• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Not by the last government who was still going to send them to Rwanda.

Actually as bad as it was it was a deterrent.
Why? And BTW you can blame the increased number of Muslim immigrants (that you seem not to like) on Brexit too. When it was easy to recruit from the EU (mostly Christian or secular), there was no need to look further afield.

Ask Mrs Merkel that one,she let them in , I have not problem with Muslims I just dislike their ideology.
I doubt it, but I really hope he does. The majority of people in the UK seem to have realised what a cluster**** it was and want to rejoin.
Oh they seem to do they , leaving was democratically decided twice , he will try though , he’s a proven liar though so who knows.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
Oh they seem to do they , leaving was democratically decided twice...
No, it wasn't. There was one referendum, with a tiny majority, in which the leave campaign were shown to have broken the law, and at the 2019 general election, more people voted for parties that wanted a second referendum (or just to reverse it) than voted to 'get Brexit done'.

Even if it had been, people have now seen the reality of it (not the blatant, barefaced lies told be the leave campaign) and are entitled to change their minds.

...he will try though...
I do hope so.

...he’s a proven liar though so who knows.
Total amateur compared to the last few Tory PMs, and the Brexiteers.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
No, it wasn't. There was one referendum, with a tiny majority, in which the leave campaign were shown to have broken the law, and at the 2019 general election, more people voted for parties that wanted a second referendum (or just to reverse it) than voted to 'get Brexit done'.
This sounds like keir stalin,even the red belt wanted out because they believe in democracy.Even if it had been, people have now seen the reality of it (not the blatant, barefaced lies told be the leave campaign) and are entitled to change their minds.

People have wanted out from day one,blame a half wit etonian for asking a question that only really had one answer unless you had a second home in Europe or a business for cheap labour.
I do hope so.
Europe is going further to the right,Germany has elections in the next two weeks,Italy Holland are already right wing,what does that tell you?,it will not happen.
Total amateur compared to the last few Tory PMs, and the Brexiteers.
I disagree,even Rishi Sunak knows a woman doesn’t have a penis.

Thought I would add this:

Last edited:

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
An asylum seeker is running to a safe place,why run further than you need to?.

To who decides that need? And what are your reason for saying they are not allowed to try where they want to?

If I recall the UN rules for that, what you want is against the international treaty I assume the UK is a part of.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
To who decides that need? And what are your reason for saying they are not allowed to try where they want to?

Nobody runs away further than they need to there must be another reason.
If I recall the UN rules for that, what you want is against the international treaty I assume the UK is a part of.

I almost forgot there was a UN,I guess I’m not the only one.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
This sounds like keir stalin,even the red belt wanted out because they believe in democracy
It was a statement of fact about the votes that took place, and that the Leave campaign were found to have broken electoral law.

People have wanted out from day one,
Nonsense. It was a bit of a non-issue, way down most people's lists of what was important, before Cameron panicked and made the idiotic choice to hold the referendum.

And the referendum had a tiny majority that has now totally evaporated when faced with the reality of what leaving has actually meant.

...blame a half wit etonian for asking a question that only really had one answer unless you had a second home in Europe or a business for cheap labour.
Nonsense. Why do you think a majority now want to rejoin? Perhaps think about all the companies that used to import or export to the EU that now find it impractical and the jobs that have been lost as a result. Think about how much it continues to cost our economy. We've all been made poorer by Brexit except the very wealthy with homes elsewhere and the chance to have citizenship of an EU country.

I disagree,even Rishi Sunak knows a woman doesn’t have a penis.
What the hell has that got to do with it? Looks like a desperate attempt to change the subject.....

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member

For my money, the BBC has lost all credibility in the last few years. They seem to have totally bought in to the progressive "oppressed vs. oppressor" worldview. So OF COURSE, if you take the O vs. O worldview, it couldn't possibly be the immigrants that are causing the problems because "oppression".

And so OF COURSE, Brexit is all about those far-right, xenophobic "oppressors".

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
It was a statement of fact about the votes that took place, and that the Leave campaign were found to have broken electoral law.
Was it ever prosecuted? nope,desperate,even your man Starmer a lawyer couldn’t do that.
Nonsense. It was a bit of a non-issue, way down most people's lists of what was important, before Cameron panicked and made the idiotic choice to hold the referendum.
Not true,even after ted heath took us in people wanted out,the original trading block was a good idea but then they thought of free movement that put back basic incomes 10 years, because of cheap labour.
And the referendum had a tiny majority that has now totally evaporated when faced with the reality of what leaving has actually meant.
That’s democracy,a majority wins,if it wasn’t first past the post labour wouldn’t be in the position they are Bearing in mind how low the turn out was,I’d definitely agree to another election though.
Nonsense. Why do you think a majority now want to rejoin? Perhaps think about all the companies that used to import or export to the EU that now find it impractical and the jobs that have been lost as a result. Think about how much it continues to cost our economy. We've all been made poorer by Brexit except the very wealthy with homes elsewhere and the chance to have citizenship of an EU country.
You hit the nail on the head,the poor got zero from being in the EU,the rich of course got richer from cheap labour and priced the poor out of a job.
What the hell has that got to do with it? Looks like a desperate attempt to change the subject.....

Just highlighting what a complete jerk he is,he’s no leader and neither was Sunak,both are very wealthy,Starmer has a humongous pension that cannot be taxed,what’s Starmer doing,he’s taken away the cold weather payment from the elderly and about tax the UK to death,labour are so petty they are banning smoking outside.