• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Look there is a huge difference between legal and illegal immigrants. At' least with the legal ones, we know who is in our country and maybe even why.

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I cited them as a news source - there are others about the same subject, if you do a search.

I'm not alone in thinking them reasonably reliable...

22911946.jpg

And I'm not the only person to notice that being a centrist these days is becoming a very lonely place to be :)

So, in addition to decent graphs like yours, you also have to apply common sense. knowing what I know about Islam, it's not at all surprising that when a smallish country allows 10 million immigrants with seriously divergent values from the host country, trouble will ensue. It is not a "far-right, xenophobist, Islamophobic" stance to just apply common sense.

But no MSM in "the center" would dare publish such an opinion.

Altfish

Veteran Member
I'm sincerely curious to understand how you think countries should deal with immigrants and then separately with refugees?

For example, should all countries contribute to accepting refugees?
If there are areas of the world that are suffering wars, famine, etc. then there will be migration of peoples. You are on this planet for one life, you want to make it as good as possible.
I am lucky, I was born/live in a reasonably good location, a temporate climate, developed, education, social conscious (sort of),

In the ideal situation you give aid to the worse of countries to level up the standards.
But, there will always be movement, and all countries should take their faire share.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
So what? Presumably a relative of yours didn't have to die alone in a hospital whilst Johnson was on another **** up.

Glad you care.

I was hospitalised even though I had 4 jabs,Boris is in the past,Brexit happened,a done deal and history,what we need is now is some leadership but it’s not going to happen with labour.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
knowing what I know about Islam, it's not at all surprising that when a smallish country allows 10 million immigrants with seriously divergent values from the host country, trouble will ensue.
Where did you get 10 million from? The 2021 census has a total (not all immigrants) of 3.9 million Muslims in the UK (6.5% of the population). Statista has 4.13 million total (presumably more recently) but only 6.3% of the population.

My experience, and, for that matter, what happened after the riots, when whole communities came out against the rioters and to help clear up, is that trouble is largely caused by the paranoia, misinformation (like that which kicked off the rioting in the first place), and 'othering' like you seem to be trying to do here.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Look there is a huge difference between legal and illegal immigrants. At' least with the legal ones, we know who is in our country and maybe even why.

And in regards to the US entering illegally can be turn into a legal stay by seeking asylum. It is as far as I know, not the only country where that is so.
There is more of course. :)

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
It is in chop chop square in Saudi arabia,of course we don’t stone or chop up people here ;-).
The death penalty still exists in some states in the US..
Many countries spend much more on the housing and welfare of serious criminals,
than they do the poor.
Long term imprisonment on a large scale makes no sense .. it effectively penalizes
those that have done nothing wrong .. OR, oppresses criminals by holding them in unacceptable
conditions. i.e is uncivilized

Yerda

Veteran Member
So what? Presumably a relative of yours didn't have to die alone in a hospital whilst Johnson was on another **** up.

Glad you care.
I attended the funeral of someone I knew for years during lockdown. We could only have twenty people all standing separately around the grave. While those pieces of **** were sucking each other off at parties

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Muhammed was a paedophile
..except he didn't live in the 21st. century, and the line between child and adult is not
clearly defined except by lawmakers.

Marrying a girl at the age of two, for example, did not mean that the bridegroom would demand
his conjugal rights immediately. That's absurd!

You are so ignorant about the topic .. you just join 'the crowd' .. "ya ya ya" :rolleyes:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The death penalty still exists in some states in the US..
Many countries spend much more on the housing and welfare of serious criminals,
than they do the poor.
Long term imprisonment on a large scale makes no sense .. it effectively penalizes
those that have done nothing wrong .. OR, oppresses criminals by holding them in unacceptable
conditions. i.e is uncivilized

Of course burying someone up to their waste and throwing rocks at them is very civilised.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
..except he didn't live in the 21st. century, and the line between child and adult is not
clearly defined except by lawmakers.

For Islam it’s when a girl starts her courses.
Marrying a girl at the age of two, for example, did not mean that the bridegroom would demand
his conjugal rights immediately. That's absurd!

You are so ignorant about the topic .. you just join 'the crowd' .. "ya ya ya" :rolleyes:

Muhammed married her when she was 5 or 6 and consummated it when she was 9 ya ya ya ;-/

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Right .. nothing intelligent to contribute .. what a surprise. :rolleyes:

There are still remains of historic "stocks" all over England .. but your focus is
on non-whites (Muslims), naturally.

There are white Muslims you now so the race card doesn’t work here,bit desperate to bring up a medaeval punishment that hasn’t been used for a very long time.