,it really is poor from someone who “honestly doesn’t know”,your words.
I didn't post any assertions about whether undocumented immigration is causing any problems.

I will ask,is it or not and if not how you come to that conclusion from a self admission that of not knowing.

Yerda

Veteran Member
The racist card doesn’t work here,it really is poor from someone who “honestly doesn’t know”,your words.
Pointing out that racists don't like seeing brown people in their communities isn't "the racist card". Whatever it is you think that means.

I will ask,is it or not and if not how you come to that conclusion from a self admission that of not knowing.
Man, that is a sentence.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
That smacks of 'superior race' type talk to me .. you just can't accept that we are where we are,
and want a war to change it.

Really,”we are where we are” but are clueless of how to deal with it because nobody in British politics wants to take it head on,Starmer will do his utmost to protect the Muslim vote,it is what it is I guess.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Same. I've never met anyone who wasn't an outright xenophobe express anything like this.
Your claim of xenophobia misses the mark in several ways.

That said, I'm happy to admit that IMO Islamists should not be allowed into secular societies. This is just a simple matter of comparing ideas and acknowledging that Islamists' stated intentions are to undermine secularism. Why would secular countries want people who hold those ideas in their countries?