• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Yahyar Sinwar is the new leader of Hamas,purportedly he planned and instigated that attack,Israels most wanted,what would any country do to defeat its enemy that’s different from Israel’s?.
I don't see how that attitude is helpful .. but then you probably support Trump, and his 'presidential announcements' about Israel belonging to the Jews.

Peace cannot occur by ignoring the UN .. Trump treated the UN as an enemy, while we all
know that it exists to promote peace, after the attrocities of WWII.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I don't see how that attitude is helpful .. but then you probably support Trump, and his 'presidential announcements' about Israel belonging to the Jews.

Peace cannot occur by ignoring the UN .. Trump treated the UN as an enemy, while we all
know that it exists to promote peace, after the attrocities of WWII.

I couldn’t give a damn what Trump says,why people listen to his gibberish I have no idea,At best criminal odious and corrupt.

The UN was meant to promote peace after the atrocities of ww2,yes it was but as we know it’s a farcical organisation from experience and doesn’t meet its remit.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
When the IRA were at their most violent, say the 1970/80s; should the UK have raised Northern Ireland to the ground? After all the IRA leaders and plotters were hiding in schools and hospitals.

Of course,how could you win otherwise,how did the allies win in Iraq or ww2,what’s different to what Israel has done?.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Why does one side have to 'win'?
Until Brexit, NI was in a good place following the Major, Hulme, Blair agreement, i.e. negotiations.

In war that’s the aim isn’t it,whether it’s the aggressor or defender,negotiations are better than war for sure.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
“The universal declaration of human rights” ..
..is not a body that has representatives from many nations.

If a country ignores the opinions of other leading nations, how can they then complain when
peace does not follow.
It's a false narrative .. 'the other guys' are to blame etc. etc.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
..is not a body that has representatives from many nations.

If a country ignores the opinions of other leading nations, how can they then complain when
peace does not follow.
It's a false narrative .. 'the other guys' are to blame etc. etc.

The UN has 190 ish member states,it’s unworkable,a veto speaks volumes,great ambition but waste of electricity keeping the lights on.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
The UN has 190 ish member states,it’s unworkable..
No, it isn't.

The Security Council consists of fifteen members, of which five are permanent: China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the United States. These were the great powers that were the victors of World War II (or their recognized successor states). Permanent members can veto (block) any substantive Security Council resolution, including those on the admission of new member states to the United Nations or nominees for the office of Secretary-General. This veto right does not carry over into General Assembly matters or votes, which are non-binding. The other ten members are elected on a regional basis for a term of two years. The body's presidency rotates monthly amongst its members.
United_Nations_Security_Council

I count 15.
..and the vote on recognizing Jerusalem as 'capital of Israel' was 14:1 against. I shouldn't have to tell you that it was Trump's MAGA who objected..

,a veto speaks volumes,great ambition but waste of electricity keeping the lights on.
It has been recorded.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Sign o' the times:

In England, a young Christian autistic man with English citizenship kills a couple of children.
Christian? Do young Christian men go in to a dance class and stab 11 infant girls, murdering three and seriously injuring 8 others? Oh, and two adults were injured.

No Christians I know would call that Christian.

500 of the racist Islamophobic things who created terror in our cities afterwards are in jail and awaiting trial.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Yes, it's 100% cultural and religious. Nothing to do with race.

That is unlikely to be true.
In large parts of the UK, a majority of European immigrants are neither noticed or stand out at all
It is only those of distinctive colour or are identified by their distinctive religious garments
That impinge on the awareness and ire of the prejudiced longer established British residents
Historically the majority of us have our roots in other countries, so can virtually all be considered related to incomers.

There is no doubt at all that we are going through a period when national identity, has become an issue for a significant proportion of the whiter population , as being between them and us. This is most certainly perceived as racial.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
That is unlikely to be true.
In large parts of the UK, a majority of European immigrants are neither noticed or stand out at all
It is only those of distinctive colour or are identified by their distinctive religious garments
That impinge on the awareness and ire of the prejudiced longer established British residents
Historically the majority of us have our roots in other countries, so can virtually all be considered related to incomers.

There is no doubt at all that we are going through a period when national identity, has become an issue for a significant proportion of the whiter population , as being between them and us. This is most certainly perceived as racial.
I think you have it wrong,the racism card doesn’t work anymore,it’s a cultural and religious divide in the poorest cities in the UK,there is no common ground,the ideology doesn’t stand up to criticism or satire,Charli Hebdo as an example and bringing a failed religion and culture to a country that has fought so hard to get free speech was never going to work.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
I think you have it wrong,the racism card doesn’t work anymore..
On the contrary, inciting racial/religious hatred is not acceptable .. from anybody!

..it’s a cultural and religious divide in the poorest cities in the UK..
Well there we have it "in the poorest cities" .. so the problem is one of resources.

..there is no common ground,the ideology doesn’t stand up to criticism or satire..
Why should it? Why should people provoke others with their unenlightened rhetoric?

.,Charli Hebdo as an example..
Ignorance from both sides..

..and bringing a failed religion and culture to a country that has fought so hard to get free speech was never going to work.
That's irresponsible talk .. we are who we are, and stirring up hate between people will
not succeed .. I have sympathy for the poor in this country(UK), whatever religion they may profess.
People should be glad they don't live in a war zone .. but some people clearly don't care.
They are looking for someone to blame .. and there are 3 fingers pointing at themselves.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
On the contrary, inciting racial/religious hatred is not acceptable .. from anybody!

Hatred is self destructive so I agree on that although I should be barbecued according to the Quran
Well there we have it "in the poorest cities" .. so the problem is one of resources.

Resources are a problem true,the poorest cities,Muslims have the highest rate of unemployment,why is that?

Why should it? Why should people provoke others with their unenlightened rhetoric?
We had the enlightenment hundreds of years ago and it has progressed.
Ignorance from both sides..

That's irresponsible talk .. we are who we are, and stirring up hate between people will
not succeed .. I have sympathy for the poor in this country(UK), whatever religion they may profess.
People should be glad they don't live in a war zone .. but some people clearly don't care.
They are looking for someone to blame .. and there are 3 fingers pointing at themselves.

Britain has lived in a war zone and bought the t-shirt,been there done that,having an opinion is not stirring up hate,being able to have an opinion is precious but to promote hatred is not.